jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #76
    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

    Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
    Yes, safety vote on the only person with a vote. Nice.
    Forgot that he already had a vote. I'll switch my safety to Darkdragoness then.

    Comment

    • Yesssss
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 2522

      #77
      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

      So far I don't have very many suspicions that isn't publicly known, so there's no need for the replacement to contact me.

      In case I don't get replaced before the day is over, safety on mamimi
      YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

      Comment

      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
        Threat Emulation
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2004
        • 5184

        #78
        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

        wow, for all the posting we had earlier, this is really lacking now. I know that I haven't been much help recently, mostly due to night class and stuff, but this isn't completely my fault. I stick by my vote, but i'd like to see/talk with some of you other players. I'm probably going out tonight, but until then, I'll be online.

        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
        I'm light f**king darkness

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #79
          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

          Looks like im gonna place my vote on ddr because of those convos i posted earlier. not completely because of what was said in those convos, but because after posting them, ddr seemed to get pretty upset, and you might even be able to say defensive

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #80
            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

            Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            wow, for all the posting we had earlier, this is really lacking now. I know that I haven't been much help recently, mostly due to night class and stuff, but this isn't completely my fault. I stick by my vote, but i'd like to see/talk with some of you other players. I'm probably going out tonight, but until then, I'll be online.
            Originally posted by pychozerosk8ter's buddy info
            (PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)
            Away

            Idle: 4h 17m
            Online Time: 13h 26m

            Doing that whole college thing with the classes and all...
            ..

            Comment

            • flawofhumanity
              MMM WATCHA SAY
              • Apr 2004
              • 628

              #81
              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

              HEAVYLEE has replaced Yess.
              Originally posted by pntballa18
              flaw cause he's well hung


              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #82
                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                Hey guys, Heavylee here... heavyleah on aim. everyone can add me and I can start getting into this game.

                Comment

                • Aito
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 28

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                  Im voting for Jugglin just cause his behavior with psycho was suspicious, almost as if he was trying to link Psycho to others.

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                    Since I just got in here, and am still haven't talked to anyone, I will leave yess's safety on [b] mamimi [/] Only because I haven't talked to anyone. I am on wireless working on homework, so I might not be connected if you try to talk to me on aim. Talk to me if you want me to change my vote.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                      ok, so I look like the biggest noob. Sorry I am still getting the hang of it. I will safety on mamimi for now. (p.s. I didn't see the little bold button before and feel like an idiot now, especially cause i screwed the tags up)

                      Comment

                      • flawofhumanity
                        MMM WATCHA SAY
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 628

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                        On another note, I can't count to two. Day is over THURSDAY at 11:59, contrary to what my post said.

                        Juggling – Makilaz, Aito
                        DarkDragoness – Makilaz
                        DDR – Pnt
                        X3Mamimi - Heavylee
                        Last edited by flawofhumanity; 04-4-2007, 05:29 PM.
                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        flaw cause he's well hung


                        Comment

                        • T3hDDRKid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 754

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                          Whew, I don't have to vote tonight, then. Good thing.

                          I call Heavylee as being human. You know [or at least I do, from prior experience] that you would not "lose interest" in the game if you were a wolf. Being a wolf is FUN ^^
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          it just goes with what I said

                          what brought this country together?

                          desegregation

                          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                          let's start with baseball

                          Comment

                          • x3Mamimi
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 513

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                            Alright. So, here it goes.

                            heyitsme975 (7:32:04 PM):
                            heavyleah (6:15:06 PM):and i don't know all the tactics about the game yet, like how a human shoudl act and how a wolf should act, and all that.

                            heyitsme975 (7:37:41 PM):
                            heavyleah (6:16:41 PM):because i thought if i said human, you would jump all over that and say i was trying to "act" like a human


                            I have the rest of the chat, but it's very long, and I didn't see much of a point in posting it, unless someone wants it. However, the fact that it's lengthy does prove my point a little more.

                            Jugglin pasted what HeavyLeah had said, and he bolded 'how to act like a wolf' obviously trying to say she was suspicious, however, after we discussed it for a while, he pasted the second thing that Heavyleah had said, trying to defend her.

                            Why even paste the first one if you're going to defend her with the second one? Both things she'd said were said before you shared either of them with us.
                            jwcgator: mah mee mee
                            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                              This seems very similar to the lumpho game.

                              Comment

                              • x3Mamimi
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 513

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                                Well.
                                Tomorrow is either all day trip out of town
                                or
                                Not.

                                So, in the event that I'm not on, Jugglin.
                                Though I strongly advise we avoid an insta. We have a whole day, we should use it.
                                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                                Comment

                                Working...