jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #136
    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

    why do you want yourself voted out so bad?

    Comment

    • x3Mamimi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 513

      #137
      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

      Alright. I've been thinking about this for a long time.

      The convo is very lengthy, and I don't expect anyone to just take my word for it, so if you'd like the convo, please ask over AIM and I can send it.

      I had a lengthy conversation with Aito during Day 1 when the whole Jugglin situation went down. In our conversation, I was the first person to flat out accuse Jugglin for what was going on. From then on, Aito's responses were
      pretty much 'yeah' 'I agree' or just repeating what I'd just said to him.


      I believe that jugglin was a wolf, and I think that Aito was trying to agree with me and not contribute his own ideas because he didn't want to further convict his wolf buddy/make him look worse in the hopes of possibly saving Jugglin from lynch, however, he couldn't deny the things I was saying.

      I also realized that Aito voted for Jugglin before the conversation I had with him. Well, this tells me that the last wolf is probably someone who's played before and is familiar with the wolf tactic of voting for another wolf to sever ties in the future. Voting for a fellow wolf on minimal evidence works so that the wolf doesn't get lynched, but it still makes you look good. I believe this is what Aito was instructed to do, but it backfired when Jugglin messed up. And, Aito would have looked a lot worse had he changed his vote after additional evidence had been presented.

      This also leads me to believe that the remaining wolf, familiar with game and such tactics as voting for another wolf, has to be someone who's played a couple games...

      Pntballa
      Vash
      Psycho
      DOTC

      And another thing brought to my attention which I can't believe I over looked (GG NOOBS!!! Heavy and Dragon) is that DDRkid accused Aito (post #110) and would you look at that? DDRkid dies. I also have a convo with DDR where he was telling me that he was thinking Aito was a wolf. He probably told other people, and it all got back to Aito. So, when night rolls around, Aito realizes that DDR is his biggest threat, and wolfs him.


      So. My best bet is Aito.
      jwcgator: mah mee mee
      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

      Comment

      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
        Threat Emulation
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2004
        • 5184

