TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #151
    Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

    because you are incapable of winning any other way.

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #152
      Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

      ok you're angry - I'm just pointing out problems with your game. No need to say things you can't back up.
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #153
        Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

        @cedo+mellon: look here

        @Fiction, you are a brave noble soul sticking your neck out for us, but there's really no need for you to be dragging this shit out in the signups, especially when you're not even playing. Simply let us go forward to play the game if we wish to, and if it turns out to be a POS, feel free to let us have it in the postgame, please. Not that I'm trying to invalidate your opinions, but it just isn't the time nor place. You're trying to tear down something that's already been built at this point. Just let it go for now, and if the structure is faulty, it's someone else's loss if it comes crumbling down.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #154
          Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

          was TGC in the FFYa RPS game against the spirit of the game? I mean, I did dominate.
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #155
            Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            @cedo+mellon: look here

            @Fiction, you are a brave noble soul sticking your neck out for us, but there's really no need for you to be dragging this shit out in the signups, especially when you're not even playing. Simply let us go forward to play the game if we wish to, and if it turns out to be a POS, feel free to let us have it in the postgame, please. Not that I'm trying to invalidate your opinions, but it just isn't the time nor place. You're trying to tear down something that's already been built at this, point. Just let it go for now, and if the structure is faulty, it's someone else's loss if it comes crumbling down.
            oh sorry for having a conversation BDN, why don't you come with me and I'll walk you out of the building so you can stop hearing it.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #156
              Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              ok you're angry - I'm just pointing out problems with your game. No need to say things you can't back up.
              there are no problems, for people who just want to play. there's only a problem if you feel the need to A) break the rules that were clearly laid out from the beginning and B) try to break every game you play.

              Comment

              • clasko1000
                Ima Twans
                • Aug 2006
                • 633

                #157
                Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                Let me jump in here, I guess the way i look at it is that signing up, you agree to the terms and conditions of this game, and this one has a twist(aka rules). It is an extra set of rules that will limit conversation about "strategies". I don't see this as a bad thing, but your talking about this whole break the rules thing by discussing out side the thread. (Imo what your comparing this to, is outside items to video games(turbo/gameshark))

                I'm starting to become discouraged about playing, even though i know some bullshit is bound to happen and my hopes wont be crushed. But its becoming a point where im not the only one now, others are starting drop out. Im not saying don't play, im saying if your playing, you agree to the rules of this lets use "variant".

                Fuck man, ive played TWG a lot in person, and how hard is it to open your eyes to see both people next to you move during the night phase. BLINK Its harder for someone to cheat in person because you generally "know" them, but i always saw this as in issue to play online. Experience: Ive never participated in a TWG thread.

                If your going to play, give the host the benefit of the doubt and don't go against the rules (or break the game if you will). Seeing as how the 9th official had multiple cheaters, oh boy idk.

                "Silly me for thinking honesty is something given free" - A Change of Pace
                It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                Originally posted by emerald000
                I'll take some more free boosters please.
                Originally posted by choof
                please do the community a favor
                http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  was TGC in the FFYa RPS game against the spirit of the game? I mean, I did dominate.
                  not sure of the game that you're referring to.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                    the one I created a green player coalition out of nowhere. I also made posters about how much I dislike freakysnots.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                      you were mad at me too. I sense a pattern.
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                        Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        @cedo+mellon: look here
                        I was actually meaning to talk to you about that, I'm all for reform but we should bring this up with the majority and see how everyone else feels about it. Again, make a thread.

                        It's a pretty good idea, just needs to be "unkinked".

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                          i dont think i remember it.

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                            i do generally get mad at you in TWG though, because you're always trying to break games, which isnt fun.

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                              I'm not, though. I try to win. My biggest beef is that this specific rule censors me. I don't like that. And if your game has a hole and you're filling it with the generosity of your players and their self restraint, then surely your game isn't perfect.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CV SIGNUPS: Christmas in the Clink

                                It's not breaking the game when you find a clever way to do something. In fact, the voting strategy last game didn't break the game, either. It was just cheap.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...