TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #286
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10

    Tell me something Haku...What do we gain by rushing at this point?

    Yes, we're all aware of the goal, but I think it's important that we all establish a small pool of people.

    We are also 27 hours into a 72 day phase. There is plenty of time for moves to be made by people
    I might be a bit biased but I like what you said here. Have some imaginary town points Lewdy!
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #287
      Looking forward to seeing how Roundbox tackles this game
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #288
        And everyone is gone now.

        Noooooooo

        Guess I'll check back in a bit
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #289
          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Looking forward to seeing how Roundbox tackles this game
          Knowing Roundy...I think this sort of pace and the 20 pages will be right up his lane of comfy

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #290
            Originally posted by Charmoeleon

            No problem! It's kind of selfish for me too because I'll get better the more I practice as well, lol.

            That was what killed me about my closing shifts. Work late while your friends are available, friends are asleep when you get off work, and your friends work while you sleep. It just doesn't allow you to do anything with anyone, and that sucks.
            The cheat code is sadly sleeping less. 8 hours is rare for me nowadays unless I'm fatigued, between 4 to 6 is the norm. That way you can get stuff done at night or wake up early enough to do stuff during the day depending on what's needed.

            Probably not good for me but meh
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #291
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10

              Knowing Roundy...I think this sort of pace and the 20 pages will be right up his lane of comfy
              Not sure how much he would love 20 pages of just yapping but maybe I'm wrong. I'm interested in how he will approach this game regardless

              Also the lack of multi layered quotes probably hits him pretty dang hard since his iso work relies on them a lot
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • DucDucGoos
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2026
                • 16

                #292
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                I hate to leave just as the new players are showing up but it's almost midnight here and frankly I've kept Lanna up as late as I feel comfortable doing lol

                I will leave the new players with these questions though and they will get scumread if they don't answer

                - Top 3 movies
                - Top 3 Games
                - Top 3 Albums
                - Top 3 Books
                - Top 3 Town Picks in this game if you absolutely had to trust someone right this very second or lose the game
                Oh boy oh jeez oh man

                Movies: Spirited Away, The Cat Returns, Princess Mononke.
                Games: Jade Empire, Sky Children of the Light, Durango Wildlands.
                Albums: This is terrible probably but I don't think I like music enough to remember the names of the albums. My top 3 artists right now are Garbage, The Smiths and Aurora.
                Books: The Plague Dogs, Tailchaser's Song, The Yearling.
                Town picks: I literally have no idea. You all seem very honest and trustworthy to me.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #293
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Tell me something Haku...What do we gain by rushing at this point?

                  Yes, we're all aware of the goal, but I think it's important that we all establish a small pool of people.
                  We are also 27 hours into a 72 day phase. There is plenty of time for moves to be made by people
                  If I look like I'm in a rush, it's because when I don't understand something, I really want to do something about it.
                  If I can't. I disengage and come back later hoping things changed somehow. So, I'm gonna do just that.

                  I think the pool stuff only matters in a normal TWG game. I think here you're fine as long as you find 1 town you're super confident in that's also super confident in you.
                  When it comes to my own meta, I don't believe posting a lot is in my best interest based on past games. I end up misinterpreting things more often than not.

                  That being said, what doesn't work for me could be working wonderfully for someone else. So, yeah.

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #294
                    Dang Haku ignored me

                    Sadge
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • DucDucGoos
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2026
                      • 16

                      #295
                      Originally posted by FreezinIce

                      Somehow I missed this post. Hello Duc!

                      Some games do play out like that with role playing or themes but that is definitely the exception rather than the rule. I feel like a game that leans more in that direction that is very similar to TWG is Demon Bluff

                      The cards lie! In this single-player social deduction game, demons have infiltrated your village and disguised themselves as allies. Every card you turn over is either a friend or a foe. Can you see through their bluff?


                      Its single player but the members of the town have jobs and their roles make sense in that context so it really leans more into the aspect of trying to find out what doesn't make sense based on what you know about your villagers and their personalities/jobs

                      I highly recommend it! Its in the play test phase but you can still try it out, it comes out officially later this year
                      Hey there freezin! This actually looks like a very fun game. I'm going to put it on my wishlist ahah. Thanks a bunch!

