Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #421
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    oh
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #422
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      well friends
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #423
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        I uh
        don't particularly care who we lynch first

        I think just based off of 2 seconds of surface level thought that blind is more likely to be real here?

        idk and it doesn't really matter either way

        funny
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #424
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          lol, rip.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #425
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Not even 24 hour game, gg


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #426
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Okay, I lied, it was 24 hours.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #427
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Uhhh wow
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #428
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I uh
                  don't particularly care who we lynch first

                  I think just based off of 2 seconds of surface level thought that blind is more likely to be real here?

                  idk and it doesn't really matter either way

                  funny
                  yeah the games basically over but sunfan... think about it sunfan.... wolf me wouldn't have claimed here... wolf me wouldn't have voted for raeko...


                  think about it...
                  im the real firefighter, but yall will see soon
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #429
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    blind

                    not sure why blind would even claim here though. he coulda survived longer than 2 days yno?
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #430
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      I think his setup works, but losing that partner D0 is just such a heavy hit.

                      I think maybe 3 arsonists instead of 2.

                      y/n?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #431
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        blind

                        not sure why blind would even claim here though. he coulda survived longer than 2 days yno?
                        that's why I'm voting him

                        either way, neither of you should've claimed

                        what Charu (I think) was talking about was what the arsonist should've done imo, which is not douse anyone first 2 nights
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #432
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          I think his setup works, but losing that partner D0 is just such a heavy hit.

                          I think maybe 3 arsonists instead of 2.

                          y/n?
                          I think 2 arsonists but no firefighter is aite
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #433
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            that's why I'm voting you*
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #434
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              whatever

                              I want to live in a world where I saved a town PR from being lynched by putting a wolf in a KitB

                              so I'll pretend to live in that world and hopefully its real

                              blind
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #435
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                If blind is a wolf, then he's pretty much ending the game prematurely and not seeing if he could squeeze out of it.

                                ...

                                Not a bad option to do, considering the options that was given after the partner died...


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...