Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #316
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    Charu how do you feel about rb because you seem to not like the idea of him getting a pass from me for finding something that helps town out
    I'm just saying don't knock him out of your sights just because he brought up some light about how our good ol' tracker can stay living indefinitely.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #317
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      permalife tracker
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #318
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        yeah I got nothing
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #319
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          mellonxcollie (2) - Hakulyte, Funnygurl555
          Funnygurl555 (1) - Charu
          Charu (1) - who_cares973
          unvote - roundbox

          :00 good :01 bad

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #320
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Rb why not charu

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #321
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              It depends if you want to break out interactions.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #322
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Man, we need some votes going on.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #323
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Where da votes at?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #324
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    he's a silly goose and I like his tone I guess
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #325
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Waterproof phones means I can shower and be active during eod

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #326
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        he's a silly goose and I like his tone I guess


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #327
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          But no, I'm keepin' ma EYE on you, BUCKO.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #328
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            I think I will random.org my vote
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #329
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Well, cfd may happen, I don't like winning with 2 votes.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #330
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Plz no CFD


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...