TWG C: ANONYTWiG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twg14
    Forum User
    • Sep 2013
    • 56

    #211
    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

    Out of the non existent posters I like 3 the best, the other 2 can easily be wolves

    Comment

    • twg3
      Forum User
      • Sep 2013
      • 22

      #212
      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

      <3 ilu2 14

      Comment

      • twg6
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2013
        • 29

        #213
        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

        Originally posted by twg9
        Twg12 and twg6 have acted similarly. Both have gone great lengths to impersonate somebody else, they have said little about other players. Of the two I think twg6 tried harder to mask a vote as somewhat serious, and has made more posts to try to look active. I am voting for twg6
        The vote I placed was serious, as I explained after you questioned it. If I wanted to make it seem like a joke vote I would have made it way more clear. Also, how can you say that posting more is only "trying" to look active? I'm pretty sure posting with explanations and information (like I have been doing) is equal to showing activity.

        It's good to see that we're all starting to work together to try to pinpoint wolves, so I have to give you guys that. However, from 14's rationing it seems that you're all applying pressure to me because to you I seem like the most iffy of the active players. You guys are almost completely forgetting the fact that at least 3 players are basically inactive (10, 3 and 5) which will inevitably become a big issue.

        At this point, here are my reads:

        twg1:

        their first couple of posts were fluff/not adding to the thread, which is pretty much the same across the board. This post is really important though:

        Originally posted by twg1
        oh right i forgot i'm support to just blindly agree with a statement anyone says. tbqh if anyone figures out a name of some suspicious player they consider a wolf, an early guess from a human to kill said suspicious player is a great benefit to the team.

        but i do like the idealogy of finding out a random statement from someone else who's unknown, then agreeing with them without explanation, and then quoting it when it's vaguely applicable; this means i either got the guess right and you're tps, or i got the guess wrong and you have an alliance with twg14.



        4 was leading onto something, where anyone who got the PM might have accidentally checked out the thread on their normal account (because i did but it was late at night so no one saw). so far i've seen: m0de, yoshL, and Gradiant. yoshL plays TWG regularly so i don't know if that was an accident or just checking out the thread; m0de might have seen the twgX updates to our profiles and came to check it out since he frequests profile chat; and gradiant is a friend of Charu, who's avatar is twg12's. nothing crazy, just throwing that idea out there
        1 got some heat for trying to match players to usernames, but they had some good points on being able to tell who's who. This post came off a little bit heated, but I'm inclined to believe 1 is human.

        twg2:

        2's post have been almost all contentless/fluff posts, save for the few that they attacked 4 in.

        Originally posted by twg2
        okay, I really want 4 dead.

        He's having low/non-existent content posts, he isn't getting us anywhere like this. I say the best way that he can help us move forward from here is to insta him, and then use the night kill to really start getting a good look at players.
        It seems like they really want 4 dead, mostly because of the "what the fuck" moment 4 had earlier on as well as the no-content posts point. I don't have a great read on 2 but I'm suspicious.

        twg3:

        Although they were pretty inactive up until today/yesterday, I'm not convinced they're a wolf at this point.

        Originally posted by twg3
        I agree, that whole post was fishy. I don't like your tone TWG9
        This is the only vote they've cast so far. There's a little bit of support there, but I initially thought that it's kind of a bandwagon vote. Until, they posted again:


        Originally posted by twg3
        You know who enjoy fish? wolves.


        We are bred from a young age to quickly adapt to crowds to succeed, suggesting otherwise shows you attempting to throw a wrench into the ebb and flow. Perhaps you and your bourgeoisie compatriots thrive on being contrary. On top of your MOUNTAIN OF DEAD CORPSES.


        No.
        It's worded ambiguously but I admire their bluntness. At this point I'm leaning towards a human role for 3, but we'll have to see.


        twg4:

        tl;dr I don't know. 4 has the most posts of anyone in this thread, which isn't a good indicator of what side they're on. The beginning was a clusterfuck because they were just... crazy. Then again, it could just be something to get everyone to brand them unimportant to the game because of the amount of filler/spam posts being made. After a while they started actively contributing to the thread, which has me leaning towards a human role.

