Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in The Werewolf Game only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
The Werewolf Game
jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
15
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
template
Next
hoochan
woah shrooms
Join Date:
Nov 2005
Posts:
3838
Share
Post
#211
04-10-2007, 03:41 AM
Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC
Originally posted by
heavylee
ps, why the wolfing of hoochan?
Because I was a huge threat because of my Asian ingenuity.
JK. They did eenie meenie miney mo and I was the unlucky individual
Comment
Post
Cancel
pntballa18
FFR Player
Join Date:
Mar 2005
Posts:
3357
Share
Post
#212
04-10-2007, 04:59 AM
Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC
I rolled the die in chat. The first time it came up vash, but I realized we didn't have everyone in the list. The next roll was DOTC, which obviously means I did something wrong =\ The last one was fine, though, and it ended up as hoochan.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Makilaz
TWG Princess
Join Date:
May 2006
Posts:
1094
Share
Post
#213
04-10-2007, 05:20 AM
Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC
Originally posted by
vashthestampede0987
more like vash doesn't play 4srs and you guys are too stupid to realize that.
You need to GTFO TWG >(
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment