jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Krauthammer
    FFR Player
    • May 2012
    • 362

    #301
    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

    Jog your memory
    In high school you stole my girlfriend
    I loved her, and you took her to your bed
    with who knows what story
    And you, scumbag,
    rubbed it on my face
    while you did the V of victory

    The patients gathered in the dining room, waiting for Krauthammer to do something. After a while, the man entered the room, carrying a long box behind him. The doctor organized them in a row.

    -"Needless to say the field trip is canceled. This one and any other I had planned"-the patients protested, but didn't direct their anger towards Krauthammer. They directed it towards the killer or killers. Krauthammer waited until everybody settled down again.

    -"I have a tiny idea that will allow me to find a possible killer"-Krauthammer said. Whoever killed JRodd...there is a big chance that the killer cut himself or herself with the shards of glass too. So all of you, roll your sleeves and show me your hands.

    -"What is in that box?"-James May asked while Krauthammer examined between his fingers. Krauthammer looked at the patient gloomily while he replied -"Nothing"-

    The doctor examined the hands and arms of the patients, without muttering another word. It was a quick examination, and soon Krauthammer was back in the front of the room.

    -"There are results. Viccicca...you have some funny cuts in your hands"- he said.

    -"I...I...I cut when I found JRodd...I tried to move the body!"-Viccicca shouted, wanting to clear herself.

    -"Yeah, sure. Whatever"-Krauthammer opened the box, and extracted his shotgun. The patients, at the sight of the weapon, gathered in fear. -"Calm down everybody! Only...Viccicca...will die right now"-

    When Krauthammer pronounced those words, the patients ran in all directions, after making Viccicca fall on the floor. Before she could get up, Krauthammer was near her.

    -"This is for what you did yesterday. I won't tolerate anybody turning against me"-Krauthammer said while pulling the trigger.

    Day 3 has ended. Viccica got Insta'd and is full of lead now


    PLAYER LIST


    1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
    2. Sage of the Forest (????)
    3. j-rodd123 (jarrodpsutka@hotmail.com)
    4. Little Bear (Wee.micky@hotmail.com)
    5. Viccica (MMViccica)
    6. Gun92 (james92hofmann@hotmail.com)
    7. rzr (astickytree)
    8. Bynary Fission (BynaryFission)
    9. cedolad (cedoladtwg)
    10. Netjet! (ShadowFFR)
    11. dAnceguy117 (dogscannotbedefeated(at)gmail(dot)com)
    12. James May (midigami44)

    Night 4 has started. Night 4 ends Friday at 7:00 PM
    Last edited by Krauthammer; 03-15-2013, 07:54 AM.

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #302
      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

      Oooooo night 4. Scary!

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #303
        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

        oh boy. This is tight haha.
        bananas


        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #304
          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

          This game bugs the shit out of me at times. Here is the latest in ramblings from my brain to yours.

          Instinct. Instinct is telling me something different then I was ready to believe. Here is what instinct is telling me now. It's the end of the game so this all is moot.

          I have been talking a lot with James and bynary. They lead me to believe that we had both the coroner and seer left alive. I thought, that is great news for us. Now, I think it's pretty easy to fake a coroner and it's results this late in the game. Danceguy is/was a legit wolf. That is the only one we have killed. The wolves would have accepted that fact. Little bear was a miss. I think his joking manor was taken a bit too seriously even though I agree that he shouldn't have done it.

          Now, I told bynary that I was already suspicious of little bear for what he was saying after him and James launched a full scale attack against little bear. I imagine he used this to his advantage and decided he could use me. He had agreed with damn near everything I have said in this game, without really questioning much if anything. I hadn't really talked to James much until bynary "slipped" in our aim conversation.

          His slip, he claimed, was inadvertent. He basically said this.

          I'm not sure you can hide your role much longer
          The others are getting really antsy
          Because both the blues are still in hiding they're completely left in the dark

          After he said those three things to me, he tried to cover it up like it was a mistake. Told me he was in contact with the coroner which I told him I assumed to be James since they had been joined at the hip since the whole little bear issue. He denied but eventually told me I was right and made me swear I wouldn't tell anyone or he would never trust me in any future game. Looks like you won't be trusting me much at this point.

          After some "prodding" by bynary, he gets James to come out to me and he claimed that sage is the seer, which quite frankly, I never believed. Based on all the info that James and bynary gave me, we had two wolves left alive and through sheer process of elimination based on facts, the only possible wolves were vicca and netjet. So we killed off vicca. What does James tell me? She was green. Based on everything I was told, that is impossible but very easy to fake a coroner result based on the fact he knew I hadn't talked to vicca, sage, rzr or netjet hardly at all.

          They both knew I was trusting them and readily backed my stance on vicca and netjet being wolves. It's impossible, with what you two gave me, for vicca to not have been a wolf. It was a clever use of sage as a seer considering he doesn't have aim and has been largely inactive through most the game. No real way to question that claim.

