jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • darkdragoness
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 119

    #196
    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

    Irony.

    Comment

    • x3Mamimi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 513

      #197
      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

      *ownage


      K,so.
      Flaw is ALWAYS on, but randomly...not when I need him to be.

      >:[ way to go.
      jwcgator: mah mee mee
      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

      Comment

      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 888

        #198
        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

        Mamimi, stop posting.
        Now.
        wtf is a nooblet
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
        Originally posted by white_boy
        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

        Comment

        • x3Mamimi
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 513

          #199
          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

          right.
          Last edited by x3Mamimi; 04-9-2007, 09:21 PM.
          jwcgator: mah mee mee
          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

          Comment

          • x3Mamimi
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 513

            #200
            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

            OMGOSH I LIEK LOVES TO POSTS>
            jwcgator: mah mee mee
            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #201
              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

              just like to say that inactive humans suck... the only people i talked to were seer, vigi and two wolves!

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #202
                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                ps, why the wolfing of hoochan?

                Comment

                • x3Mamimi
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 513

                  #203
                  Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                  To cause confusion. :]
                  jwcgator: mah mee mee
                  merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                  Comment

                  • T3hDDRKid
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 754

                    #204
                    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                    I knew you were wolf, Mami.
                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    it just goes with what I said

                    what brought this country together?

                    desegregation

                    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                    let's start with baseball

                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #205
                      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                      I knew YOU were a wolf, DDRkid.

                      XD
                      And, no you didn't.
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • T3hDDRKid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 754

                        #206
                        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                        YES I DID. I already told you that T.T
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        it just goes with what I said

                        what brought this country together?

                        desegregation

                        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                        let's start with baseball

                        Comment

                        • x3Mamimi
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 513

                          #207
                          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                          no.
                          jwcgator: mah mee mee
                          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #208
                            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                            vash
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #209
                              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                              yeah, so why did I miss the best part of being a wolf?

                              Oh right, because I decided to get to bed early.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #210
                                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                                ps

                                rushvote ftw

                                Comment

                                Working...