jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bob bob
    This Is How We Do It~
    • Oct 2006
    • 3226

    #16
    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

    i thought i was in!
    Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
    Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
    Waiting for 2 Million members...
    5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #17
      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

      O_o I am a total nerd, I'll give you that.

      Comment

      • darkdragoness
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 119

        #18
        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

        I snuck on to FFR for this?

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #19
          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

          Originally posted by bob bob
          i thought i was in!
          Sorry, but signing up doesn't 100% guarenteesp? that you will get in the game. More than 12 people signed up for the game, so flaw had to cut some people out who signed up for the game. Better luck next time, please don't lose interest

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #20
            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

            Originally posted by darkdragoness
            I snuck on to FFR for this?
            If you don't want to play, i'm sure bob bob would love to replace you.

            Comment

            • bob bob
              This Is How We Do It~
              • Oct 2006
              • 3226

              #21
              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

              oh. ok,ill just try again.
              Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
              Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
              Waiting for 2 Million members...
              5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #22
                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                nevermind, I just realized by your away message that you meant you snuck on to ffr from the school computer and nothing has happened in the game yet.

                Comment

                • darkdragoness
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 119

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                  Originally posted by pntballa18
                  If you don't want to play, i'm sure bob bob would love to replace you.
                  I wasn't referring to the game - I was talking about the crazy posts.

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                    Originally posted by bob bob
                    i thought i was in!
                    If you aren't in the game, GTFO our thread >(

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                      Originally posted by darkdragoness
                      I wasn't referring to the game - I was talking about the crazy posts.
                      This isn't crazy; I've seen it get a lot worse than this >.>

                      Comment

                      • darkdragoness
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 119

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                        Yeah - here's what I should be doing right now.

                        A practical guide to French business etiquette, culture, and cross-cultural communication, including Geert Hofstede's six-dimension cultural analysis for France.

                        Comment

                        • bob bob
                          This Is How We Do It~
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3226

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                          hey makilaz,stop gaying up this thread
                          Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                          Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                          Waiting for 2 Million members...
                          5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                            If it has france in the url, it must be boring.

                            staying home sick ftw

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                              Bah, sorry about that, that was mean >.<

                              dark: it's cool, I'm supposed to be learning about history right now

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                                Originally posted by bob bob
                                hey makilaz,stop gaying up this thread
                                Makilaz was being harsh, but technically it is against the rules to post here if you aren't in the game. You are allowed to talk in the signup thread, however.

                                Comment

                                Working...