TWG C: ANONYTWiG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twg15
    Forum User
    • Sep 2013
    • 7

    #136
    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

    There are things that I would like to watch bleed: picked scabs from knee wounds, water colors on dry parchment, mangoes in a blender, and two.

    Comment

    • twg6
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2013
      • 29

      #137
      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

      Harsh.

      Cheers,
      Synthlight

      Comment

      • twg5
        Forum User
        • Sep 2013
        • 16

        #138
        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

        Oh dear 7 pages already... what have i gotten myself into

        Comment

        • twg12
          Forum User
          • Sep 2013
          • 35

          #139
          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

          purple font seems suspicious

          twg5

          Comment

          • twg9
            Forum User
            • Sep 2013
            • 26

            #140
            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

            TWG FIVE how will you respond to this accusation?

            Comment

            • twg5
              Forum User
              • Sep 2013
              • 16

              #141
              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

              Dohohoho? Adding you people on AIM now

              Comment

              • twg12
                Forum User
                • Sep 2013
                • 35

                #142
                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                Originally posted by twg5
                Dohohoho?
                How dare you.

                I'll muffin you to death mother fucker.

                Comment

                • twg11
                  Forum User
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 24

                  #143
                  Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                  Originally posted by twg4
                  forums are hard.

                  yoshl is publicly in thread again so unless he's playing a crazy meta I don't see him in this game.

                  BUT MIMZY WONDERS WHY NOT YOSHL PLAYING WITH US ARE WE NOT SPECIAL ARE WE NOT WORTHY WHY WHY
                  It's possible YoshL just missed the deadline and is interested by the thread. Thread reading isn't a crime, nor is it incriminating. This game is an interesting concept and fun even/especially as a spectator.

                  TWG15: Do you dare to eat a peach? I don't know what about your post evoked a thought of Alfred J, but here we are.

                  Comment

                  • twg5
                    Forum User
                    • Sep 2013
                    • 16

                    #144
                    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                    Originally posted by twg12
                    How dare you.

                    I'll muffin you to death mother fucker.
                    My response to this post requires 5 posts.

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #145
                      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                      What pricks me is the discovery of this equivalence. In front of the photograph of my mother as a child, I tell myself: She is going to die: I shudder… over a catastrophe which has already occurred. Whether or not the subject is already dead, every photograph is this catastrophe.

                      CLARIFICATION:

                      GUESS KILLS DO NOT REPLACE LYNCHES OR WOLF KILLS. THEY ARE SEPARATE KILLS. BE FUCKING CAREFUL.

                      WHEN YOU SEND A GUESS PM YOU ARE LITERALLY MAKING SURE THAT EITHER YOU OR THE PERSON YOU SENT A PM ABOUT WILL DIE. A GUESS PM IS A DEATH SENTENCE.

                      ALL GUESS PM RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE END OF THE PHASE THEY ARE SENT IN. YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHY THE PEOPLE WHO DIED ARE DEAD.
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • twg12
                        Forum User
                        • Sep 2013
                        • 35

                        #146
                        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                        in b4 everyone dies day 1 from oopsie-guesses

                        dohohoho

                        Comment

                        • twg14
                          Forum User
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 56

                          #147
                          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                          Originally posted by twg15
                          Sometimes I think about what it means to sacrifice for another. Sometimes I find those thoughts painful. My mind turns with a bent spoke in the wheel. I try to speak but it spurns me to feel.

                          TWG14
                          Show your work

                          Comment

                          • twg8
                            Forum User
                            • Sep 2013
                            • 21

                            #148
                            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                            Originally posted by twg12
                            in b4 everyone dies day 1 from oopsie-guesses

                            dohohoho
                            dohohoho. You're inb4 something that won't happen.

                            Comment

                            • twg15
                              Forum User
                              • Sep 2013
                              • 7

                              #149
                              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                              Originally posted by twg14
                              Show your work
                              I don't work, I feel.

                              I'm sure you of all people can understand being driven by feeling... why else would you get defensive to my vote with no evidence.

                              Comment

                              • twg10
                                Forum User
                                • Sep 2013
                                • 8

                                #150
                                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                                Hey everyone, anyone want to suggest me an avatar?

                                Comment

                                Working...