Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #706
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    I will care more about this game tomorrow I pinky promise
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #707
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      I'm also in the boat where I'm severely not paying attention to the game, heh.

      It might just make us lose, town getting lazy.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #708
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        I'm also in the boat where I'm severely not paying attention to the game, heh.

        It might just make us lose, town getting lazy.
        I suppose I should really vote soon shouldn't i

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #709
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Look, I don't think wc is a wolf because he was clearly posting some good thoughts on D0 when I was questioning roundbox.

          If wc was a wolf, don't you think he would encourage me a bit more to keep going after roundbox? Right after thesunfan here started to think about it too? And even Funny? And even Haku?

          Nah man, don't think wc is wolfin'... at the moment. I'm not cutting him down this phase.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #710
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Xel could be a potential, I agree.

            His sudden presence here after not being here is pretty concerning, but that could just be because it's a Friday evening... maybe...

            I don't have anything negative on Xel. Xel is just guilty of not being there early game.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #711
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              Look, I don't think wc is a wolf because he was clearly posting some good thoughts on D0 when I was questioning roundbox.

              If wc was a wolf, don't you think he would encourage me a bit more to keep going after roundbox? Right after thesunfan here started to think about it too? And even Funny? And even Haku?

              Nah man, don't think wc is wolfin'... at the moment. I'm not cutting him down this phase.
              [twgv]roundo

              oh shit

              WV

              sorry my vote got a little tripped up

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #712
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Xel could be a potential, I agree.

                His sudden presence here after not being here is pretty concerning, but that could just be because it's a Friday evening... maybe...

                I don't have anything negative on Xel. Xel is just guilty of not being there most of the game.
                I fixed this for you.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #713
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Never cutting thesunfan

                  Tell me why he would, in any world, lynch mellon when the votes at that point in time were

                  2 mellon
                  2 FG


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #714
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    I hate ur posts charu
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #715
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Never cutting thesunfan

                      Tell me why he would, in any world, lynch mellon when the votes at that point in time were

                      2 mellon
                      2 FG
                      NO ONE ASK U BOUT ME
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #716
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        im a bit loopy leave me alone
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #717
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I hate ur posts charu
                          Mweeheeheeheeeeeeeeee


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #718
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            im a bit loopy leave me alone
                            drink more if that's why

                            this b. funni

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #719
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Look, bro

                              I say, again, lynch round, okay?

                              If he's a tree, it's not like he still can't talk, right?

                              I'll go "welp, now we can hunt for the real arsonist!" and we'll nail the very last one after doing a hard reset on everyone.

                              Okies?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #720
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                drink more if that's why

                                this b. funni
                                no, no drink

                                nothing here, I don't think
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...