        #138
        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

        x3Mamimi (8:02:17 PM): Hey.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:02:37 PM): heyPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:02:40 PM): whats going on?x3Mamimi (8:02:30 PM): Oh nothing.x3Mamimi (8:02:31 PM): you?PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:02:55 PM): not muchPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:04 PM): sitting in my car, stealing someone'swireless internetsPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:07 PM): aka borrowingPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:10 PM): x3Mamimi (8:03:04 PM): hahaha.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:20 PM): so if i suddenly sign off you know whyx3Mamimi (8:03:10 PM): Oh, ok.x3Mamimi (8:03:16 PM): So, what do you think about the game?x3Mamimi (8:03:19 PM): have any idea?PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:38 PM): its bogusPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:47 PM): i haven't helped, but then again, noone really isPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:55 PM): aka we don't communicate enoughx3Mamimi (8:03:47 PM): Yeah, I agree.x3Mamimi (8:03:55 PM): Dragoness is ALWAYS away.x3Mamimi (8:04:04 PM): and vash doesn't care about the game.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:04:23 PM): vash never caresPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:04:28 PM): thats the vash way of lifex3Mamimi (8:04:21 PM): well, read my post if you get the chance, I think I nailed a wolf.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:04:43 PM): kPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:04:45 PM): whox3Mamimi (8:04:33 PM): Aito.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:04:55 PM): kPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:05:49 PM): questionPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:05:54 PM): how many games has aito playedx3Mamimi (8:05:47 PM): I don't think any...x3Mamimi (8:05:50 PM): But I don't know.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:06:08 PM): kPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:06:20 PM): because then i see good evidence in your argumentPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:06:41 PM): noobs wouldn't know how to react to thatx3Mamimi (8:06:32 PM): Indeed.x3Mamimi (8:06:37 PM): I'm pretty sure this is his first game.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:06:54 PM): hell, i wouldn't know how to react to thatx3Mamimi (8:06:52 PM): react to.. what exactly? which part?PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:07:07 PM): but that is neither here nor therePsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:07:12 PM): noPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:07:18 PM): how he just kept agreeing with youPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:07:21 PM): seems fishyx3Mamimi (8:07:28 PM): Yeah. He didn't add anything I hadn't already said.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:07:49 PM): i'm saying that if i were in his position, i wouldn't have just agreed with you the whole timePsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:07:59 PM): did he ask any questions of you?x3Mamimi (8:07:51 PM): Yeah, he did.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:08:09 PM): like what?x3Mamimi (8:08:24 PM): Well, when I was like 'I don't understand why Jugglin would paste those parts of the convo 5 minutes apart or at all'x3Mamimi (8:08:30 PM): he didn't understand and I had to explain it.x3Mamimi (8:08:57 PM): I don't know if it was him being curious and wanting to know everything I thought, or if it was him not understanding what I was saying.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:09:24 PM): so, he didn't really ask anything about your interactions with other players or the game itselfPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:09:30 PM): outside of that one circumstnacex3Mamimi (8:09:30 PM): Nope.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:09:48 PM): okx3Mamimi (8:09:38 PM): but this was day 1 so no one had really talked anyway.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:09:59 PM): i'm probably going to vote him, but i want to talk with him firstPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:10:09 PM): this is all that there is right nowPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:10:20 PM): which sucks, but you have to start small..x3Mamimi (8:10:08 PM): I want to talk to him too, he's away.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:10:29 PM): message him anywayx3Mamimi (8:10:18 PM): I did.x3Mamimi (8:10:20 PM): and he didn't respond.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:10:39 PM): ggx3Mamimi (8:10:31 PM): I tried talking to him before I posted anything.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:11:12 PM): yeah, thats a bit weirdx3Mamimi (8:11:18 PM): That I tried talking to him before I posted?x3Mamimi (8:11:43 PM): and I think the last paragraph is pretty good evidence too.x3Mamimi (8:11:48 PM): I mean, motive for kill.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:12:28 PM): kindaPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:12:34 PM): i could see someone setting that up thoughPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:12:43 PM): making the noobs take the fall for something like thatx3Mamimi (8:12:25 PM): Well, I can't think of any other reason for DDR to die.x3Mamimi (8:12:31 PM): Ah, well, that's possible.x3Mamimi (8:12:52 PM): Well, DDR's a good player, that could also mean vet wolves trying to kill off good players.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:13:17 PM): but, that is a much more indepth plan than most people would do in jtwgPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:13:19 PM): he is?PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:13:25 PM): i didn't really think so after last gamex3Mamimi (8:13:18 PM): I didn't follow last game.x3Mamimi (8:13:25 PM): But, he's played quite a few games with me.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:13:46 PM): lets just say that he pretty much came out to me and a wolf saying that he was seekerPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:13:51 PM): then he died next nightx3Mamimi (8:13:41 PM): Wow.x3Mamimi (8:13:46 PM): ...what a failure.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:14:04 PM): becuase he assumed that we were both greenx3Mamimi (8:13:58 PM): Hm.x3Mamimi (8:14:05 PM): Well, that kind of changes me opinion on that.x3Mamimi (8:14:10 PM): I can't see any other motive for kill then..x3Mamimi (8:14:19 PM): Besides Aito.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:14:40 PM): don't get me wrong, it could have been a bad gamePsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:14:46 PM): but it is something to considerx3Mamimi (8:14:36 PM): Well, I'm pretty sure he did that before, actually.x3Mamimi (8:14:40 PM): It is.x3Mamimi (8:15:26 PM): You're making me second guess myself.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:15:47 PM): sorryx3Mamimi (8:15:40 PM): haha. no, it's ok.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:15:57 PM): but i try to make people see everyside of thingsPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:16:02 PM): you should have seen me last gamex3Mamimi (8:15:50 PM): I'm glad you're bringing things to my attention that I over looked.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:16:18 PM): i was about to shoot myself for thinking of all of these elaborate plots to kill mex3Mamimi (8:16:08 PM): But, I really think aito is our best bet, at the very least. I'm pretty sure of him, though.x3Mamimi (8:16:14 PM): bahaha.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:16:34 PM): yeahx3Mamimi (8:16:24 PM): I'm really suprised I haven't died yet.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:16:38 PM): kinda funnyPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:16:45 PM): night1 i pegged 4 special rolesx3Mamimi (8:16:31 PM): I expect to be wolfed tonight.x3Mamimi (8:16:34 PM): ahahaa.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:16:57 PM): but i was to mental to do anything about itPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:17:11 PM): you should have seen my convos with fictionx3Mamimi (8:17:09 PM): OH lord.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:17:24 PM): he was probably laughing his ass off as host because he saw most of what was going through my mindx3Mamimi (8:17:12 PM): that guy can talk and talk.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:17:41 PM): he was basically my bouncing wallPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:17:48 PM): i'd throw stuff at him and he'd laughx3Mamimi (8:17:35 PM): hahahax3Mamimi (8:18:14 PM): Ugh. Well, I'm pretty confident about Aito.x3Mamimi (8:18:31 PM): I was shaking when I posted. XDPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:18:50 PM): lolPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:18:59 PM): godx3Mamimi (8:18:48 PM): I just don't want to fail. IT sucks more than anything to be wrong.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:19:05 PM): where the hell is this guy i'm waiting forPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:19:14 PM): jeezz thgere wegox3Mamimi (8:19:06 PM): Lol. I was wondering why you were sitting in the car.x3Mamimi (8:19:13 PM): thought it better not to ask.x3Mamimi (8:19:16 PM): XDPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:19:56 PM): argPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:20:00 PM): you should have askedPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:20:05 PM): but yeah, that wasnt even himx3Mamimi (8:19:57 PM): Awe. I'm sorry.PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:20:29 PM): okPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:20:33 PM): now that was himPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:20:43 PM): he left his phone at someone's house so i couldn't get a hold of himPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:20:53 PM): but yeah, i'm outta here, just valled from his housePsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:21:05 PM): damn, i can't type on a laptopPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:21:10 PM): but yeah, i'll talk to you laterx3Mamimi (8:21:04 PM): haha. okx3Mamimi (8:21:05 PM): bye~x3Mamimi (9:21:22 PM): Aito is retarded.


