Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #511
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    this is the weirdest lynch on me
    like I'm not even mad, I'm just feeling like we could do better than that
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #512
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      this is the weirdest lynch on me
      like I'm not even mad, I'm just feeling like we could do better than that
      I mean, are you interested into looking up something ?

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #513
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Just got out of work. Driving home but I have things to do so I'm not sure when I'll get time to actually read through the thread. Fg claimed and blind cc but now I'm not sure what's going on

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #514
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I mean, are you interested into looking up something ?
          I seem to have found myself in a catch-22
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #515
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            this is the weirdest lynch on me
            like I'm not even mad, I'm just feeling like we could do better than that
            name names
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #516
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Going to afk, mostly likely miss EoD and be back tomorrow.

              Roundbox, I expected you to revisit votes or some random player and take some kind of stance in relation to what is going on.

              Sorry if you wanted to play differently, but I'm missing the point of what you've been trying to do this game in terms of productivity which is forcing me to evaluate you by tone.

              I feel like something has been holding you back, but I don't know what that is.

              I could move my vote, but I won't because I don't want to reward someone for going against the mechanical logic either.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #517
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                I mean I can probably offer up a better lynch than myself, but at the same time I can do that tomorrow when I have more time
                I don't want to waste a lynch on me though, that is very silly
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #518
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  well luckily I only have to evaluate 5 people
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #519
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Why are you concerned about yourself?

                    Lynch blind 100%


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #520
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      blind (2) - charu, haku
                      roundbox (1) - fg
                      unvote - blind, sunfan

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #521
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Why are you concerned about yourself?

                        Lynch blind 100%
                        I just don't like lynches being wasted on me
                        there's nothing wrong with blind I guess

                        I'm still trying to determine whether or not wc's hard defense on me of planning a town strat is pocketing
                        the other instance of potential pocketing I'm trying to determine is sunfan/charu

                        xel is ?????

                        and blind is "lemme mess with town check out this cc lmao"
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #522
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          invigorating gameplay
                          I mean I know I'm not contributing too much but come on now
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #523
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Why would raeko be more present as a wolf if u were in wolf daychat with her?
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #524
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              Why would raeko be more present as a wolf if u were in wolf daychat with her?
                              encouraging gameplay
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #525
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                encouraging gameplay
                                ??
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...