Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #541
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Haku should track roundbox imo


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #542
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Haku should track roundbox imo
      can we not announce what tracker should/should not do???
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #543
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Sounds like you have a problem with being tracked, roundbox.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #544
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Tell me your deep dark concerns


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #545
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            going to go pick up US/UM

            not sure if I'll be back in time

            blind
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #546
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Pick up a what now?

              And alright, later!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #547
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Sounds like you have a problem with being tracked, roundbox.
                ok?
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #548
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Sounds like you have a problem with being tracked, roundbox.
                  don't be ridiculous
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #549
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    blind (3) - charu, haku, sunfan
                    roundbox (1) - fg
                    unvote - blind

                    :00 good :01 bad

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #550
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      store was closed, got there 5 minutes too late
                      will have to get the games tomorrow
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #551
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        store was closed, got there 5 minutes too late
                        will have to get the games tomorrow
                        ;_;
                        sucks man
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #552
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          I don't want to lynch charu here.

                          hmmm

                          xel's breakdown is enough of a pass for me for now
                          what was xel's breakdown, roundbox?
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #553
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            ;_;
                            sucks man
                            i will live
                            but yes, it does
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #554
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              don't be ridiculous
                              I don't think I'm ridiculous. I think that's an acceptable statement after that reaction.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #555
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                what was xel's breakdown, roundbox?
                                breakdown referring to him going
                                "blahh so many games in a row I'm a fuckup rip me"
                                kind of thing
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...