        since i got feel like fixing it. AITO i'm not voting yet, but if you don't talk to me i will vote you.

        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
        I'm light f**king darkness

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #139
          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

          File, save window, then copy the saved convo. It will make reading that a lot easier.

          Comment

          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            Threat Emulation
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2004
            • 5184

            #140
            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

            yeah, probably does, but my aim is a little messed up. sometimes for no reason it starts to space everything out. I'll try your way and repost but i don't know if it will help.

            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
            I'm light f**king darkness

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #141
              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

              I was kinda bored so I decided to help out.
              3Mamimi (8:02:17 PM): Hey.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:02:37 PM): hey
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:02:40 PM): whats going on?
              x3Mamimi (8:02:30 PM): Oh nothing.
              x3Mamimi (8:02:31 PM): you?
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:02:55 PM): not much
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:04 PM): sitting in my car, stealing someone'swireless internets
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:07 PM): aka borrowing
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:10 PM):
              x3Mamimi (8:03:04 PM): hahaha.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:20 PM): so if i suddenly sign off you know why
              x3Mamimi (8:03:10 PM): Oh, ok.
              x3Mamimi (8:03:16 PM): So, what do you think about the game?
              x3Mamimi (8:03:19 PM): have any idea?
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:38 PM): its bogus
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:47 PM): i haven't helped, but then again, noone really is
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:03:55 PM): aka we don't communicate enough
              x3Mamimi (8:03:47 PM): Yeah, I agree.
              x3Mamimi (8:03:55 PM): Dragoness is ALWAYS away.
              x3Mamimi (8:04:04 PM): and vash doesn't care about the game.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:04:23 PM): vash never cares
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:04:28 PM): thats the vash way of life
              x3Mamimi (8:04:21 PM): well, read my post if you get the chance, I think I nailed a wolf.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:04:43 PM): k
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:04:45 PM): who
              x3Mamimi (8:04:33 PM): Aito.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:04:55 PM): k
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:05:49 PM): question
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:05:54 PM): how many games has aito played
              x3Mamimi (8:05:47 PM): I don't think any...
              x3Mamimi (8:05:50 PM): But I don't know.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:06:08 PM): k
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:06:20 PM): because then i see good evidence in your argument
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:06:41 PM): noobs wouldn't know how to react to that
              x3Mamimi (8:06:32 PM): Indeed.
              x3Mamimi (8:06:37 PM): I'm pretty sure this is his first game.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:06:54 PM): hell, i wouldn't know how to react to that
              x3Mamimi (8:06:52 PM): react to.. what exactly? which part?
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:07:07 PM): but that is neither here nor there
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:07:12 PM): no
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:07:18 PM): how he just kept agreeing with you
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:07:21 PM): seems fishy
              x3Mamimi (8:07:28 PM): Yeah. He didn't add anything I hadn't already said.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:07:49 PM): i'm saying that if i were in his position, i wouldn't have just agreed with you the whole time
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:07:59 PM): did he ask any questions of you?
              x3Mamimi (8:07:51 PM): Yeah, he did.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:08:09 PM): like what?
              x3Mamimi (8:08:24 PM): Well, when I was like 'I don't understand why Jugglin would paste those parts of the convo 5 minutes apart or at all'
              x3Mamimi (8:08:30 PM): he didn't understand and I had to explain it.
              x3Mamimi (8:08:57 PM): I don't know if it was him being curious and wanting to know everything I thought, or if it was him not understanding what I was saying.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:09:24 PM): so, he didn't really ask anything about your interactions with other players or the game itself
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:09:30 PM): outside of that one circumstnace
              x3Mamimi (8:09:30 PM): Nope.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:09:48 PM): ok
              x3Mamimi (8:09:38 PM): but this was day 1 so no one had really talked anyway.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:09:59 PM): i'm probably going to vote him, but i want to talk with him first
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:10:09 PM): this is all that there is right now
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:10:20 PM): which sucks, but you have to start small..
              x3Mamimi (8:10:08 PM): I want to talk to him too, he's away.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:10:29 PM): message him anyway
              x3Mamimi (8:10:18 PM): I did.
              x3Mamimi (8:10:20 PM): and he didn't respond.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:10:39 PM): gg
