jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Threat Emulation
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 5184

    #61
    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

    Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
    I believe in having fun, hence why I sign up for jTWG with all the nice people and not the stuck-up dumb****s who race to sign up for TWG. Therefore, my night voting shall continue.

    Bandwagon night vote plz
    Yours was funny, then i went along with it, maybe took it too far. I'm more mad at the people who treated it like a chat.

    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
    I'm light f**king darkness

    Comment

    • x3Mamimi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 513

      #62
      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

      Originally posted by jugglinguy
      Me and mamimi were talking earlier and she mentioned that she hoped that the wolfing tonight would be against some random person. That would cause you to think that all the commies are new to this game. BUT, i really didn't need that pointed out to me I could've looked at that myself. Then i saw a random person was wolfed (or commie'd in this case). So it could either be a coincidence, or mamimi was trying to persuade me to vote for someone new.
      I wasn't trying to 'point it out to you'. I was merely talking to you. And probably said too much. You asked me if I thought anyone was suspicious and I said it depended on the night kill, and then began to eloborate explaining what the night kill might mean.

      However, I did point out that I probably shouldn't have explained my thoughts to you because, as a wolf, you could use them against me or simply kill a noob/vet and the concept I'd come up with would be completely nullified. Which, because you brought this up, really makes me think so.~

      So, I guess we could classify... hoochan as a 'noob'. So, do I think...
      Ok. Noobs killed a random person because they didn't really know what a 'good kill' was.
      or do I think 'Alright, cool, I flubbed my thoughts to jugglin and now he's screwing with me'.
      jwcgator: mah mee mee
      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

      Comment

      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
        Threat Emulation
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2004
        • 5184

        #63
        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

        heyitsme975 (10:16:18 PM): Hey this is jugglin
        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (10:16:39 PM): who?
        heyitsme975 (10:16:40 PM): jugglinguy
        heyitsme975 (10:16:45 PM): from jTWG
        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (10:16:56 PM): ahh
        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (10:16:57 PM): sup?
        heyitsme975 (10:16:57 PM): nothin, just got back from the Y, you?
        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (10:17:32 PM): bored as hell, trying to figure out how to convert some dumbass' videos for him for a project
        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (10:17:40 PM): and pissed that i'm human 2 games in a row
        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (10:17:48 PM): its just boring
        heyitsme975 (10:17:43 PM): LOL
        heyitsme975 (10:20:06 PM): why don't you help your team?
        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (10:20:25 PM): what do you mean?
        heyitsme975 (10:20:22 PM): well
        heyitsme975 (10:20:29 PM): nvm lol
        heyitsme975 (10:20:50 PM): just i'd think that you'd atleast want to help the humans then

        Yeah, this is what i've been talking about... He's a little condescending about how i should help my team. He makes it seem like he knows more about the teams than everyone else in my opinion. But yeah, this is what i'm basing my vote off...

        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
        I'm light f**king darkness

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #64
          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

          Originally posted by flawofhumanity
          I APPROVE OF DBP's message. Stop with the pointless ****, I don't want to wade through tons of crappy posts trying to sort votes, and no one else wants to while looking for information or trying to keep up with the game.
          This is a message, from the HOST. He is running the game. He chooses what happens. He decides who gets in. If you keep acting like a child I promise you won't be let back in twg. There's a reason this sub forum is hidden, and the ad for it is in CRITICAL THINKING. It's because we don't want complete retards in here ruining the game.

          Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
          I believe in having fun, hence why I sign up for jTWG with all the nice people and not the stuck-up dumb****s who race to sign up for TWG.
          You need to gb2 the gbin. Seriously. If you're here to have fun, and not play twg, get the fuck out, right now. I'm sick of this, and YOU are the reason others have done this. They think it's okey because 'oh hot shot demon did it as his opening post, must be okay.' Shut up, and grow up.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #65
            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

            Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            This is a message, from the HOST. He is running the game. He chooses what happens. He decides who gets in. If you keep acting like a child I promise you won't be let back in twg. There's a reason this sub forum is hidden, and the ad for it is in CRITICAL THINKING. It's because we don't want complete retards in here ruining the game.


            You need to gb2 the gbin. Seriously. If you're here to have fun, and not play twg, get the fuck out, right now. I'm sick of this, and YOU are the reason others have done this. They think it's okey because 'oh hot shot demon did it as his opening post, must be okay.' Shut up, and grow up.
            so i herd u liek mudkips

            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #66
              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

              Attn Jtwg

              Itt We Do Not Night Vote
              Itt We Do Not Make Jokes
              Itt Humor = 2 Week Ban
              Itt The Internets R Srs Business
              So Says Dbp Listen Up Yall
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 888

                #67
                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                Itt Caps Filter Is Gay
                wtf is a nooblet
                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                Originally posted by white_boy
                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                Comment

                • flawofhumanity
                  MMM WATCHA SAY
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 628

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                  DOTC, stop gaying up the thread. DBP makes valid points, and whether you two are going out or not, I don't care. Keep it up, and you're fucking done. It's not that I don't like you, it's that you're embarrassing me. By dicking around in the game that I AM hosting you make me look like an ass who can't run a game. I'd like to host again someday, and if it takes treating you like a kindergarten kid and sending you to time out, that's what I'll be doing.
                  Originally posted by pntballa18
                  flaw cause he's well hung


                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                    Safety vote for jugglinguy.

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                      guys, wolf stole mah bike
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • T3hDDRKid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 754

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                        Originally posted by Makilaz
                        Safety vote for jugglinguy.
                        Yes, safety vote on the only person with a vote. Nice.

                        To Psycho: After you said you're human, he said "Maybe you should help your team." Note: YOUR team. Hm? Not voting yet, because we have no good leads, but when I get back home [at the girl's right now], I'll check it out, talk to some people, and decide.
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        it just goes with what I said

                        what brought this country together?

                        desegregation

                        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                        let's start with baseball

                        Comment

                        • jugglinguy
                          Use me as a porta-potty
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 4319

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                          When i said "your" that was meaning in every game you play not just this one. Because loyalty to team doesn't just apply to only this game.
                          Originally posted by Jem
                          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                          Comment

                          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 888

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                            You people need to get online more and make more chats.
                            wtf is a nooblet
                            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                            Originally posted by white_boy
                            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                            Comment

                            • jugglinguy
                              Use me as a porta-potty
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4319

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                              Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
                              You people need to get online more and make more chats.
                              why more chat rooms? They're never on topic.
                              Originally posted by Jem
                              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                              Comment

                              • Yesssss
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 2522

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG XXVI - FKASCTOTOOSC

                                For some reason I haven't had much interest in this TWG. Maybe it's because the roles are all pretty simple.

                                I'm going to ask to be replaced now.
                                YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                                Comment

                                Working...