Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #691
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Sunfan is a hard one to accept because of the raeko vote.
    Xel is possible due to missing EoD, but the iso is leaving me in the dark about why/how.
    You seem to be clearing WC yourself with the consistency so, I'm not sure what to think here.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #692
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Charu can wait a bit because if it's him, the NKs should be in a different situation.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #693
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        carlos
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #694
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          carlos
          That's... Interesting.

          Where you going with this?

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #695
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            xel seems like he's not a wolf
            roundbox is trying in a way that makes me not wanna kill him though I'm not going to fight for him

            I just want to kill carlos now basically

            the game continues to be dumb aorn
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #696
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              dog honestly I'm not even reading I'm living in the moment because IT DOESN'T MATTER
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #697
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                I lied I'm reading but seriously
                complacency is how people lose and I'M ASKING FOR IT but IDC
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #698
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  idk

                  I'm seriously not thinking about the game anywhere near as much as I should or as much as it deserves and I'm not going to tonight because I have new pokemon and I'm going to play that and worry about the game tomorrow if its not won yet
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #699
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    roundbox's read on my confidence was good btw
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #700
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      @@some early charu comment: to be fair, even i believed that blind prolly wasn't a wolf after he said, "just kidding," tho, n' like... he cc'd ME. like i get it was mechanical play but y'all just forgot the stuff that blind pulls, lol

                      let's kill roundbox and then xel okay. roundbox is legitimately sketchy. xel was just absent
                      You say this like being absent isn't sketch af in this scenario

                      which let's be real

                      it fucking is

                      Roundbox's case on me actually has a basis if you'd entertain it for a minute

                      the argument is that I am the last arsonist, and that I am either:

                      A. Trolling the game and prolonging it by being quiet and letting town run their course maybe in hopes of winning through dumb luck.
                      B. I am trying to win the game, through stalling UTR and getting enough of the confirmed doused to win in an end game with as little confirmed as possible.

                      Past games dictate likely A isn't the case based on statistics. I've tended to concede when in this placement of being without partners and on the chopping block. (I am admittedly this petty these days though.)

                      However, B is entirely likely and isn't above something I've done before. I've played wolf UTR games, and I've had some decent success with it even though I tend to get lynched in it.

                      Roundbox is essentially saying that the current predicament he's in and the likelihood of that how B would play out are roughly the same. Me being absent has been a LARGE hindrance to the town, and Roundbox is saying that in confirming through lynching the two of us (which can arguably be done in any order tbh it doesn't really matter, except that Roundbox if he's wolf has a higher chance of winning if he's left alive.)

                      He's also saying that my general disinterest in the game plays into my scum meta which as far as I'm aware in terms of metareads some people have, is accurate.

                      tldr: Roundbox doesn't exactly have a Wishiwashi case. It's a little better than a crappy case, and it'd only be made better if I'd left him anything to work with.

                      Does that sum up your point of view right now Roundbox or am I reading into it too much or talking out my ass?

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #701
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        I do not have a flow chart for lying tho that made me sad to read but partially because it probably feels like I have a flow chart and can only memorize, not create
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #702
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          roundbox (2) - fg, haku
                          xel (1) - wc
                          wc (1) - sunfan

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #703
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            ps fuck u carlos I probably have a blackflag on one of ur files so u deserve it
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #704
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              dog honestly I'm not even reading I'm living in the moment because IT DOESN'T MATTER
                              Nothing actually matters

                              so let's just do a three way KITB and just

                              have fun with it eh?

                              have only me RB and carlos vote in the KITB so none of us can fuck it up to self pres

                              bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #705
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                side note

                                I do not advocate my last post be what happens

                                but it'd be funny

                                Comment

                                Working...