Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #811
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    ...Wait a...

    If I'm reading that right.

    wc... didn't send an action n1?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #812
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      ...Wait a...

      If I'm reading that right.

      wc... didn't send an action n1?
      lemme talk it out

      n1 -> douse roundbox
      n2 -> douse fg
      n3 -> would have been sunfan, i think i rather douse charu here because the line to get him lynched seems harder

      so on day 4 there would be 6 alive: sunfan, charu, fg, haku, xel, wc

      assume xel is lynched, game goes to 5 alive where wc has 2 living primes. if he ignites n4 the game goes to final 3 with wc, haku and one of {sunfan, charu}, and because haku's clear, he needs to get the other one lynched

      and this doesn't change appreciably if he douses someone else n4 instead, because he has to lynch away from the douse he makes then but it still involves lynching one of you to be able to ignite that night

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #813
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        My n1 was roundbox, my n2 was fg, and my n3 was a toss up between charu or haku.

        I would've tried to play it out but like I said, going up against you or sunfan would mean dedicating way more time than I'd be able to give. Even then I don't think I have the skill to out play either of you two to get the mislynched.

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #814
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          This was a tough but fun game. I'm really glad I was able to get as far as I did. I was not expecting to get town read like I did.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #815
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            I suppose...

            If you wanted to get me lynch though, you would have to go with me igniting n2 (since Haku tracked me) which kind of makes sense...

            But I think the math would've been not in your favor at that point... I think... but it could be something thesunfan could go "Prolly should've thought harder, bucko!"


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #816
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Originally posted by who_cares973
              This was a tough but fun game. I'm really glad I was able to get as far as I did. I was not expecting to get town read like I did.
              I think really your D0 interaction is what made me think you were town.

              Like you didn't eat up my world of roundbox being a possible wolf at that time. You fought it a little bit because you thought it was highly unlikely.

              ...Which it was true, but still!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #817
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                send games to sunfan

                i was going to do a postgame but it's basically already here

                i was also supposed to send in a game but i'm lame. although, many of us are in the hydra games, so we might be occupied for a bit anyway

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #818
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  l o l ??????

                  gg tho wc. u did well didnt expect ya
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #819
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    i dont feel bad about wanting rb dead lol sorry tho rb
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #820
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      i dont feel bad about wanting rb dead lol sorry tho rb
                      >
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #821
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #822
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by who_cares973
                          Ppps wow xel rude I'm way more likeable than pinky pie
                          That post in particular, I disagree.

                          Appealing to emotions like you did, with me as one of the voters on you, I dunno if that was the best move.

                          I literally just came off getting voted off early on in games without being able to fight back too heavily, so I was like, kinda surprised to see you do that.

                          And I think greg's just jaded AF by now during a game.

                          I just figured greg was using the timing vote to get a last small push on you because he wanted to save RB, by getting you to react. (Greg were you looking for an excuse to vote someone down other than roundbox or was I reading into it wrong?)

                          But you played that end game pretty good, IMHO I maybe wouldn't have conceded. I had been trying to slowly push myself back into town pile, but with like charu and FG as they were I think you stood a stronger chance than maybe you thought you did.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #823
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            I didn't want to vote roundbox cuz mainly it felt like he believed the push on him was going to kill a villager

                            I liked your posts for being just natural feeling

                            only left carlos

                            I'm not sure if this answers your question
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #824
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I didn't want to vote roundbox cuz mainly it felt like he believed the push on him was going to kill a villager

                              I liked your posts for being just natural feeling

                              only left carlos

                              I'm not sure if this answers your question
                              It answers it enough.

                              Comment

                              Working...