              x3Mamimi (8:10:31 PM): I tried talking to him before I posted anything.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:11:12 PM): yeah, thats a bit weird
              x3Mamimi (8:11:18 PM): That I tried talking to him before I posted?
              x3Mamimi (8:11:43 PM): and I think the last paragraph is pretty good evidence too.
              x3Mamimi (8:11:48 PM): I mean, motive for kill.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:12:28 PM): kinda
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:12:34 PM): i could see someone setting that up though
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:12:43 PM): making the noobs take the fall for something like that
              x3Mamimi (8:12:25 PM): Well, I can't think of any other reason for DDR to die.
              x3Mamimi (8:12:31 PM): Ah, well, that's possible.
              x3Mamimi (8:12:52 PM): Well, DDR's a good player, that could also mean vet wolves trying to kill off good players.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:13:17 PM): but, that is a much more indepth plan than most people would do in jtwgPsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:13:19 PM): he is?
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:13:25 PM): i didn't really think so after last game
              x3Mamimi (8:13:18 PM): I didn't follow last game.
              x3Mamimi (8:13:25 PM): But, he's played quite a few games with me.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:13:46 PM): lets just say that he pretty much came out to me and a wolf saying that he was seeker
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:13:51 PM): then he died next night
              x3Mamimi (8:13:41 PM): Wow.
              x3Mamimi (8:13:46 PM): ...what a failure.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:14:04 PM): becuase he assumed that we were both green
              x3Mamimi (8:13:58 PM): Hm.
              x3Mamimi (8:14:05 PM): Well, that kind of changes me opinion on that.
              x3Mamimi (8:14:10 PM): I can't see any other motive for kill then..
              x3Mamimi (8:14:19 PM): Besides Aito.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:14:40 PM): don't get me wrong, it could have been a bad game
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:14:46 PM): but it is something to consider
              x3Mamimi (8:14:36 PM): Well, I'm pretty sure he did that before, actually.
              x3Mamimi (8:14:40 PM): It is.
              x3Mamimi (8:15:26 PM): You're making me second guess myself.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:15:47 PM): sorry
              x3Mamimi (8:15:40 PM): haha. no, it's ok.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:15:57 PM): but i try to make people see everyside of things
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:16:02 PM): you should have seen me last game
              x3Mamimi (8:15:50 PM): I'm glad you're bringing things to my attention that I over looked.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:16:18 PM): i was about to shoot myself for thinking of all of these elaborate plots to kill me
              x3Mamimi (8:16:08 PM): But, I really think aito is our best bet, at the very least. I'm pretty sure of him, though.
              x3Mamimi (8:16:14 PM): bahaha.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:16:34 PM): yeah
              x3Mamimi (8:16:24 PM): I'm really suprised I haven't died yet.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:16:38 PM): kinda funny
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:16:45 PM): night1 i pegged 4 special roles
              x3Mamimi (8:16:31 PM): I expect to be wolfed tonight.
              x3Mamimi (8:16:34 PM): ahahaa.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:16:57 PM): but i was to mental to do anything about it
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:17:11 PM): you should have seen my convos with fiction
              x3Mamimi (8:17:09 PM): OH lord.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:17:24 PM): he was probably laughing his ass off as host because he saw most of what was going through my mind
              x3Mamimi (8:17:12 PM): that guy can talk and talk.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:17:41 PM): he was basically my bouncing wall
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:17:48 PM): i'd throw stuff at him and he'd laugh
              x3Mamimi (8:17:35 PM): hahaha
              x3Mamimi (8:18:14 PM): Ugh. Well, I'm pretty confident about Aito.
              x3Mamimi (8:18:31 PM): I was shaking when I posted. XD
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:18:50 PM): lol
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:18:59 PM): god
              x3Mamimi (8:18:48 PM): I just don't want to fail. IT sucks more than anything to be wrong.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:19:05 PM): where the hell is this guy i'm waiting for
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:19:14 PM): jeezz thgere wego
              x3Mamimi (8:19:06 PM): Lol. I was wondering why you were sitting in the car.
              x3Mamimi (8:19:13 PM): thought it better not to ask.
              x3Mamimi (8:19:16 PM): XD
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:19:56 PM): arg
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:20:00 PM): you should have asked
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:20:05 PM): but yeah, that wasnt even him
              x3Mamimi (8:19:57 PM): Awe. I'm sorry.
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:20:29 PM): ok
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:20:33 PM): now that was him
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:20:43 PM): he left his phone at someone's house so i couldn't get a hold of him
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:20:53 PM): but yeah, i'm outta here, just valled from his house
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:21:05 PM): damn, i can't type on a laptop
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (8:21:10 PM): but yeah, i'll talk to you later
              x3Mamimi (8:21:04 PM): haha. ok
              x3Mamimi (8:21:05 PM): bye~
              x3Mamimi (9:21:22 PM): Aito is retarded.


