jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #106
    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

    ok well this alliance is seemingly legit right now, i don't think manti should be of primary concern at the moment. i believe he got all of those claims, and if the coroner got seered it could easily be from the wolf seer as well. it may seem like that is not a beneficial play for the wolf seer at first, however it creates another parallel.

    it's most probable that wolves have all of this information right now as well. the coroner really cant fuck up right now, choose your plays wisely

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #107
      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

      I expect everyone to contribute.

      If you cannot contribute to this conversation with SOMETHING you do not deserve to be playing this game
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #108
        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

        Lets see hurr. You got one seer that claimed to see you (manti) as red. If you are in fact green, then that means número uno is drunk like a boss...or you are a wolf. Número numbah two be saying rzr is a wolf. Could be ballzy if a wolf came to you and claimed something on someone else...or rzr is a wolf. I think we need to hear a reason why we should not vote for rzr here since I think manti has done a fine job explaining himself . Annnnnnnnd go

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #109
          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

          Forgot about number 3. Does the seer actually get to know the role of the person they seer or just the color and yes, I am far too lazy to look way back there to see what it is or not. I guess if seer 3 got a blue result back he could have tried to make contact with that person. I suppose on the off chance he was drunk, then he also could have landed on a wolf and allowed the wolf to stake such a claim. All in all, I'm kinda leaning towards number 1 being drunk, number 2 being legit and rzr is a wolf and number 3 is a liar. That's my worthless two cents.

          Comment

          • Gun92
            The Paragon of Perfection
            • Aug 2006
            • 4826

            #110
            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

            Does anyone even want to question why the hell the wolves would kill cedo? On what freaking planet does that make even the littlest of sense? Why waste a wolfing on someone playing their first game when there are far more high profile people to go after. No I'm not saying this makes manti a wolf or anything like that but I mean come on. Manti is alive, rzr is alive, I'm alive and a whole slew of other people that would make more sense to kill. Dafuq wolves?

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #111
              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

              Ok, refined train of thought after being poked in the head a few times. Seer 1 is drunk. If manti is green, he would come up as red to the drunk seer. Seer 2 is a poor wolf attempt at rzrs expense. Seer three is the legit seer because a drunk seer would not land on a blue. If they land on a blue, they would either get a red or green response but the legit seer can land on blues. Brain took too long to figure that out...

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #112
                hey fuck you guys I ain't no wolf. I'm not saying manti is a liar but gun is switching it up, it could just as easily be that the first result is true and the second one is drunk, which it is. ive done a perfectly fine job of showing im human by coming up with ideas that dont risk anything, while other information has been randomly thrown across the thread.


                Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #113
                  Originally posted by Gun92
                  Ok, refined train of thought after being poked in the head a few times. Seer 1 is drunk. If manti is green, he would come up as red to the drunk seer. Seer 2 is a poor wolf attempt at rzrs expense. Seer three is the legit seer because a drunk seer would not land on a blue. If they land on a blue, they would either get a red or green response but the legit seer can land on blues. Brain took too long to figure that out...
                  ok so I don't get this. but in regard to my last post keep in mind Im shitted and just caught up to this post



                  Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                    What don't you understand about what I said in my last post? I just took back my claim at you being a wolf...

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #115
                      since when are we allowed to swear, I'm diggin these bitchin new admins


                      Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #116
                        Originally posted by Gun92
                        What don't you understand about what I said in my last post? I just took back my claim at you being a wolf...
                        all I get is that you say a wolf seered me and pretended I'm red, told manti. which leaves a couple possibilities, manti again is lying and there is no second seer in an attempt to protect the real wolf seer, manti is human or whatever and the second seer is a wolf feeding false info, or im a wolf.

                        since I'm not ill go with the second one, in which case manti should have already revealed this.persons name and we should he lynching them. but like I said I'm.drunk, all these big words man..


                        Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Viccica
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 702

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                          6 pages of total nonsense.


                          Voting rzr because rzr.


                          Will read more thoroughly when I have the time but consider this a placeholder if that doesn't happen.
                          Dear sirs,
                          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                          Sincerely,

                          Your Client
                          Eco Friendly
                          ♥~Chu

                          Comment

                          • Krauthammer
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2012
                            • 362

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                            Originally posted by Gun92
                            Ok, refined train of thought after being poked in the head a few times. Seer 1 is drunk. If manti is green, he would come up as red to the drunk seer. Seer 2 is a poor wolf attempt at rzrs expense. Seer three is the legit seer because a drunk seer would not land on a blue. If they land on a blue, they would either get a red or green response but the legit seer can land on blues. Brain took too long to figure that out...
                            Okay, looks like there is an error in communication here.

                            When the Drunken Seer seers a blue, the result is random. Chosen ONLY from Red/Green/Blue. 33% chance each. No more, no less. No other colors.

                            I guess that although I have said this before, this hasn't been clear, and of course this is my fault for not speaking clearly. I guess I should rephrase this better in the role list, as well, it only says "the result is random".

                            I'm still flabbergasted that purple was thought to be an option...

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                              Reguarding the Seer stuff, this is why people were confused Kraut:

                              A Drunken Seer: Uses his actions just like a normal Seer would. The Drunken Seer receives results that are plain wrong. Greens will be Red, Red will be Greens. Other Blues will have random results.

                              Originally posted by Krauthammer
                              ...Of course it means that it is random between green and red. What else?
                              Blue was not included in this conversation before, so we took that to mean the Drunken seer couldn't get a blue reading. I see this was in error.

                              I don't think it makes too much of a difference though. The odds that the drunk seer actually seers a blue and gets back a correct blue reading are very low.
                              (3/11) * (1/3) = (1/11) = 9.09%

                              It could happen, but we're talking about lower chances then just coming out blindly to someone and them being the role you need to find.

                              I still think we're probably looking at:
                              Seer 1: Drunk
                              Seer 2: Drunk
                              Seer 3: Legit
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                                The question is do we lynch rzr to test seer #2's validity, or do we just lynch seer #2?

                                If Rzr comes back human it will 100% affirm Seer #2 as a wolf to me, but since we know there is a wolf in the seers, I'm more inclined to lynch where I know the wolf is hiding.

                                Personally, Since I know I'm a green, I have every confidence seer #1 and Seer #3 are the real deals, and Seer #2 is a fraud trying to get blue info.

                                Seer #2 is Danceguy.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...