Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #556
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    hot take:
    I think if Charu's a wolf, he could control himself from busing raeko there
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #557
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      ok that's not that hot but its like
      yeah

      something I hadn't said or really thought about yet
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #558
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Aww, thesunfan, don't be afraid of lil' ol' me!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #559
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Aww, thesunfan, don't be afraid of lil' ol' me!
          ok
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #560
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            *Friendly Rustle*


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #561
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              hopefully the game just ends here
              and we can move onto me bugging people to submit games
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #562
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                That's the hopeful plan.

                If blind is a tree, I think we need to pay special attention to our good friend, roundbox.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #563
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  That's the hopeful plan.

                  If blind is a tree, I think we need to pay special attention to our good friend, roundbox.
                  nah
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #564
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    nah
                    I still feel like I need names from you
                    if there's a tomorrow, that's what I want from u I'll give u a heads up rn
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #565
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      i was not paying attention to the clock
                      thank you for stopping posting

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #566
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        blind (3) - charu, haku, sunfan
                        roundbox (1) - fg
                        unvote - blind

                        rechecking this

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #567
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          blindreper1179 was lynched. He was
                          a Tree. He now becomes a Tree Stump.

                          It's now "night" until 1am server time. Night actions due by 9am server time. Don't post.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #568
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            It is day. You may post.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #569
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Ooooooooooh, roooooooundbooooooox


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #570
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Oh? You didn't switch target ?

                                That's not good.

                                Comment

                                Working...