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • Aito
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 28

                #142
                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                ok so here it is
                A. she says i wolfed him because he said i was a wolf.

                B. the last convo i had with anyone before night was the same convo about jugglin.

                C. i was gone the entire "night" time in the game to a friends house. thus not being able to even send in a post.

                also if i was a wolf and didnt send anything in.... and jugglin was a wolf but hes dead..... there are 2 possibilities.
                1. the last wolf was hoochan and died thus ending in nothing being sent in that night. (not possible)
                2. the last wolf (Supposedly) according to her theory would have sent in the vote for ddr. thus i would have nothing to do with it disproving her theory. that i took him out cus he accused me.

                Comment

                • Aito
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 28

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                  ok i just read through psyco and mamimi's convo posted and found this
                  x3Mamimi (8:16:31 PM): I expect to be wolfed tonight.
                  x3Mamimi (8:16:34 PM): ahahaa.
                  she is expecting to be wolfed. a perfect way for wolves to land this on me more. she gets wolved and i get blamed. there are 3 outcomes to this.
                  1. i get lynched and wolves still kill her proving that its not me.
                  2. wolves kill her and i dont get lynched thus proving what i just said up there.
                  3. wolves kill someone else seeing that this post just screwed up there chances of getting away with this.

                  ps. I may have just saved your life with this mamimi.

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                    Michiganfan3392 (9:35:28 PM): ddr was a human
                    x3Mamimi (9:35:38 PM): Yeah.
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:35:46 PM): he didnt get his last message to you before he died though
                    x3Mamimi (9:35:54 PM): What last message?
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:35:54 PM): he said im a human
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:36:09 PM): i have it in one of my convos it think
                    x3Mamimi (9:36:10 PM): How would he know?
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:36:19 PM): he ruled me out
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:36:28 PM): hold on let me look
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:38:21 PM): correction
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:38:25 PM): it was pnt
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:38:53 PM):
                    Michiganfan3392 (10:10:58 PM): so your still hung up with me being a wolf eh

                    merlonifan28 (10:11:31 PM): nope
                    x3Mamimi (9:39:10 PM): Well, pnt is a likely suspect for the last wolf.
                    x3Mamimi (9:39:30 PM): DDRkid accused you, so you wolf him.
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:39:31 PM): did we get 2 already
                    x3Mamimi (9:39:38 PM): ...get two?
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:39:42 PM): wolves
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:39:44 PM): ?
                    x3Mamimi (9:39:49 PM): You.
                    x3Mamimi (9:39:52 PM): and then one more.
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:40:37 PM): hold on ddr also said it i hope i have tha convo
                    x3Mamimi (9:43:03 PM): Yeah. Nice try.
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:43:08 PM): crap
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:43:16 PM): dont have the convo




