TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #31
    Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

    it's wolves vs humans, if wolves equal or outnumber humans they win.

    everyone votes during the day to lynch someone, at night the wolves make a kill

    Comment

    • clasko1000
      Ima Twans
      • Aug 2006
      • 633

      #32
      Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

      oh, it was just assumed then. My bad.
      It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

      Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

      Originally posted by emerald000
      I'll take some more free boosters please.
      Originally posted by choof
      please do the community a favor
      http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #33
        Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

        I don't really know how to play but I've been curious. If someone wants to give me the rundown on skype or something I'd give it a shot. Being that I'm inexperienced you can drop me if there ends up being an odd number of people or whatever.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #34
          Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

          wait are you in or no?

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #35
            Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

            In

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #36
              Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              BDN: it seems to me like you're making the argument that too many voters in the host signup threads don't understand all of the intricacies of what they're voting for and the resulting effects. if that's right, I would think you would be arguing in favor of a less democratic process, not a more democratic one.
              See what happens when you type on an empty stomach.

              I meant that many people probably have the capacity to look at a game critically and catch any "zero-day exploits" as it were. It's just that the near complete lack of organization in host sign-ups is not conducive to such, especially when a mere 5 votes is apparently enough to decide the victor and completely close off the discussion.

              My idea is to run host signups in 2 stages, which IMO should last at least 2 days each, in concordance with your advice not to rush things:

              PROPOSAL STAGE - This is where hosts post their game writeups, and things are open for questions and feedback as per usual. What is unusual is that nobody votes at this stage. Instead, people may simply declare Intent to Vote in the thread, and they will be added to a voter list in the OP. They can read and comment in the meantime.
              VOTING STAGE - This is where people may vote on the game setups as usual, and bring up any issues they may still have or forever hold their peace. The differences are that there is an expected timeframe for voting now, and only people who registered to vote in the Proposal Stage will be considered. Whether "insta-host" is allowed or not should be up to the mod to decide, but generally it should be at a majority of the registered voters.

              How 'bout it?
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • FoJaR
                The Worst
                • Nov 2005
                • 2816

                #37
                Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                hey so basically what i did with this game

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                  Should really bring that up in another thread BDN.

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                    yeah stop derailing signups you angry pete

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      yeah stop derailing signups you angry pete
                      uh..

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                        Originally posted by FoJaR
                        hey so basically what i did with this game
                        Welp, yeah, just not in separate threads. I'll stop cluttering up this one now and voice some other concerns of mine later.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                          in
                          I think I get the last spot? Put me down as a replacement if this is not so.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                            There are so many more spots!

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              I don't really know how to play but I've been curious. If someone wants to give me the rundown on skype or something I'd give it a shot. Being that I'm inexperienced you can drop me if there ends up being an odd number of people or whatever.
                              are you in or no? there is still time, but the game is 2/3 full.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                                Originally posted by FoJaR
                                are you in or no? there is still time, but the game is 2/3 full.
                                If you guys are fine with an inexperienced person and wanna teach me real quick yeah I'll hop in. I don't mind if I'm the one bumped though if there's too many people or whatever.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...