TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #601
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    Funnygurl555 was lynched. She was


    David Barnard, Vanilla Town

    Night 1 begins now, and will last 12 hours ending at 10am server time on August 9.

    IT IS NIGHT. DO NOT POST!

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #602
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      In the night...

      roundbox has died. They were


      Marcus, the Doctor

      Day 2 begins now, and will last 12 hours ending at 10pm server time on August 9.

      It is day. You may post!

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #603
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        OK well I got up to push Roundbox about that last minute vote on me buuuuuut fuck
        brb re-reading EOD
        ​

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #604
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          a lot of people feel weird to me this game
          pretty much everyone except for ffa which is bizarre
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #605
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            I went to bed thinking that the wolves are lar and DBP, or at least that it was the most likely world

            idk

            I think the roundbox kill looks bad for lar more than anything else? I'm deciding how much I need to care about that.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #606
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              I dont see dbp and lar as w/w due to dbp's comments about lar

              It also feels almost too easy to incriminate lar for the nk, and if anything I'd give lar flak for just coming in last minute and pretending to look relevant by stating stuff without any actual stuff to the stuff
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #607
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                It is a sad day indeed when a doof like ffa is top town
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #608
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  I dont like dbp perpetuating cfd theory towards the end but iirc he did that last game too as ic
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #609
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    Also I'll be out tonight to play pump it up with friends but I should be able to phonepost for the last 30min before eod
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #610
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      flashflash account

                      you love to townread me as town and wolfread me when you're a wolf
                      someone has an agenda
                      I forgot about this but I don't know if it has any kind of relevance nor if it was actually serious/stuck
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #611
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        OK, so looking back and assuming Xiz's MixMasterLar-style soft was actually bullshit (I took it as a troll-callback to me at the time)....I think him gloating to SunFan about SunFan never reading him right paints him town. As wolf, he probably would have softer again or possibly fakeclaimed. Then again he mighta forsaw that he wouldn't get CFD'd on and played it cool. IDK right now I'm ok with Xiz.

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        "DBP, Sunfan are suspicious"
                        We are voting for funny
                        "FFA is towny"
                        FFA is voting for funny

                        ?????
                        I missed this.
                        I agree with this post
                        I still stand by my Xiz read


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        funny

                        If this is wrong Greg prob is a hit
                        Why is this? And do you still believe it?

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        funny

                        nah jk just want to give lar a heart attack
                        ehhh, like I said I think it was meant to be a funny little troll to me, but hey glad someone else caught that.

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        a lot of people feel weird to me this game
                        pretty much everyone except for ffa which is bizarre
                        He had an-above average d0 this time
                        Hopefully he keeps it up
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #612
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          Hey sunfan talk to me so I dont 7x post
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #613
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            lar is being wayyyyyy too... lenient on people to make me think that he's town atm. Killing roundbox early is a very Lar thing to do as well (after a very quick iso I didn't see any blue softing and I'd be surprised if roundbox softed at all so it was a kill on roundbox the man, not roundbox the slot imo).

                            celery is being too reasonable as I said before but nothing he's said or done makes me think he's inherently suspicious but if I'm wrong on lar or DBP he's probably next in line

                            Xiz was pushing on me in a really, really weird way. he was not stating why he thinks anyone should die and... I think he makes up some bs as a wolf? Idk. He's playing bad either way (come at me) but I think I've settled on him being town. He would probably make cases differently if he was a wolf, I /think/. He needs to pay more attention to things and this is not just this game but in general as of late. I think more than anything he and I need to talk this game because I think if he and I get on the same page then town's chances increase. If he's a wolf he is only fooling me by being far more lazy than I would expect him to be and idk if wolf fatigue quite works like that.

                            blind is town until he is proven not to be imo. I would really appreciate him posting more though. His knee-jerk reaction to celirra last phase makes me think he's town more than anything; its the kind of response I don't think wolf!blind makes up so quickly to vote someone. I guess I should leave him out on my earlier post about everyone being weird except for ffa.

                            ffa is playing like I would expect. It was an early read, but his scumread on me for the way I was conducting my scumread on Xiz (I don't remember his exact wording) feels like a read that wasn't made up. His scumread on celery for censoring himself also feels genuine.

                            DBP is the hardest person for me to explain myself on. He just feels off to me. His entrance to his exit was making me feel like he was trying to be himself but not quite doing it? IDK. If he's town this is the worst read I've given this game because I don't really think I have a good reason for it. Maybe I could swap him with celery but I feel the best about voting lar atm so I'll worry about this later this phase.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #614
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              FuCk OfF lAr
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #615
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                Hey sunfan talk to me so I dont 7x post
                                why should I be townreading you?
                                are you approaching this game differently or am I just playing badly or both?
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...