jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • darkdragoness
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 119

    #181
    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

    Where's DOTC? I've hardly seen him online.

    Comment

    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
      Threat Emulation
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2004
      • 5184

      #182
      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC


      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
      I'm light f**king darkness

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #183
        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

        I agree with psycho

        Comment

        • x3Mamimi
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 513

          #184
          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

          Vash.
          jwcgator: mah mee mee
          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

          Comment

          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 888

            #185
            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

            The man with blonde hair and a big silver gun






            Vash, btw....
            wtf is a nooblet
            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
            Originally posted by white_boy
            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #186
              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

              vash

              ROFL


              INSTA-A-A-A-A-A-A
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              • vashthestampede0987
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 2997

                #187
                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                vash

                ROFL

                INSTA-A-A-A-A-A
                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I hate myself.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight
                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #188
                  Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                  what

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #189
                    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                    LOL. post game?
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • darkdragoness
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 119

                      #190
                      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                      ARG

                      Comment

                      • x3Mamimi
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 513

                        #191
                        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                        hah hah. Blind trust ftw?
                        jwcgator: mah mee mee
                        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #192
                          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                          more like vash doesn't play 4srs and you guys are too stupid to realize that.
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #193
                            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                            in before mamimi

                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #194
                              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                              Not that it really matters...
                              but I just realized that I don't think Self voting counts.

                              It's kay. Someone else can vote him if there's a problem...
                              or we'll just wait for pnt to get back on. XD
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • x3Mamimi
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 513

                                #195
                                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                                LOL nevermind.

                                x3Mamimi: So. Self voting doesn't count, right?
                                DBP TWG: It does.
                                x3Mamimi: Oh ok, good.
                                DBP TWG: But it doesn't stop from phantoms
                                x3Mamimi: hah hhaaah.
                                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                                Comment

                                Working...