Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #16
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    relatively

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #17
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Let's really meme this game really hard

      dabackpack

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #18
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        oh he left

        that's no fun

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #19
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          hiiiii bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnd

          how gos the pubg?

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #20
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            that's two for two

            goddamn it you guys

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Checking in the shitter before bed time.

              This is a certified REAL shitpost.

              Night~~~


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #22
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Checking in the shitter before bed time.

                This is a certified REAL shitpost.

                Night~~~
                no

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #23
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  No human language can describe the disappointment I'm feeling right now.

                  I just feel so disconnected all the time and become upset so easily and it makes me confused and I really don't remember much about it except that you guys came in this thread and said things like "hi, hello, ohi" and it might be because of me so if it's because of me I think that I know why, it's because I'm strange and you might be the same from a certain perspective and that would be sad because I think that you would think that if I think I'm strange that doesn't necessary make you strange so we need conventions, but I can't decide of that because that would be strange if I forced my view upon the others so I'd try not to say strange things but that just makes me think more and new and strange and different but that was not a good word but maybe you understand anyway so if I want to say something I don't really know how and then the words are not the same as the thoughts because something goes wrong on the way out but it's not like the thoughts are really the things I should be saying it's more like the idea of the thought or the feeling of the idea or the idea of the feeling but it's not really any of those either because there is no word for it unless I invent a new one which is not really useful so I've been thinking if doing things is better than saying so maybe because dabackpack was voted and I was feeling a little strange I might have done something that I shouldn't besides I don't even know if it would be any better if I just could say the thought since there is no telepathy that's real telepathy isn't there I think it'd be terrible and useful at the same time but right now I wouldn't mind because misunderstanding is so easy but understanding is not and I think this should make things clear but If dabackpack was here, he would say this is serendipity.

                  Going to sleep and hope someone breaks the freezin ice. (It's cold here)

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #24
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    hiiiii bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnd

                    how gos the pubg?
                    It pissed me off a lot. Fucking game.

                    How's being a nerd going?
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #25
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      After a few weeks I can finally ask where da wolves @?
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #26
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Town prs are pretty strong
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #27
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          It pissed me off a lot. Fucking game.

                          How's being a nerd going?
                          Man, you said it. Streamers that play the game all the time have been ragging on the game for a long time now. Mostly due to stream snipers though that they get, heh.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #28
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            After a few weeks I can finally ask where da wolves @?
                            I'm present! What'ya want, mista?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #29
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              Town prs are pretty strong
                              I'm gonna douse you tonight!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #30
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Hey who cares ha ha ha ha

                                Comment

                                Working...