TWG C: ANONYTWiG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twg9
    Forum User
    • Sep 2013
    • 26

    #286
    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

    Twg3 that is funny but not useful. You should sign onto AIM if you are not going to make relevant posts

    Twg10 that seems like sound logic but you are really only analyzing twg12's avatar and signature. What do you think about the events from the previous day phase

    Comment

    • twg10
      Forum User
      • Sep 2013
      • 8

      #287
      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

      The events from the previous phase mostly consisted of meaningless dribble, much like 3's posting. I'm just going with what I know. There are 4 people dead and I highly doubt a wolf was one of them.

      Comment

      • twg14
        Forum User
        • Sep 2013
        • 56

        #288
        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

        No wolves are dead

        Comment

        • twg14
          Forum User
          • Sep 2013
          • 56

          #289
          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

          Hate to be the bearer of bad news

          Comment

          • twg8
            Forum User
            • Sep 2013
            • 21

            #290
            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

            Originally posted by twg14
            No wolves are dead
            And you know this how?

            Comment

            • twg14
              Forum User
              • Sep 2013
              • 56

              #291
              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

              Originally posted by twg8
              And you know this how?
              Reading.....it's hard for some apparently

              Comment

              • twg14
                Forum User
                • Sep 2013
                • 56

                #292
                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                4/8/10/13 wolf team?

                Comment

                • twg14
                  Forum User
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 56

                  #293
                  Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                  twg10

                  Comment

                  • twg9
                    Forum User
                    • Sep 2013
                    • 26

                    #294
                    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                    Originally posted by twg10
                    The events from the previous phase mostly consisted of meaningless dribble, much like 3's posting.
                    Assuming you meant to say 12's posting, I find it peculiar that you forgot who misremembered who was your main suspicion

                    twg10

                    Comment

                    • twg9
                      Forum User
                      • Sep 2013
                      • 26

                      #295
                      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                      I find it peculiar that you misremembered who was your main suspicion*

                      Lol.

                      Comment

                      • twg10
                        Forum User
                        • Sep 2013
                        • 8

                        #296
                        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                        You mentioned twg3's post as being funny but not useful. I'm saying that the first phase posts were all like that; not useful.

                        Comment

                        • twg8
                          Forum User
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 21

                          #297
                          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                          Originally posted by twg14
                          Reading.....it's hard for some apparently
                          Reading? Reading, you say?

                          You say that like wolf numbers were host confirmed.

                          However, you did say the psychic "came out to you" earlier. Are you trying to say the psychic told you? I'm calling bullshit on your psychic claims anyway.

                          How confident are you about this "wolf team" post, too? Your decisions are unwise, twg14.

                          I was going to bring up shit about 4, because everyone seems to have taken their attention off of him (when we seemed close to lynching him last day phase). If 14 can come up with a decent argument, maybe I'll switch off my vote.

                          4 still better watch out.

                          Comment

                          • twg9
                            Forum User
                            • Sep 2013
                            • 26

                            #298
                            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                            My mistake. Understood now. I am not satisfied by the level of depth in your analysis, however

                            Comment

                            • twg9
                              Forum User
                              • Sep 2013
                              • 26

                              #299
                              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                              Last post was directed toward twg10

                              Comment

                              • twg14
                                Forum User
                                • Sep 2013
                                • 56

                                #300
                                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                                Originally posted by twg8
                                Reading? Reading, you say?

                                You say that like wolf numbers were host confirmed.

                                However, you did say the psychic "came out to you" earlier. Are you trying to say the psychic told you? I'm calling bullshit on your psychic claims anyway.

                                How confident are you about this "wolf team" post, too? Your decisions are unwise, twg14.

                                I was going to bring up shit about 4, because everyone seems to have taken their attention off of him (when we seemed close to lynching him last day phase). If 14 can come up with a decent argument, maybe I'll switch off my vote.

                                4 still better watch out.
                                No one counter claimed, why wouldn't I believe it? It's a bad wolf play with so many people alive, nice try though. 4 I can just kill this phase, I'm close to submitting the PM

                                Comment

                                Working...