TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #16
    Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

    There may be other roles who can communicate at night

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #17
      Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

      that was capsfiltered

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #18
        Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

        TWG CV, act now and get a FREE spot in this game!

        but wait, there's more!

        if you hurry and sign up within the next 20 minutes (19:59, 19:58, etc...)
        we'll throw in a FREE PM WITH A ROLE!

        THE CLOCK IS TICKING DOWN FOLKS (19:42, 19:41, etc..) SO HURRY AND GET YOURS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #19
          Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink


          Comment

          • clasko1000
            Ima Twans
            • Aug 2006
            • 633

            #20
            Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

            I would like to participate in one of these, although i don't understand the game completely. Ill just try not to fuck it up.
            It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

            Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

            Originally posted by emerald000
            I'll take some more free boosters please.
            Originally posted by choof
            please do the community a favor
            http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #21
              Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

              YAY new people! Don't worry, its more like a trial by fire. If ya have any questions, add me on skype and I'll answer any Q's

              Also you probz will need to answer a mandatory quiz by Mani so you understand the rules lmfao

              Comment

              • FoJaR
                The Worst
                • Nov 2005
                • 2816

                #22
                Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                yeah welcome welcome, if you have any questions, PM me!

                the sooner the better, try to get everything figured out before the game starts!

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                  YAY CLASKO

                  we can group talky about TWG in skype. the basics of TWG are really simple, but even the most basic game of TWG is not simple. if that makes sense.

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                    In.your mom
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                      at first I thought the possibility of a 24p game was absurd...

                      in either way

                      Comment

                      • runescapedude1126
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 268

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                        in
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        Fisting is not the way to label people.


                        Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                          runescapedude1126
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            runescapedude1126
                            It begins... lol


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                              we are approaching the first dudeline

                              Comment

                              • clasko1000
                                Ima Twans
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 633

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                                Well, i know how TWG works, ive played it many many times in person. Its a favorite of mine.
                                However, i don't understand how players are being eliminated, or perhaps what the win condition is here.
                                It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                                Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                                Originally posted by emerald000
                                I'll take some more free boosters please.
                                Originally posted by choof
                                please do the community a favor
                                http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                                Comment

                                Working...