TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #181
    Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

    that's the thing, why sign up for a game when you intend to break the rules?

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #182
      Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      no, why?
      because in Minecraft you can ride wolves.

      We kill wolves here.

      Comment

      • clasko1000
        Ima Twans
        • Aug 2006
        • 633

        #183
        Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

        I hate that its come to this, but it looks like a pissing contest between 2 people now.
        Last edited by clasko1000; 12-12-2013, 11:17 AM.
        It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

        Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

        Originally posted by emerald000
        I'll take some more free boosters please.
        Originally posted by choof
        please do the community a favor
        http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #184
          Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

          I just ate a chicken cheese sandwich.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #185
            Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

            Oh golly! What type of cheese?

            Comment

            • clasko1000
              Ima Twans
              • Aug 2006
              • 633

              #186
              Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

              Pepper Jack Is My Favorite!
              It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

              Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

              Originally posted by emerald000
              I'll take some more free boosters please.
              Originally posted by choof
              please do the community a favor
              http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #187
                Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                yummy!

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                  I'm gonna go to Jimmy Johns now.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                    clasko and any others, please don't be too discouraged; this is actually a pretty friendly discussion, despite what it might look like. just a couple people who are used to posting a lot. our community here is friendly.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      clasko and any others, please don't be too discouraged; this is actually a pretty friendly discussion, despite what it might look like. just a couple people who are used to posting a lot. our community here is friendly.

                      This.

                      For example:

                      Danceguy, I think you are literally aids and I hope you get eaten by tiny pheasants.

                      (Translation)


                      Jolly good day we are having sir! Shall we go see the horse races ol' chap?

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                        Fuck off Cubone


                        Translate that bitch (this too)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                          "My, you have gorgeous hair and I want to sniff it, Cubone."

                          "Please if you would so kindly my dear, please tell me I'm cute (I'm really handsome my darlin', oh geez)"


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                            Originally posted by cedolad
                            Fuck off Cubone

                            Good sir, I hope you experience great satisfaction in your martial life!



                            Originally posted by cedolad
                            Translate that bitch (this too)

                            I consider your knowledge through linguistics to be quite exceptional at a university standard!



                            edit:wow that ninja charu

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              "My, you have gorgeous hair and I want to sniff it, Cubone."

                              "Please if you would so kindly my dear, please tell me I'm cute (I'm really handsome my darlin', oh geez)"
                              ded

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                                Originally posted by clasko1000
                                Pepper Jack Is My Favorite!
                                I would rather have it with a side order of Pepper Steak
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...