Does the game need so many potential replacements? Is that common occurrence in games here these days? That'd be awful.
You can take me out of the running for a replacement. I feel like I don't want to play this game as much as other dudes might [and I know fojar doesn't want me to play as much as other dudes]. And anyway, I really don't want to come into the game as one of possibly many replaced.
in the past couple of games, there's has been at least one replacement, so I'd say its fairly commonplace.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Fiction's right. When you're hosting a game, you're essentially constructing a playground for your players. And while "being a dick" should definitely be avoided at all costs, there should be no penalty for playing within the rules. The rules should be define the boundaries for player behaviour. Players should feel like they have complete freedom to do whatever they can to win - within the rules. But you can't put up a playground with a slide and then reprimanding players for using it.
If you can game the system for guaranteed victory, you're not being a dick, you're pointing out a flawed system. We've had failures to launch over this kind of thing before. A good system, when "played" to maximum advantage, should have odds of victory >50%, but nowhere near 100%. If a "too good" solution is played, that's bad design and the game needs retooling. You can't blame your player for trying to win. You can't expect people to go along with, "WELL PLAY LIKE THE 90% SOLUTION DOESN'T EXIST" - that kicks the spirit of competition in the balls.
Comment