Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #436
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    I want to believe funny is the wolf because it'll make me feel good.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #437
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Yeah!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #438
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Hey thesunfan, just pretend I sent ya a game or something.

        It'll be a C9++

        Insta's:ON
        Night-Talk:OFF
        Phantoms:OFF

        13 Player Game


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #439
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Hey thesunfan, just pretend I sent ya a game or something.

          It'll be a C9++

          Insta's:ON
          Night-Talk:OFF
          Phantoms:OFF

          13 Player Game
          pm it to me
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #440
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            either way, neither of you should've claimed
            w h o o p s
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #441
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              I was worried about not having enough time to fully participate today because of time constraints but it looks like I can just focus on two people

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #442
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Lunch is almost over but is fg the kind of person to claim a role in a joking manner but also really be claiming her role? Like she joked about being a wolf most of the first day.

                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #443
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Blind seems way more confident right now

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #444
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    100% hardclaiming the firefighter.

                    i'm the firefighter.

                    i'm the firefighter

                    I'M THE FIREFIGHTER
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #445
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      guys... *why* would i have voted for raeko there. i wasn't on the chopping block before the last minute of the phase.

                      cmon now
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #446
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        actually y'no what?

                        i'm ducking out pce yall you'll figure it out either tn or tmrw
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #447
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          actually y'no what?

                          i'm ducking out pce yall you'll figure it out either tn or tmrw
                          Latah


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #448
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            It's pretty much mechanical play from this point on.

                            Stinks, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #449
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              If it's not you, Funny, then it's blind. Vice versa if it's not blind then it's you.

                              Pretty much dems the breaks.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #450
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                funny
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...