jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T3hDDRKid
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 754

    #106
    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

    as functional*
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    it just goes with what I said

    what brought this country together?

    desegregation

    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

    let's start with baseball

    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #107
      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

      As for jugglin - there were initially some more reasons that got shot down, but a large reason is "Well, we have to vote for somebody!.. At least let's vote a noob."

      ALSO: I explained my theory of perhaps all the wolves being noobs, which could be why Hoochan died. I'm surmising that Heavylee is human, however, since Yess likely would not have quit because he "was bored" if he was wolf [being a wolf is exciting =3]

      Another reason is his anxiousness to jump on Heavylee, the noob among noobs [by time] along with the POSSIBLE slip-up of his saying - maybe you should help "your team."


      HOWEVER - jugglin has recently brought up a good point to me. I realized that my noob theory was weak. It was only a D1 theory. But it's pretty much destroyed [at least the idea that all wolves are noob.] The only possible combinations of that would be those involving Dragoness, Jugglin, Makilaz, and Aito [by noobs, I mean people who have played at most one game.] I still cannot make sense of the killing of Hoochan. However, though they're by no means clear, I cannot logically suspect noobs on the basis of my theory.

      I cannot stand to vote Jugglin when I do not have a good idea of whether he is wolf. He could very well have just gotten unlucky and over-excited. Though he will likely be lynched, I'll simply safety Mamimi. [<3]


      And Mamimi, I've never even seen Napolean Dynamite, I just saw it on a T-shirt. Now I feel unclean -.-

      A little more to come in a bit.
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • T3hDDRKid
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 754

        #108
        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

        Failed to calculate some stuff I should know how to do.

        People who have not posted anything of worth:

        Yess
        DOTC
        Hoochan [oh wait]
        Jugglin
        Vash
        Dragoness
        Makilaz

        In fact, I believe those last three have not posted at all. I have talked to Dragoness, and at least I believe for now that she is human. I haven't talked to Vash, and haven't even seen Makilaz online!
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        it just goes with what I said

        what brought this country together?

        desegregation

        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

        let's start with baseball

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #109
          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

          Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
          I still cannot make sense of the killing of Hoochan. However, though they're by no means clear, I cannot logically suspect noobs on the basis of my theory.
          Well IMO the commies aren't all noobs. As you said before, there's a small chance that Dragoness, Makilaz, and Aito are all commies. Meaning that there's probably at least one experienced player who would guide the rest along, telling them what to do and stuff. So that being said, the experienced player probably had a reason for some completely random wolfing. The only thing that i can come up with is that they're trying for the humans to vote noobs off.

          Incase some miracle happens, safety vote on pnt .
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • T3hDDRKid
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 754

            #110
            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

            A few ideas.

            1. All wolves are noobs, killed Hoochan because they didn't know better.
            Unlikely.

            2. Wolves are just whatever, randomly decided to kill Hoochan because they didn't like the way his name sounded.
            Seems somewhat likely right now.

            3. Mami, Pnt, and oh, maybe Skater or Vash are wolves - killed a noobier player to make people suspect what I originally did.
            Unlikely, but if it's true, well, good game, wolves - postgame?

            Whatever. I personally am banking on either Jugglin or Aito being wolf - they both seem either wolfy or too nooby to not act wolfy when they're human. MAKILAZ NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING!
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            it just goes with what I said

            what brought this country together?

            desegregation

            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

            let's start with baseball

            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #111
              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

              RedRumForTheRich: hey
              RedRumForTheRich: count votes for me
              RedRumForTheRich: <3
              TheVisualParadox: Pfft, loser. You owe me.

              Jugglin [4] - Psycho, Aito, Mamimi, Darkdragoness
              Darkdragoness [1] - Makilaz
              Mamimi [1] - Yess, Heavylee
              My poor self [1] - Pnt T.T
              Pnt [1] - Jugglinguy
              Psycho [1] - Myself [safety]

              Phantoms - Vash, DOTC

              I believe that's all correct. And holy crap, Mami had three votes just by safety! How ironic would it be to be safety-insta'd? D=
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • darkdragoness
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 119

                #112
                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                Sorry for not posting anything good - I really don't have any idea what to look for and I've just been trying to feel the game out thus far.

