jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #31
    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

    I am sorry about being so harsh, I didn't realize you were new ^^;

    Comment

    • flawofhumanity
      MMM WATCHA SAY
      • Apr 2004
      • 628

      #32
      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

      Originally posted by darkdragoness
      Yeah - here's what I should be doing right now.

      http://www.cyborlink.com/besite/france.htm
      Je deteste des etudes francaises (non english symbols not used because I'm lazy.)

      Originally posted by bob bob
      hey makilaz,stop gaying up this thread
      Hey, sorry you didn't get in man, but you can't post in this thread. If you any questions address them in the sign up thread or AIM me.
      Originally posted by pntballa18
      flaw cause he's well hung


      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #33
        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

        King of Games

        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #34
          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

          Night voting rofl! XD

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #35
            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

            Night voting FTW!

            Speaking of which, I now vote for FishFishRevolution. Everybody bandwagon pls.

            Comment

            • hoochan
              woah shrooms
              • Nov 2005
              • 3838

              #36
              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

              Makilaz because he tried to lynch a person of high authority. If that isnt wolfy, then idk what is.

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #37
                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                Obligatory post.
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • FishFishRevolution
                  GotR Creator
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 7251

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  Night voting FTW!

                  Speaking of which, I now vote for FishFishRevolution. Everybody bandwagon pls.
                  Oops, perma-ban.

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                    guys i'm a wolf lynch plx
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                      Every time vash does that he's human.



                      I hope he hasn't caught on to that yet

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                        Oops, perma-ban.
                        O_O Um... my account got hackz0red?

                        Comment

                        • x3Mamimi
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 513

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                          Taking after DBP and here we go.

                          STOP FUCKING NIGHT VOTING.

                          Stop posting your homework, stop posting about not getting into the game, and stop being fags.

                          This thread is 3 pages of fail, minus Flaw's story<3
                          jwcgator: mah mee mee
                          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                          Comment

                          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 888

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                            Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                            Taking after DBP and here we go.

                            STOP FUCKING NIGHT VOTING.

                            Stop posting your homework, stop posting about not getting into the game, and stop being fags.

                            This thread is 3 pages of fail, minus Flaw's story<3 and Mamimi's awesome posts
                            Fixed
                            wtf is a nooblet
                            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                            Originally posted by white_boy
                            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                            Comment

                            • T3hDDRKid
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 754

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                              Alright, so we've got two complete noobs and I think another couple with one game under their belts, so, in case one of them is vigi, DO NOT KILL SOMEBODY NOW. You better have a good reason to vigi somebody if you do.
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              it just goes with what I said

                              what brought this country together?

                              desegregation

                              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                              let's start with baseball

                              Comment

                              • flawofhumanity
                                MMM WATCHA SAY
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 628

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                                The soccer moms and their kids were not wakened to the normal "Flaw's Such a Badass in D major," but instead the rattling of a machine gun. Everyone rushed checking each room only to find HOOCHAN dead, and her son Mehkhineamoocoo missing. All that was left was a note from the infamous commie's saying:

                                LOLOLOLOL OWNED! HAHAH WE BEET U! HOW U LIEK DAT!?111?? COMMIE4EVAR. NOW MEHKINEAMOOCOO WIL BE COMMIE WHEN HE GROW UP IN COMMIE CMAP! DEN WE ONW YOU AT SOCCER! LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLL


                                It is now day 1. Insta at 6. Day over thurs. at 11:59 PM.

                                Friendly message from DBP:
                                All you faggots need to stop night voting. It's getting really old, and I already said not to once. Demon mainly because he did it first both times, EVEN THOUGH I SAID NOT TO LAST GAME LOL. Stop being stupid, it's not cute or funny, and no one is going to put up with it in the event that you move up to twg.
                                Not trying to be mean, it's just REALLY stupid when the thread has almost literally NO posts about the game, and is already at three pages.



                                I APPROVE OF DBP's message. Stop with the pointless ****, I don't want to wade through tons of crappy posts trying to sort votes, and no one else wants to while looking for information or trying to keep up with the game.
                                Last edited by flawofhumanity; 04-4-2007, 05:24 PM.
                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                flaw cause he's well hung


                                Comment

                                Working...