jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T3hDDRKid
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 754

    #91
    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

    How fortunate. Aito sent the EXACT SAME part of that log to me. Looks like noobs trying to garner votes for a lynch? Either way, I've been suspicious of both Jugglin and Aito from the start, to be honest ^^ Not voting yet, to avoid insta.
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    it just goes with what I said

    what brought this country together?

    desegregation

    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

    let's start with baseball

    Comment

    • darkdragoness
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 119

      #92
      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

      I agree that Jugglin's IMs were a little suspicious, so I'll place my vote on him unless I can come up with something better.

      Comment

      • T3hDDRKid
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 754

        #93
        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

        NOBODY ELSE VOTE FOR JUGGLIN YET.

        Insta = bad.
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        it just goes with what I said

        what brought this country together?

        desegregation

        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

        let's start with baseball

        Comment

        • x3Mamimi
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 513

          #94
          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

          Thanks. I was just going to say that.

          Please let's take all the time we have.
          Just in case, safety on DDR kid cuz he's too sexy.
          jwcgator: mah mee mee
          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

          Comment

          • x3Mamimi
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 513

            #95
            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

            Lol. already a safety on DDR...
            so how about... safety on heavylee
            jwcgator: mah mee mee
            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #96
              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

              yay, my first safety! haha. Anyways, so jugglin tried to say I was a wolf? But then changed his mind? Is that what happened?

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #97
                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                Lol. already a safety on DDR...
                Not a safety =\

                Comment

                • T3hDDRKid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 754

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                  Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                  Thanks. I was just going to say that.

                  Please let's take all the time we have.
                  Just in case, safety on DDR kid cuz he's too sexy.
                  Yeah, Pnt already voted me. He's jealous that my sexiness will keep you away from him.

                  x3Mamimi: BBL Hottie.

                  Yeah. You're just jealous that I've been chatting with hot babes all day long.
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  it just goes with what I said

                  what brought this country together?

                  desegregation

                  we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                  let's start with baseball

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                    Napolean Dynamite reference for the fail.

                    And, I guess I didn't realize. Either way, I just don't want an insta on Jugglin yet. Jeez.
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                      hormones for making everyone be mamimi's bitch.
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • x3Mamimi
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 513

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                        Coooooool.
                        Anyway, Looks like out of town is a go.
                        For all the reasons previously stated, as well as my post 4 post ago~
                        Jugglin
                        jwcgator: mah mee mee
                        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                        Comment

                        • T3hDDRKid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 754

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                          AH!

                          Okay, so I have ONE LOG from N1.

                          Wednesday night we lost power for a few seconds and everything DIED.

                          Then last night, I was playing DDR and thought "Eh, I'm all sweaty. I'll log stuff after my shower." Then I forgot about it and fell asleep. This morning, I wake up to find that MY PARENTS RESTARTED THE COMPY.

                          So basically, I'm not going to be a lot of help where logs are concerned [and I would appreciate it if people could send me logs of chats/suspicious convos.] Sorry -.-
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          it just goes with what I said

                          what brought this country together?

                          desegregation

                          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                          let's start with baseball

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                            I'll send you all of ours once I can get on AIM.

                            Also, your AIM doesn't auto log convos?

                            Comment

                            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 888

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                              AIM 6.0 might autolog some convos, but the thing takes up so much CPU it's hardly worth it.
                              Trillian autologs everything that's sent and received, even notifications and away messages.


                              I'm still not understanding why everyone's jumping on jugglin though.
                              wtf is a nooblet
                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                              Originally posted by white_boy
                              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                              Comment

                              • T3hDDRKid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 754

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                                I have AIM 98. Not quite as function, but ten times better on the eyes.
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                it just goes with what I said

                                what brought this country together?

                                desegregation

                                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                                let's start with baseball

                                Comment

                                Working...