                    SUM: Basically, Aito's saying that he didn't have a motive to kill DDRKid because DDRkid had told him that he was no longer suspicious of him. But somehow he 'can't find the convo'.

                    x3Mamimi (9:28:53 PM): Hi.
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:28:57 PM): oh and by the way
                    x3Mamimi (9:28:58 PM): I tried talking to you before i posted.
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:29:09 PM): i did contribute my ideas
                    x3Mamimi (9:29:22 PM): I don't think so.
                    x3Mamimi (9:29:26 PM): I've read it over several times.
                    x3Mamimi (9:29:31 PM): I wouldn't convict you for no reason.
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:29:42 PM): hold on let me find it real quick
                    x3Mamimi (9:30:06 PM): I know you did minimally.
                    x3Mamimi (9:30:26 PM): But the majority was me talking and you asking me to explain or just agreeing.
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:30:35 PM): basically
                    Michiganfan3392 (9:30:42 PM): i have to agree on that


                    I'm not going to post a portion to show my next point because I Was so confused as to what he was trying to say that it took have of the convo to try and figure it out.

                    Michiganfan3392 (10:13:45 PM): i didnt reveal anyting to him what i was

                    And tries convering that up by saying that he didn't tell DDRkid if he was human or wolf. Which is a bunch of crap because EVERY green/blue/red knows that no matter what you are, you say you're green no matter who you're talking to. Well, I guess unless it's wolf to wolf.

                    So basically, he 'didn't reveal anything to him of what he was'. Well, what exactly was he trying to hide? what was he 'not revealing'. I tried asking him this but he didn't really give me an answer.... so maybe he just didn't realize what he said or slipped up majorly.
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                      Threat Emulation
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2004
                      • 5184

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                      Originally posted by Aito
                      ok i just read through psyco and mamimi's convo posted and found this
                      x3Mamimi (8:16:31 PM): I expect to be wolfed tonight.
                      x3Mamimi (8:16:34 PM): ahahaa.
                      she is expecting to be wolfed. a perfect way for wolves to land this on me more. she gets wolved and i get blamed. there are 3 outcomes to this.
                      1. i get lynched and wolves still kill her proving that its not me.
                      2. wolves kill her and i dont get lynched thus proving what i just said up there.
                      3. wolves kill someone else seeing that this post just screwed up there chances of getting away with this.

                      ps. I may have just saved your life with this mamimi.
                      4. i(Aito) get lynched and wolves still kill her proving that its not me, yet proving that you are a wolf becasue now you have a reason to be connected with them. you know what they are thinking...

                      Idk, maybe its me, but i think that this is also a possibility but no wolf would associate themselves with this situation...

                      she gets wolved and i get blamed.

                      I also find it funny that you think you saved her from this. Do you know why she thinks that she is going to be wolfed? It because of what she knows. I felt the same way last game, hell, I pretty much told it to everyone that i talked to.

                      Idk, maybe its me, but with not much else to go on, I'm tempted to vote aito right now. I still need to talk to people and whatnot. Mamimi is the only one, jwc too, that have really made the effort so far. In my opinion, the wolves would try to lie low right now and just pick off people one by one, usually the most active ones. If this trend continues, i very well see that Mamimi would be killed next and that wouldn't be a good thing.

                      So, whoever the guardian is should really really really consider guarding mamimi. And for all you idiots who went and checked to see if there was a guardian in this game, there isn't. I just felt like writing that to piss people off. Actually, that probably didn't do anything to most and I'm really jsut wasting my time with this.

                      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                      I'm light f**king darkness

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                        Aito. There's just too much evidence showing that Aito's a wolf, and really not enough to sway me to think otherwise.

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                          I'm thinking aito too, I am waiting to get chat logs from him first, but for now that is my opinion. No vote from me yet.

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                            ps makilaz, I still haven't talked to you yet. I try adding you to aim, but you're never there, so please add me heavyleah and talk to me. thanks.

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                              I'll be on AIM tomorrow in the afternoon (around 2:30) if you're gonna be on then, I'll be happy to chat.

                              Comment

                              • darkdragoness
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 119

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                                And Aito still hasn't replied to what psycho said.

                                Comment

                                Working...