                However, if I do happen upon something I'll make sure to post it - I don't want to be mistaken for being inactive!

                Comment

                • T3hDDRKid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 754

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                  Well, I've been talking to you for over an hour, off and on. I realize you're not inactive, I was just mentioning that you haven't been on forums much [I suppose you, Makilaz, and Vash have all made posts, now that I double-check - but they weren't much more than a sentence or two.]
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  it just goes with what I said

                  what brought this country together?

                  desegregation

                  we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                  let's start with baseball

                  Comment

                  • flawofhumanity
                    MMM WATCHA SAY
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 628

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                    Juggling[4] – Makilaz, Aito, x3Mamimi, DarkDragoness, x3Mamimi, Psycho
                    DarkDragoness[1] – Makilaz
                    DDR[1] – Pnt, x3Mamimi
                    X3Mamimi[1] – Heavylee, DDR
                    Heavylee[0] - x3Mamimi
                    Pnt[1] - Juggling
                    Psycho[1] - DDR
                    Vash[1] - DOTC


                    Day ends in 45 minutes.
                    Last edited by flawofhumanity; 04-5-2007, 09:20 PM.
                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    flaw cause he's well hung


                    Comment

                    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 888

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                      Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
                      RedRumForTheRich: hey
                      RedRumForTheRich: count votes for me
                      RedRumForTheRich: <3
                      TheVisualParadox: Pfft, loser. You owe me.

                      Jugglin [4] - Psycho, Aito, Mamimi, Darkdragoness
                      Darkdragoness [1] - Makilaz
                      Mamimi [1] - Yess, Heavylee
                      My poor self [1] - Pnt T.T
                      Pnt [1] - Jugglinguy
                      Psycho [1] - Myself [safety]

                      Phantoms - Vash, DOTC

                      I believe that's all correct. And holy crap, Mami had three votes just by safety! How ironic would it be to be safety-insta'd? D=
                      I've already voted, if you haven't noticed.
                      Also, what's there to post? Nothing's going on but everyone jumping on jugglin for practically no reason.

                      Also, Vash's constantly on AIM.
                      wtf is a nooblet
                      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                      Originally posted by white_boy
                      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                      Comment

                      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 888

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                        Ok, my post never went through.

                        I originally typed out a post trying to make sense of the jugglin thing and safety on dragoness, but since there's already a safety on her/him/it, i'll safety on vash, assuming flaw's voting chart is accurate.
                        wtf is a nooblet
                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                        Originally posted by white_boy
                        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                        Comment

                        • darkdragoness
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 119

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                          Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
                          ...and safety on dragoness, but since there's already a safety on her/him/it...
                          I'm definitely a her.

                          Comment

                          • flawofhumanity
                            MMM WATCHA SAY
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 628

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                            "Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a f***ing fork up your ass."

                            Demon continued, "You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherf**ker. Throw his ass out. He's a COMMIE! He's a COMMIE! He's a COMMUE! A COMMIE, look, there's a COMMIE!"

                            The crowd is visibly and audibly confused and upset. Demon responds by saying, "They're going to arrest me for calling a russian a COMMIE."

                            One of the men who was the object of DEMON's tirade was outraged, shouting back "That's un-f***ing called for, ain't necessary."

                            JUGGLING was owned by the average American capitalist soccer moms.


                            IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. ALL APLICCABLE ROLES SEND PMS. NIGHT IS OVER FRIDAY AT 11:59.
                            Last edited by flawofhumanity; 04-5-2007, 10:32 PM.
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            flaw cause he's well hung


                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                              on a side note, I still don't have everyone on aim... add me, heavyleah if you want to chat.

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                                demon

                                safety blah blah blah
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...