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #296
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        If I look like I'm in a rush, it's because when I don't understand something, I really want to do something about it.
                        If I can't. I disengage and come back later hoping things changed somehow. So, I'm gonna do just that.

                        I think the pool stuff only matters in a normal TWG game. I think here you're fine as long as you find 1 town you're super confident in that's also super confident in you.
                        When it comes to my own meta, I don't believe posting a lot is in my best interest based on past games. I end up misinterpreting things more often than not.

                        That being said, what doesn't work for me could be working wonderfully for someone else. So, yeah.
                        I objectively need to disagree with you...What happens if that one townie you trust goes with someone else and leaves the game?

                        You're back to square one and now you gotta scramble to find someone else.

                        It's better to keep a small group of 3 so options are on the table as the game goes on

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #297
                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Dang Haku ignored me

                          Sadge
                          Don't mind me, I'll eventually resolve you through your interactions with others.
                          I do feel bad for not being nicer with you 'cause I still have the previous game in mind and the lack of power roles kind of make me feel like it's more similar to this game than it looks.


                          I guess I'll try to entertain MML.

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          I hate to leave just as the new players are showing up but it's almost midnight here and frankly I've kept Lanna up as late as I feel comfortable doing lol

                          I will leave the new players with these questions though and they will get scumread if they don't answer

                          - Top 3 movies
                          - Top 3 Games
                          - Top 3 Albums
                          - Top 3 Books
                          - Top 3 Town Picks in this game if you absolutely had to trust someone right this very second or lose the game
                          I'm not a new player, but I'll take the bait.

                          I've quit movies because it felt all the same to me after a while. I did move to anime, but I rarely watch anime movies and nothing really stands to me at this point.

                          I'd probably say it's still between One Piece, Legend of Galactic Heroes and Dragon Ball original for me. World building and Ensemble Cast stuff is what I'm usually looking for because it makes the world feel more alive seeing it from multiple perspectives.

                          Oh wait- I guess they're not exactly movies. I guess some Initial D movie, Paprika and probably a Hajime no Ippo movie would be more accurate even though I think Ashita no Joe was the better boxing anime.

                          Top 3 Games atm for me would be like Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, The Legend of Heroes series (e.g: Trails of Cold Steel etc.) and I guess I'll just say Legend of Zelda while refusing to elaborate.
                          If we go subjectively, I'm kinda vibing to DJMAX right now which I'm lowkey using it as a sandbox to come back to FFR.
                          I'm also a gacha games tourist. I play them for a couple of months and suddenly cold turkey quit if I no longer feel like the vibe is meeting my expectations.
                          I want to learn Guilty Gear -Strive- on the side at some point and do at least average at a fighting game for once. That doesn't really make it a top game, but I guess I'd consider it something fun to invest time in for a change of pace.

                          Top 3 Albums ? I'm listening to Video Games OSTs, AI music and like 1 random song from multiple obscure albums no one heard of. That's how much I've ran out of content to listen to. I guess by the time you were a Ayumi Hamasaki fan, I was a Yuri Masuda fan. (Initial D singer)

                          Top 3 town picks ? thesunfan, DucDucGoos and mellon_collie. The sunfan doesn't have 7243879243 posts. DucDucGoos has a vibe that I have trouble to picture as a wolf. mellon_collie because everything looks normal to me.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #298
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10

                            I objectively need to disagree with you...What happens if that one townie you trust goes with someone else and leaves the game?

                            You're back to square one and now you gotta scramble to find someone else.

                            It's better to keep a small group of 3 so options are on the table as the game goes on
                            I think one is enough to have a discussion with others 'cause the other half of doing this from my point of view is to see what everyone thinks of said vote and if it should happen or not.

                            Can't be that hard to find 1 town even if there's a change of mind.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #299
                              Come play Granblue Fantasy Versus Rising Haku, that's the one fighting game I'm actually good at

                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #300
                                Also I never finished Ys8 despite getting really far into it. Oops
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...