Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Turbo Archives only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
The Werewolf Game
Turbo Archives
Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
55
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
55
template
Next
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#526
11-16-2017, 09:20 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
roundbox
fhqwhgads
Join Date:
Feb 2005
Posts:
2086
Share
Post
#527
11-16-2017, 09:22 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
we just got out of a lengthy OOTC game where all of our logs were voice chat
I don't think she'd be inactive if that opportunity rose again
Originally posted by
the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#528
11-16-2017, 09:23 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
Originally posted by
roundbox
invigorating gameplay
I mean I know I'm not contributing too much but come on now
Also, I don't think there really needs to be anything said.
Lynch blind, and if he's a tree, go from there.
You can't just say that stuff like blind did and get away with it. That would be the wolf's ticket out of this mess.
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
roundbox
fhqwhgads
Join Date:
Feb 2005
Posts:
2086
Share
Post
#529
11-16-2017, 09:31 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
Originally posted by
Charu
Also, I don't think there really needs to be anything said.
Lynch blind, and if he's a tree, go from there.
You can't just say that stuff like blind did and get away with it. That would be the wolf's ticket out of this mess.
tru.tv
degrassi
Originally posted by
the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
Comment
Post
Cancel
the sun fan
FFR Player
Join Date:
Mar 2017
Posts:
658
Share
Post
#530
11-16-2017, 09:46 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
well
I guess I agree with Charu
TWG Stats:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Comment
Post
Cancel
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Aug 2011
Posts:
505
Share
Post
#531
11-16-2017, 10:07 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
blind (2) - charu, haku
roundbox (1) - fg
unvote - blind, sunfan
53 min left in the day
Comment
Post
Cancel
the sun fan
FFR Player
Join Date:
Mar 2017
Posts:
658
Share
Post
#532
11-16-2017, 10:09 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
I guess the biggest problem I have with killing blind is I think he'd be madder if he were a wolf here
TWG Stats:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Comment
Post
Cancel
XelNya
[Kaho]
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Sep 2012
Posts:
3369
Share
Post
#533
11-16-2017, 10:10 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
Originally posted by
roundbox
encouraging gameplay
The issue is that this argument is entirely reliabt on you actually doing it which isn't worth speculating on imho.
Comment
Post
Cancel
roundbox
fhqwhgads
Join Date:
Feb 2005
Posts:
2086
Share
Post
#534
11-16-2017, 10:16 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
Originally posted by
XelNya
The issue is that this argument is entirely reliabt on you actually doing it which isn't worth speculating on imho.
after pointing out how town sided the setup is I think I'd be a bit more encouraging of a partner to avoid losing
Originally posted by
the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#535
11-16-2017, 10:17 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
Originally posted by
the sun fan
I guess the biggest problem I have with killing blind is I think he'd be madder if he were a wolf here
*Rustle*
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
the sun fan
FFR Player
Join Date:
Mar 2017
Posts:
658
Share
Post
#536
11-16-2017, 10:17 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
Originally posted by
roundbox
after pointing out how town sided the setup is I think I'd be a bit more encouraging of a partner to avoid losing
[insert quote of roundbox voting fg at 12:00 or 11:59 I forget which]
TWG Stats:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Comment
Post
Cancel
the sun fan
FFR Player
Join Date:
Mar 2017
Posts:
658
Share
Post
#537
11-16-2017, 10:17 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
point taken though
TWG Stats:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#538
11-16-2017, 10:18 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
Who knows, I just want him confirmed if he's a tree. Gives less of a chance for the one wolf to sneak past us.
And if blind is a wolf, then I guess this was his way of making the game a tiny bit fun before just calling it quits.
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#539
11-16-2017, 10:21 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
I say we touch bases with roundbox after I think.
I may have implanted a bad read into everyone regarding him, but tell me that isn't totally what a wolf would do on D0.
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#540
11-16-2017, 10:22 PM
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
Will mention that blind would concede if he's in this situation though.
Even still, I think having him confirm will stop the wolf from skiving off.
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
55
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment