Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #496
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    The arsonist is gonna lose, so I thought I'd play on their team. Lmao but I figured you guys might be mad, so I pulled out.
    I'm having mixed feelings with that.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #497
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      If it's not you, Funny, then it's blind. Vice versa if it's not blind then it's you.

      Pretty much dems the breaks.
      Is there a reason for you to believe that they cannot be both town at this point ?

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #498
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Let's look back at Blind's progression.
        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Yo, sorry I missed eod. Good job guys!

        I'm not ccing right now, that'd be dumb.
        Soft that could potentially be PR or not.
        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        I didn't want to cc because I haven't read since my last post. Lol. But yeah, game, set, and match. I saved Haku last night.
        Claims to have visited me.
        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        A game this heavely town sided, and good picks made this game unfair.
        Talks about the stance of the game like it's over.
        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        unvote
        Lol I'm not the firefighter. Or the arsonist. Just having some fun.
        Testing reactions, and no one seemed over confident one way or the other. Test failed.
        Rescind claim of being Firefighter when you probably should never claim unless you don't intend to back off.

        Didn't vote last phase, had only 2 posts.
        Intentions doesn't seems to fit a town profile.

        If you flip town, I'm going to be very confused.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #499
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          honestly, i'm between roundbox and blind

          I really don't care too much between the two

          I don't have a reason to lynch Xel and I think that looks good for him

          fg is clear

          haku is clear

          I think carlos is townie for a few small things

          I am content with charu, him talking to the mafia at the start of today felt real and I don't think he calls me suspicious for voting raeko like that, could be wrong

          obv I'm town

          order is something like blind>roundbox>xel/charu

          I don't see how we lose and am 100% content to just powerlynch a bunch of people in a row (though I'm not sure how that words in this setup)
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #500
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            You can make me a stump, I dont care.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #501
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              honestly, i'm between roundbox and blind

              I really don't care too much between the two

              I don't have a reason to lynch Xel and I think that looks good for him

              fg is clear

              haku is clear

              I think carlos is townie for a few small things

              I am content with charu, him talking to the mafia at the start of today felt real and I don't think he calls me suspicious for voting raeko like that, could be wrong

              obv I'm town

              order is something like blind>roundbox>xel/charu

              I don't see how we lose and am 100% content to just powerlynch a bunch of people in a row (though I'm not sure how that words in this setup)
              My axe is already sharpened!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #502
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                you keep bugging me charu
                stop it
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #503
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  why do we want to lynch me again?
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #504
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    something tells me if I was a wolf with day chat, raeko would have probably been around more
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #505
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      something tells me if I was a wolf with day chat, raeko would have probably been around more
                      but why tho
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #506
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        why do we want to lynch me again?
                        mostly because it looks like you could've been trying to save raeko, I think
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #507
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          you keep bugging me charu
                          stop it
                          *Rustle*


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #508
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            something tells me if I was a wolf with day chat, raeko would have probably been around more
                            No one can prove anything about raeko's activity so, there's not much to say about that.

                            Raeko showing intent to vote you early game felt out of place and too early.

                            I kind of want to ignore the voting part because it's D0, but you were on the funny wagon too.

                            So, I think it's safe to say that you're moderately suspicious.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #509
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              This game is really silly because if raeko didn't miss EoD, she could have voted Funny and be alive at this point.

                              I wonder if there's a way to look at the interactions in the game with that mind that could help with what we know so far.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #510
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                If I think that way, it's making me consider voting roundbox just because he talked about activity.

                                Comment

                                Working...