jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Threat Emulation
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 5184

    #166
    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

    Thanks for the insta, I never got to talk to Aito...

    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
    I'm light f**king darkness

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #167
      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

      ya, i barely got to talk to him either. not a good decision by us.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #168
        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

        I blame vash for the insta, he triggered it. Not a good thing to do when there are still 8+ hours in the day.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #169
          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

          Others could have contributed to it less obviously though, make sure you take into account everyone who voted. (haha I guess even me.)

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #170
            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

            You heard it here, heavylee confessed to being a wolf!

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #171
              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

              haha yup... lynch me now. NO I'M NOT A WOLF! haha. anyways but seriously can we take a good look at who voted for aito?

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #172
                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                Well let's see now...

                Mamimi started off the Aito vote, but I don't think she's a wolf, as she seems to know what she's doing and is trying to help out the human cause.

                I voted for Aito based off of the evidence against him, and I know damn well that I'm human.

                Darkdragoness voted for Aito, apparently only because he never responded to Psycho's evidence. A tad suspicious, if you ask me.

                You voted for Aito. I don't have a whole lot to say about that one.

                Vash finally triggered the insta. He seemed rather eager to insta Aito, which is something humans try to avoid. I'm most suspicious of him right now.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #173
                  Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                  You (heavylee) voted for Aito. I don't have a whole lot to say about that one.

                  Fixed.

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #174
                    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                    guys, i'm a wolf kuz i insta'd. i'm not gonna die tonight so lynch me in the day kthx
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #175
                      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                      I voted for aito from the evidence, and conversations I had with him, he just seemed a little wolfy. I guess vash would be my main suspicion as well, but I still want to talk to the others more before I rule them out.

                      Comment

                      • darkdragoness
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 119

                        #176
                        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                        I didn't vote for Aito JUST BECAUSE he hadn't replied to psycho - I voted for him because of what mamimi said and because of the way he trusted DDR blindly in the beginning of the game. No human would do that.

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #177
                          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                          Fair enough; I was just going by what your vote post said.

                          Comment

                          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Threat Emulation
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 5184

                            #178
                            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                            Originally posted by darkdragoness
                            I didn't vote for Aito JUST BECAUSE he hadn't replied to psycho - I voted for him because of what mamimi said and because of the way he trusted DDR blindly in the beginning of the game. No human would do that.
                            Someone missed my last game... Not that it matters. If I haven't talked to you recently, please message me.

                            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                            I'm light f**king darkness

                            Comment

                            • flawofhumanity
                              MMM WATCHA SAY
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 628

                              #179
                              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                              Psycho and Heavylee got owned by guerrilla tactics.





                              Pntballa - merlonifan28
                              Vash - pyro31191
                              Mami - x3Mamimi
                              DOTC - Twilights Advent
                              Darkdragoness - KhemetianVampire
                              Makilaz - BenderChan

                              Insta at 3.01.
                              Last edited by flawofhumanity; 04-9-2007, 06:03 PM.
                              Originally posted by pntballa18
                              flaw cause he's well hung


                              Comment

                              • flawofhumanity
                                MMM WATCHA SAY
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 628

                                #180
                                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                                Day over at weds. PS. Vash has a phantom.
                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                flaw cause he's well hung


                                Comment

                                Working...