Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #346
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    random.org has decided that mellonxcollie is lynched over Funnygurl555.

    mellonxcollie was lynched. She was
    an Arsonist

    It's now "night" until 1am server time. If you have night actions, your deadline for those is 9am server time. No posting yet.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #347
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      It is day. You may post.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #348
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        SUSPECT!!!
        I rescind this message regarding thesunfan.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #349
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Was not expecting a hit. To be honest folks, thought both of them were just random shots.

          Though if I were to be so callous here, I did actually think funny was more suspect than mellon. Though I think this makes her in a good light, so I guess my assessment was wrong, oops!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #350
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Okay, look at this and consider that the game only have 1 wolf left.
            Originally posted by inDheart
            No-lynch/no-kill: Off
            This means the last wolf is forced to use a night action.
            I can track 2 actions. If it returns nothing, it means I found a tree 100% of the time.
            If I return something, it could be the firefighter or the wolf.

            Now here's the thing:
            Originally posted by inDheart
            So, timeline:

            12:00:59am - Day ends, lynch is revealed
            12:01am to 1:00am - Night (no posting)
            1:01am - Day begins, people can post
            9:00:59am - Night action deadline
            9:01ish - Death reveal, if any
            Repeat
            The night action deadline is actually longer than just this 1 hour night so, that means we can technically publicly discuss about who we want to "clear" publicly.

            There's a risk, but I don't think it's big enough.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #351
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              who'd you target, Haku?
              it should clear someone/end the game/unfortunately reveal the firefighter
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #352
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by who_cares973
                We can't risk the death of a firefighter during a fire drill ha ha ha ha
                shoutouts to this post btw
                made me laugh
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #353
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  ohhhhhhhhhh
                  that's how that works

                  oops
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #354
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    well xel
                    we're dumb buddies now
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #355
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      I kinda wanna just hand out townreads out real easylike after that EOD

                      prolly not gonna though
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #356
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        who'd you target, Haku?
                        it should clear someone/end the game/unfortunately reveal the firefighter
                        Why would I reveal the firefighter myself ? lol

                        First reflex is to check the wagons/people on it and check raeko's posts.

                        The problem is that if I say who I'm tracking, that player may get ignited too losing a confirmed town.

                        I'm thinking at not unveiling who I'm tracking because I'm technically not in danger of dying.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #357
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Alternatively, I can say it publicly and firefighter decides if they swap between me and the target to make igniting even more difficult.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #358
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I'm thinking at not unveiling who I'm tracking because I'm technically not in danger of dying.
                            don't say

                            just choose
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #359
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Alternatively, I can say it publicly and firefighter decides if they swap between me and the target to make igniting even more difficult.
                              ain't worth it
                              you could also choose the firefighter and that would complicate things
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #360
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                I could see a valid strat the last arsonist can employ to render your actions invalid, Haku. And no, I'm not gonna say it outright, but I think anyone that thinks just for a little bit can deduce it. I don't recommend it to them, only do if you feel like you can prolong the game for a lot more days.

                                Losing a partner this early is almost curtains for them I feel.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...