jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #121
    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

    owai, iz nyt, mah bad
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 888

      #122
      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

      Stop night voting you ****** D:
      wtf is a nooblet
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
      Originally posted by white_boy
      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

      Comment

      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
        Threat Emulation
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2004
        • 5184

        #123
        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

        Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
        RedRumForTheRich: hey
        RedRumForTheRich: count votes for me
        RedRumForTheRich: <3
        TheVisualParadox: Pfft, loser. You owe me.

        Jugglin [4] - Psycho, Aito, Mamimi, Darkdragoness
        Darkdragoness [1] - Makilaz
        Mamimi [1] - Yess, Heavylee
        My poor self [1] - Pnt T.T
        Pnt [1] - Jugglinguy
        Psycho [1] - Myself [safety]

        Phantoms - Vash, DOTC

        I believe that's all correct. And holy crap, Mami had three votes just by safety! How ironic would it be to be safety-insta'd? D=
        **** you... I;'m drunk don't you just love it when psycho is druhnk

        ps-why me? why not someone else?

        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
        I'm light f**king darkness

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #124
          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

          Alright, today I'll finally have some decent online time after school today for AIM and whatnot. As for not posting anything of worth, I really didn't have much to contribute that hadn't already been posted =/

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #125
            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

            DDR was found with a USSR tattoo on his face.



            It is now day 2. Day 2 over at sunday 11;59 PM.

            Pntballa - merlonifan28
            heavylee -
            Vash - pyro31191
            Psycho - PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            Mami - x3Mamimi
            DOTC - Twilights Advent
            Aito - michiganfan3392
            Darkdragoness - KhemetianVampire
            Makilaz - BenderChan

            INSTA at 5.
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Threat Emulation
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 5184

              #126
              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

              Ok, is it bad if I didn't know that the day had ended until right now? I remember trying to read the thread last night...

              ps - people need to talk to me, I realize that i haven't been at the computer all the time, but i do respond to messages. But this is also a 2 way street. I've tried a few times to talk game with people whenever i'm on so atleast i'm putting a little effort into this.

              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
              I'm light f**king darkness

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #127
                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                12 hours no posting.

                This is gay.

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                  Well I would have posted, but I have nothing important to say. I agree this sucks, people need to talk more. It was only DDRkid before, but now he is dead.

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                    By the way, don't know if this is relevant, but the following are the people I haven't talked to yet, either they didn't even approach me, or didn't answer me when I tried talking to them.

                    Vash
                    Aito
                    DarkDragoness
                    Makilaz

                    Comment

                    • T3hDDRKid
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 754

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                      Sadly expected. Had I lived one more day, I could have nailed a wolf.
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      it just goes with what I said

                      what brought this country together?

                      desegregation

                      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                      let's start with baseball

                      Comment

                      • darkdragoness
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 119

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                        Heavy, I just IMed you. You didn't answer me last night, either. :/

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                          heavyleah (1:05:25 PM): i was just about to get off my computer though
                          merlonifan28 (1:05:40 PM): alright, talk to you later
                          heavyleah (1:05:43 PM): haha i always leave right when you want to talk to me
                          heavyleah (1:05:46 PM): anyways, talk to you later

                          She's not there, don't feel left out.

                          Comment

                          • x3Mamimi
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 513

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                            My view on Vash...
                            is.
                            He ALWAYS does this when he's human. He doesn't care about the game when he's human.
                            That doesn't, at all, rule him out.

                            He could he using the fact that most of us think he's inactive when he's human to his advantage.

                            I talked to someone about JWC and how he's always inactive as a wolf. OR avoids talking about TWG.
                            Well.

                            Just throwing all that out there.
                            jwcgator: mah mee mee
                            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                              Sorry Dragoness, I didn't even get your message from last night. I am not sure who I am mostly suspicious about, I just thought I would post that info.

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                                vash because he's a wolf
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...