TWG C: ANONYTWiG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twg3
    Forum User
    • Sep 2013
    • 22

    #361
    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

    Agreed. I vote all of you.

    Comment

    • twg5
      Forum User
      • Sep 2013
      • 16

      #362
      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

      Well, I'll offer up some food for thought.

      If there were three wolves left, the game would be over, I would have been voted off with my phantom. If you think i'm a wolf, then 7 or 13 would have been.
      If there are two wolves left, and 13 isn't one of them, I would have been instalynched by now. (Unless 7 and 10 haven't seen the vote yet?)
      If there is one wolf left and the psychic is still alive, that should be made public now. Your job as psychic is done.


      I'd feel like we still have two wolves left, that being said 13's vote stands out to me because I haven't been killed yet.

      Comment

      • twg13
        Forum User
        • Sep 2013
        • 36

        #363
        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

        4 wolves in one game, is that even possible?

        Also, 2 flaws to your speculation

        1 - no one else besides 3 and 12 has posted prior to your speculation
        2 - you're one of the remaining wolves, and you're using this speculation as a human softclaim to diversion lynch

        amirite?

        Comment

        • twg5
          Forum User
          • Sep 2013
          • 16

          #364
          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

          Originally posted by twg13
          Also, 2 flaws to your speculation

          1 - no one else besides 3 and 12 has posted prior to your speculation
          Soo, what's your point here? there are only 6 players left in the game. Unless you believe the wolves are being deathly inactive and are 7 and 10 (of which I noted). 4 of the remaining 6 players have seen the thread and know there's a vote on me.

          If any combination of them are both wolves I assure you I'd be dead. It's perfectly obvious where I sit.



          Originally posted by twg13
          2 - you're one of the remaining wolves, and you're using this speculation as a human softclaim to diversion lynch

          amirite?

          So you agree with the speculation, but you don't appreciate/believe my vantage point? Rude.

          Comment

          • twg12
            Forum User
            • Sep 2013
            • 35

            #365
            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

            I'm not convinced 5. Sorry.
            twg5

            Comment

            • twg5
              Forum User
              • Sep 2013
              • 16

              #366
              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

              Okay, enjoy next day phase / end of game

              thanks bye

              Comment

              • twg12
                Forum User
                • Sep 2013
                • 35

                #367
                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                Originally posted by twg5
                Are you even going to try?
                :\

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #368
                  Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                  To become imperceptible oneself, to have dismantled love in order to become capable of loving. To have dismantled one's self in order finally to be alone and meet the true double at the other end of the line. A clandestine passenger on a motionless voyage. To become like everybody else; but this, precisely, is a becoming only for one who knows how to be nobody, to no longer be anybody. To paint oneself gray on gray.

                  What does belief applied to the unconscious signify? What is an unconscious that no longer does anything but believe, rather than produce? What are the operations, the artifices that inject the unconscious with ‘beliefs’ that are not even rational, but on the contrary only too reasonable and consistent with the established order?

                  TWG10 - 0 - TWG12
                  TWG5 - 2 - TWG13, TWG12
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • twg5
                    Forum User
                    • Sep 2013
                    • 16

                    #369
                    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                    Frankly, I find it likely there's a human vote on me now. Unless it changes before 7/3/10 gets in here I'm dead. Should I try? What would convince you I'm not a wolf? By voting me you've said "I've made my decision".

                    I can insist your decision is wrong. I can ask you what your decision is based on (what is your decision based on btw?). But in the end you've looked at the facts and decided "Yes, I think TWG5 is a wolf I will place my vote there".

                    If your mind is made up and your decision is made participation on my end is a waste of time. I'd rather just go to sleep. I'll put it plainly. I am not a wolf. Lynching me won't get the humans any closer to victory

                    Comment

                    • twg13
                      Forum User
                      • Sep 2013
                      • 36

                      #370
                      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                      how can you be certain there isn't a wolf who's being inactive between 7 and 10?

                      unless you know, you know

                      Comment

                      • twg13
                        Forum User
                        • Sep 2013
                        • 36

                        #371
                        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                        I'm not buying your crap.

                        no one has stated intention to hammer and you're already overreacting this much. It looks more like a wolf trying to save his bacon.

                        Comment

                        • twg5
                          Forum User
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 16

                          #372
                          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                          If i get one more vote on me, I die from my phantom. Placing someone one vote from death usually isn't the best move this late in the game.

                          Comment

                          • twg3
                            Forum User
                            • Sep 2013
                            • 22

                            #373
                            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                            I actually don't disagree with you, 5. I'm not sure there is enough evidence to justify such a risky vote right now

                            Comment

                            • twg10
                              Forum User
                              • Sep 2013
                              • 8

                              #374
                              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                              Posting to say that I'm still following the thread.

                              Comment

                              • twg12
                                Forum User
                                • Sep 2013
                                • 35

                                #375
                                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                                What concerns me is why 5 is still alive, especially this close to death.

                                Snivy played really risky by jumping on 5. I'm starting to think more and more 5 is a wolf.

                                Dohohoho

                                Comment

                                Working...