Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #286
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    mellonxcollie

    -shrugs-

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #287
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Originally posted by who_cares973
      I don't think rb is wolfing. It wouldn't make sense
      Why not?

      Getting town cred by showing town "hey, we could do this." and be it a good mechanical thing for town will obviously make town see the person who suggested a good person.

      What's to say it's actually a bad boy wanting to avoid the tracker? AKA, the only real threat they face at night?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #288
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        I don't want to lynch charu here.
        why
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #289
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Hakulyte (1) - Funnygurl555
          Funnygurl555 (1) - Charu
          Charu (1) - who_cares973
          mellonxcollie (1) - Hakulyte
          unvote - roundbox

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #290
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            id be down w/ mellon too
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #291
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              We votin' mellon strictly due to her inactivity, btw? Or is it something silly and funny?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #292
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                I just want to see who wants to vote her etc. It doesn't have to be a final decision.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #293
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Cools!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #294
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Why not?

                    Getting town cred by showing town "hey, we could do this." and be it a good mechanical thing for town will obviously make town see the person who suggested a good person.

                    What's to say it's actually a bad boy wanting to avoid the tracker? AKA, the only real threat they face at night?
                    Outing a vulnerability this early in the game doesn't make sense with 2 pr's. I just don't see rb taking such a huge gamble

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #295
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      If you want a reason, it's because her game is not enough self-centered.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #296
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Why not?

                        Getting town cred by showing town "hey, we could do this." and be it a good mechanical thing for town will obviously make town see the person who suggested a good person.

                        What's to say it's actually a bad boy wanting to avoid the tracker? AKA, the only real threat they face at night?
                        hmmmmm
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #297
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Does it helps anyone with reads knowing I was town ?

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #298
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Does it helps anyone with reads knowing I was town ?
                            not I
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #299
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              No one will CC me. I'm pretty sure of it.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #300
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                not really since I didn't have any strong reads one way or the other
                                this eod still feels like a big die roll to me
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...