        I could take a long time on this read, but I think everyone else has grilled them to bits. I think that since a lot of votes were being piled onto them, they started to straighten up and began to contribute.

        twg5:

        They've only posted 4 times... basically all of which had no content. I don't know if they're just trying an UTR approach or what, but I'm really iffy. I don't like the fact that they haven't been playing actively, because they could just be passively observing and planning tactics, which is a big red flag.


        I don't have time to write out the rest right now, but I will post them later.

        Comment

        • twg6
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2013
          • 29

          #214
          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

          Cheers,
          Synthlight




          (you didn't see that)

          Comment

          • twg11
            Forum User
            • Sep 2013
            • 24

            #215
            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

            Originally posted by twg6
            I completely disagree. This game is anonymous for a reason, and half of the fun is how you go about using the theme to your advantage.


            Cheers,
            Synthlight
            For all that I wrote, this feels like a cop out. Sorry Synth, but if other people are going for you, you've still got the most disconcerting feeling about you to me and I'm more comfy with you going in compare to others.

            As far as four goes, I find the Mimzy thing irritating but they bring up some pretty solid points and I especially thought posting the rule clarification with the reasoning they did came off as human (though it seems like bad form to keep information about the rules to oneself anyway).

            Comment

            • twg14
              Forum User
              • Sep 2013
              • 56

              #216
              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

              So we should meet in the middle and lynch 8??

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #217
                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                twg1 - 0 - twg15
                twg2 - 3 - twg15, twg1, twg7
                twg4 - 3 - twg13, twg8, twg2
                twg5 - 1 - twg12
                twg6 - 2 - twg9, twg14
                twg9 - 1 - twg7, twg3
                twg10 - 1 - twg6
                twg12 - 0 - twg14
                twg13 - 1 - twg4, twg14
                twg14 - 1 - twg15

                yet to vote: twg5, twg10, twg11

                votes for mimzy and synth do not count.
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • twg11
                  Forum User
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 24

                  #218
                  Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                  Ahh, dammit man, I thought you weren't gonna say anything. Now I feel like an asshole.

                  Comment

                  • twg11
                    Forum User
                    • Sep 2013
                    • 24

                    #219
                    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                    Well AT LEAST IT DIDN'T COUNT but I don't feel so bad that I'm not gonna follow through. I still feel like you're the sketchiest, twg6. Maybe you should ban all dissenters. That's an admin power, isn't it?

                    Comment

                    • twg14
                      Forum User
                      • Sep 2013
                      • 56

                      #220
                      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                      3 way KitB lol, this is good I suppose

                      Comment

                      • twg3
                        Forum User
                        • Sep 2013
                        • 22

                        #221
                        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                        Excuuuuuuse you twg6? I am not inactive. I've made several QUALITY POSTS and also idle on AIM. I think y'all wolf mothafuckas might bring attention to my "inactivity" to detract attention away from yourselves.

                        Comment

                        • twg10
                          Forum User
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 8

                          #222
                          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                          Safety on twg1.

                          Comment

                          • twg14
                            Forum User
                            • Sep 2013
                            • 56

                            #223
                            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                            Originally posted by twg10
                            Safety on twg1.
                            Omg you have an hour, catch up please

                            Comment

                            • twg3
                              Forum User
                              • Sep 2013
                              • 22

                              #224
                              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                              I also feel that twg6 is sketchy, not sure if I am ready to make a judgement quite yet though


                              JK twg6 you sketchy wolf you

                              Comment

                              • twg14
                                Forum User
                                • Sep 2013
                                • 56

                                #225
                                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                                Hey you know who has pressure on them, and is here probably sweating their wolfy balls off staring at the thread afraid to contribute: twg2..................................

                                Comment

                                Working...