Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #301
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    Outing a vulnerability this early in the game doesn't make sense with 2 pr's. I just don't see rb taking such a huge gamble
    Not much of a gamble really.

    Arsonists can't actually "kill" in the night, right? (unless they douse night previously)

    Could totally go with that excuse on to why he'll be still livin' the coming days.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #302
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Unless you're thinking of something else, ma good sir?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #303
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Not much of a gamble really.

        Arsonists can't actually "kill" in the night, right? (unless they douse night previously)

        Could totally go with that excuse on to why he'll be still livin' the coming days.
        They can't. I wouldn't have claimed otherwise.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #304
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          hmmmmm
          Somethin' on ya mind, thesunfan?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #305
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            We votin' mellon strictly due to her inactivity, btw? Or is it something silly and funny?
            mellon's response to me when i made a bad argument about rb felt like she was pocketing
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #306
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              hmmmmm
              you trying to cut me down dawg
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #307
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Somethin' on ya mind, thesunfan?
                you're bothering me
                prolly gonna ignore it
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #308
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  you trying to cut me down dawg
                  uhhh
                  not really?
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #309
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Decreasing the lynch pool is never in wolves' favour is mostly what I'm talking about. Not so much night actions. I'm on my phone and can't math but what are the stats for odds on hitting a wolf now that haku is out of the equation?

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #310
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by who_cares973
                      Decreasing the lynch pool is never in wolves' favour is mostly what I'm talking about. Not so much night actions. I'm on my phone and can't math but what are the stats for odds on hitting a wolf now that haku is out of the equation?
                      2/7 from your POV if you're town
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #311
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        2/8 -> 1/4 -> 25% to hit a wolf with and 12.5% chance to hit Firefighter.

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #312
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Charu how do you feel about rb because you seem to not like the idea of him getting a pass from me for finding something that helps town out

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #313
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Well, my logic is assuming everyone else self-vote which is kinda of heh.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #314
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Well, my logic is assuming everyone else self-vote which is kinda of heh.
                              not gonna happen
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #315
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                                I too would love to kill roundbox

                                but just because I think it would be funny, how is he meant to direct the game at this point?

                                also I always try not to bring my phone to bed with me so that I get up more easily but then I just end up trying to go back to sleep instead...
                                This post?

                                Could be just for laughs. I thought it was just for laughs. If this were a wolf post, I would say she's being humorous as she's trying to goad players.

                                Not necessarily weird.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...