jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #151
    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

    In case I am not back in time to vote, I will vote Aito for now. Please don't insta yet guys. I will try to get on later, but we'll see.

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #152
      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

      What?!?!?! Insta?!?!?!?!?

      aito


      insta-a-a-a-a-a-a-a
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #153
        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

        lame it caps filter'd me ;_;
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • flawofhumanity
          MMM WATCHA SAY
          • Apr 2004
          • 628

          #154
          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

          Aito was INSTA'd.


          It is now night, send me PMs, yo.

          Night is over Monday at 11:59 PM at the latest.
          Originally posted by pntballa18
          flaw cause he's well hung


          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #155
            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

            That was a fast insta o.o

            Comment

            • Aito
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 28

              #156
              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

              Hi morons thanks for instaing me
              by the way just thought you might want to know you just lynched a human. you can thank mamimi for that if she lives through the night. oh well see ya in the post game and if you still dony believe me fine look in post game. and if mamimi gets wolfed well i guess she'll see after shes dead. as you(mamimi) said you h8 being wrong well have fun with this.

              Comment

              • vashthestampede0987
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 2997

                #157
                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                Hi aito.

                ps good job on making yourself look like a wolf/dumbass. You really have no one to blame but yourself.
                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I hate myself.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight
                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                  Good thing I went down to Mass for easter. And seriously, wtf. I had suspicions to say now, but I can't since it's night.

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                    ps. no death post if you're lynched stupid, good job reading the rules.

                    pss. hi

                    Comment

                    • darkdragoness
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 119

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                      Wait - when did jwc get here?

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                        Originally posted by darkdragoness
                        Wait - when did jwc get here?
                        I'm not, I thought I would drop in and say hi.

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                          that was a quick insta, take note of who voted, could be potential wolves. I know I voted, but I tried to get you guys not to insta. Anyways, seriously rethinking some things.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                            Hahaha i've played so many games with JWC I didn't even realize he wasnt in this game.

                            Comment

                            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 888

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                              Seriously, I can't have pnt without jwc, they should always be in games together.
                              wtf is a nooblet
                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                              Originally posted by white_boy
                              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                                ya, i wanted to try a game with jwc... maybe the next one.

                                Comment

                                Working...