jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Threat Emulation
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 5184

    #46
    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

    Originally posted by flawofhumanity
    Friendly message from DBP:
    All you faggots need to stop night voting. It's getting really old, and I already said not to once. Demon mainly because he did it first both times, EVEN THOUGH I SAID NOT TO LAST GAME LOL. Stop being stupid, it's not cute or funny, and no one is going to put up with it in the event that you move up to twg.
    Not trying to be mean, it's just REALLY stupid when the thread has almost literally NO posts about the game, and is already at three pages.



    I APPROVE OF DBP's message. Stop with the pointless ****, I don't want to wade through tons of crappy posts trying to sort votes, and no one else wants to while looking for information or trying to keep up with the game.
    I approve of this as well. I know, I was a part of this, but I kept it semi-on topic. I admit, I got a little out of hand, but some of the other **** that was posted was just way out of line. This might be jTWG, but come on, are we really that bad?

    ps - juggling will post the convo when I get back from class.

    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
    I'm light f**king darkness

    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #47
      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

      Unless I'm mistaken, isn't Hoochan only on his second game? Seems like it would have been a better idea to kill somebody like Mami, Pnt, or myself [not to put myself on the same tier as them.]

      Just an interesting side note. Perhaps the wolves are nooby, and don't know who to kill? Or perhaps Mami and/or Pnt are wolf. Hm.
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • T3hDDRKid
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 754

        #48
        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

        Erm, didn't notice Psycho's vote. We'll have to see what his supposedly-incriminating convo is, but that would play into my theory of nooby wolves.
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        it just goes with what I said

        what brought this country together?

        desegregation

        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

        let's start with baseball

        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #49
          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

          Damn commies >_<

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #50
            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

            k.

            Convo with aito

            Michiganfan3392 (3:48:56 PM): havnt gotten to read it yet
            Michiganfan3392 (3:48:59 PM): just got home
            merlonifan28 (3:49:15 PM): it's a pretty good story
            Michiganfan3392 (3:49:25 PM): so ive heard
            merlonifan28 (3:50:43 PM): who have you talked to?
            Michiganfan3392 (3:50:48 PM): your tha first so far
            merlonifan28 (3:52:15 PM): who did you hear it was a good story from then?
            Michiganfan3392 (3:52:35 PM): well on here your the first
            Michiganfan3392 (3:53:01 PM): my friend in montana has access to the forum
            Michiganfan3392 (3:53:06 PM): he read it
            merlonifan28 (3:53:20 PM): oh
            merlonifan28 (3:53:26 PM): is he playing?
            Michiganfan3392 (3:53:24 PM): no
            Michiganfan3392 (3:53:45 PM): he told me last night on an online game we play

            Convo with DDR

            merlonifan28 (4:40:24 PM): have you been talking to aito?
            TheVisualParadox (4:40:47 PM): Just did
            TheVisualParadox (4:40:51 PM): I called him wolf right off
            TheVisualParadox (4:41:12 PM): He's all "Michiganfan3392: what!?!?!?!" and "Michiganfan3392: what are you talking about"
            merlonifan28 (4:41:25 PM): rofl
            merlonifan28 (4:41:28 PM): i did the same thing
            merlonifan28 (4:41:32 PM): only he changed the subject
            merlonifan28 (4:41:34 PM): =\
            merlonifan28 (4:41:44 PM): merlonifan28 (3:47:22 PM): sup wolf

            Michiganfan3392 (3:47:33 PM): hi

            Michiganfan3392 (3:47:55 PM): whats the name of the game thread

            TheVisualParadox (4:41:59 PM): ...
            TheVisualParadox (4:42:03 PM): I told him about FFR
            TheVisualParadox (4:42:07 PM): And Flaw knows it
            TheVisualParadox (4:42:14 PM): If he makes me look bad, Imma kill him next time I see him
            merlonifan28 (4:42:25 PM): oh ho ho
            *i send him my whole convo with aito*
            merlonifan28 (4:42:56 PM): near the middle
            TheVisualParadox (4:43:34 PM): yeah?
            *i send DDR only the important part, the part at the top of this post.*
            TheVisualParadox (4:44:20 PM): ...
            merlonifan28 (4:44:22 PM): he's saying the person who told him isnt playing
            TheVisualParadox (4:44:22 PM): WHAT the ****
            merlonifan28 (4:44:29 PM): and you said youre the person who told him
            TheVisualParadox (4:44:36 PM): ....
            TheVisualParadox (4:44:40 PM): I'm talking to him
            merlonifan28 (4:44:44 PM): =-o
            TheVisualParadox (4:44:57 PM): I see him, but not too often, and I don't know wtf he's doing
            TheVisualParadox (4:45:39 PM): I told him to say we don't see each other [because we don't, often] and now the noob said I'm from Montana.. wtf.



