TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink
Collapse
X
-
Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink
right, it's not fun. which makes un-break-able games fun, or at least guaranteed not to reach that pitfall.
like last game I didn't mean to be a fun ruiner. it just sort of happened. it's hard to consciously stay within the "spirit of the game" if you notice a loophole at the same time when you are trying to help your team win. I M O
that said I think we can pull this one off.Comment
-
Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink
yeah, once you're in the game the 'spirit of the game' takes backseat priority to winning. TWG is great when game's don't have to rely on its players to keep it from breaking. Why would a host need to trust its players when players have a hard time trusting each other? can't do it.Originally posted by j-rodd123wowComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink
I'm just saying it's hard to trust players to play like you want them to.Originally posted by j-rodd123wowComment
-
Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink
brb pop'in corn.It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!
Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)
Originally posted by emerald000I'll take some more free boosters please.Originally posted by choofplease do the community a favor
http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQComment
-
Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink
well, yeah. Not that I'd break rules this time but, again, if your game has to rely on players to stay unbroken then players might start to feel uncomfortable because we know someone might exploit an opportunity we know we could exploit as well but choose not to.Originally posted by j-rodd123wowComment
-
Comment




Comment