            Noteworthy.

            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #51
              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

              A. Noteworthy why?

              B. We already explained that to you, but now I'll have to explain to everybody:

              Aito and I go to the same school. It's a bigger school, though, and we don't see each other too much. I told him, if somebody asks, he should just say that we don't talk, because we generally only see each other in the halls and such. It's easier than explaining all that previous sentence ten or eleven times over. However, he misinterpreted or didn't take my advice or something and LIED. I did not, for the record. HE did.

              C. Not even game-related.

              D. I told the truth.
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #52
                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                I didn't say you lied. I said it was "Noteworthy" because it showed you guys have a connection in this game, since he trusted you enough to lie for you.

                Comment

                • T3hDDRKid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 754

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                  And I've told him NOT to trust me. He's new to the game, and he's blindly trusting me, thus why I said to him:

                  TheVisualParadox: PLAY YOUR OWN GAME, I COULD BE A WOLF FOR ALL YOU KNOW
                  We have no in-game connection, except for the one being thrust upon us. I personally do think he's wolf [though it's a crappy D1 theory, as I've said.]
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  it just goes with what I said

                  what brought this country together?

                  desegregation

                  we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                  let's start with baseball

                  Comment

                  • Yesssss
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 2522

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                    TheVisualParadox (6:37:55 PM): At least make a forum post to let me know you're alive

                    This is a post.
                    YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                    Comment

                    • Aito
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 28

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                      A. The last lime ddr and i spoke in person toghether was before the roles were even casted and i didnt even know i was in the game.

                      B. Imisenterpreted him when he Quote:"I told him, if somebody asks, he should just say that we don't talk, because we generally only see each other in the halls and such."

                      C. Dumbass mistake on my part.

                      Comment

                      • T3hDDRKid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 754

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                        By the way, if you want to make a quote, do (quote) and (/quote), but with [] instead of ()
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        it just goes with what I said

                        what brought this country together?

                        desegregation

                        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                        let's start with baseball

                        Comment

                        • darkdragoness
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 119

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                          DDR, about your noob theory: I do think maybe 2 wolves are new, but I also think there's 1 vet in the group to "show them the way." Probably someone who's had a lot of wolfing experience.

                          Then again, it could be all experienced players wanting to get rid of the noobs first which would explain why hoochan got wolfed N1 - but I'm sticking to my first theory.

                          Comment

                          • jugglinguy
                            Use me as a porta-potty
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4319

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                            Me and mamimi were talking earlier and she mentioned that she hoped that the wolfing tonight would be against some random person. That would cause you to think that all the commies are new to this game. BUT, i really didn't need that pointed out to me I could've looked at that myself. Then i saw a random person was wolfed (or commie'd in this case). So it could either be a coincidence, or mamimi was trying to persuade me to vote for someone new.
                            Originally posted by Jem
                            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                            Comment

                            • T3hDDRKid
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 754

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                              Originally posted by darkdragoness
                              DDR, about your noob theory: I do think maybe 2 wolves are new, but I also think there's 1 vet in the group to "show them the way." Probably someone who's had a lot of wolfing experience.

                              Then again, it could be all experienced players wanting to get rid of the noobs first which would explain why hoochan got wolfed N1 - but I'm sticking to my first theory.
                              But I'm guessing that there would be no experienced players, BECAUSE a noob was wolfed. If there was one or more experienced players [which there is a good probability that there isn't - will run the numbers tomorrow], they would have wolfed somebody like Mami, Pnt, Psycho, myself.. But they got Hooch, which makes me suspect noobs. It's only a thought, though.
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              it just goes with what I said

                              what brought this country together?

                              desegregation

                              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                              let's start with baseball

                              Comment

                              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 888

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                                Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                                Friendly message from DBP:
                                All you faggots need to stop night voting. It's getting really old, and I already said not to once. Demon mainly because he did it first both times, EVEN THOUGH I SAID NOT TO LAST GAME LOL. Stop being stupid, it's not cute or funny, and no one is going to put up with it in the event that you move up to twg.
                                Not trying to be mean, it's just REALLY stupid when the thread has almost literally NO posts about the game, and is already at three pages.



                                I APPROVE OF DBP's message. Stop with the pointless ****, I don't want to wade through tons of crappy posts trying to sort votes, and no one else wants to while looking for information or trying to keep up with the game.
                                I believe in having fun, hence why I sign up for jTWG with all the nice people and not the stuck-up dumb****s who race to sign up for TWG. Therefore, my night voting shall continue.

                                Bandwagon night vote plz
                                wtf is a nooblet
                                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                                Originally posted by white_boy
                                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                                Comment

                                Working...