          I'm going with my instinct on this and you can debate it until the cows come home, but I'm putting my eggs in one basket here and I'm saying bynary and James are the final two wolves. Chances are I'm dead by the end of this phase, so that is why this is going out there now. Netjet, sage and rzr, this game is going to be in your hands so hopefully this is useful to you guys in some fashion. Go back and read their posts, try to understand what they are saying and doing. Clearly at some point one of them was the wolf seer and landed on the other. Their posting pattern should be able to tell you when that happened.

          Sorry guys, that's my two cents on things and that is me listening to my gut. Good luck and I imagine I will enjoy reading the posts in the morning calling me a wolf and all that jazz. Just read through the game. The answers are out there I think. If I gave you all any indication that I'm a wolf, then I wish I was reading the same thing as you, but that is what they are going to try and convince you of, if they don't just up and kill me tonight

          Comment

          • Gun92
            The Paragon of Perfection
            • Aug 2006
            • 4826

            #305
            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

            This is going to be my last post for this game. After reading what I said, what did you get from it? I revealed two blues to the thread. That accounted for two people. Rzr is a confirmed green based on earlier dealings with the game and danceguy being confirmed red by the coroner. That leaves me, netjet and bynary. Now, I know what I am, I've been human since day one and think I have proven that time and time again.

            Do you want to know what that makes you guys? The last two remaining wolves. Vicca was human. Want to know why your the wolves? Neither of you even tried to counter claim either the seer or coroner. Simple logic would dictate that if they were wolves, one of you would have had to at least counter claimed to me, and yet all bynary did was get "mad" that I revealed the blues and netjet wanted to try and dispute assassin roles.

            What are you guys really going to do at this point? Kill me? Likely, but I've already planted the seeds. Kill rzr? Why bother, he hasn't been around and you know he is human. Kill James or sage? Do that, and everyone knows that it was you. Pick a neutral kill and hope someone doesn't vote, or kill a blue and lose the game. Your choice.

            Hopefully this all makes sense to you guys left and on the human side. Play it right and this game is over. Actually I guess this will by my second to last post. If I'm alive, then I do have to vote once more. I look foward to reading all your angry ramblings in the morning. I'm going to bed and letting my brain rest.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #306
              idk wtf to think anymore, I wish the coroner would come out, obviously wait for the am but we cant afford to play games anymore, especially of you have at least one confirmed human you can tell something to that can be your martyr. but idk im wondering why nobody's questioned gun even, not saying I'm suspicious I'm just saying you seem to know everyone's roles and I think we lynched someone off that basis earlier lol. anyway it'd be really nice to know what were dealing with here, so if anyone can contribute that'd be awesome


              Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Gun92
                The Paragon of Perfection
                • Aug 2006
                • 4826

                #307
                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                I based the vicca kill off the assumption that bynary couldn't be red and still be working with James. Logic would dictate that he would have killed James off leaving vicca the only other person that could have been red. Now that we killed vicca and she came back as green from the coroner, logic shifts. Make sense?

                Comment

                • Bynary Fission
                  Retired One-Hander
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 2437

                  #308
                  Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                  Okay, time to put on my logic cap. Gun's arguments are about as solid as a slice of Swiss cheese. Time to deconstruct all the points you've made:

                  Originally posted by Gun92
                  Now, I told bynary that I was already suspicious of little bear for what he was saying after him and James launched a full scale attack against little bear. I imagine he used this to his advantage and decided he could use me. He had agreed with damn near everything I have said in this game, without really questioning much if anything.
                  Huh...yeah, except for the fact that I didn't "use" you - I contributed substantially to James's hypothesis on Little Bear being a wolf. Indeed, look at posts #224, #225 and #236 - I may have agreed with some of Gun's musings regarding Little Bear, but only because I was mistakenly convinced he was actually a wolf...and mind you, I actually backed up my postS with logical arguments. I didn't just lynch him on a hunch.


                  His slip, he claimed, was inadvertent. He basically said this.

                  I'm not sure you can hide your role much longer
                  The others are getting really antsy
                  Because both the blues are still in hiding they're completely left in the dark
                  ^ James can back me up on this, because that post was meant for him and I actually explained what I meant by each of those things you "paraphrased".

                  -----
                  This part: "I'm not sure you can hide your role much longer"

                  I told this to James because the other players were getting restless in the absence of a definitive blue player and the hard data on players they bring. Obviously, I wouldn't dare expose the seer in the forums (clearly, you felt otherwise on that). Therefore, I intended to send that message to James to convince him to reveal himself as the coroner - if nothing else, he could actually confirm the data on every person that had died so far (including Little Bear), and it would give the humans something to work off of.

                  -----

                  This part: "The others are getting really antsy"

                  Yes, I said it because it was true. With nothing to go off of, the humans were more likely to lynch somebody off of a hunch or flimsy pretext as opposed to a legitimate and logical set of reasons. After all, look at Viccica - who by the way, you were perfectly willing to lynch. She was lynched because the others felt her inactivity "proved" her guilt of being a wolf. As we clearly now know, that was a mistake.

                  -----

                  This part: "Because both the blues are still in hiding they're completely left in the dark"

                  Yeah, the blues were hiding. Being that this was before the blues has revealed themselves to anybody else (I only knew that James was the coroner at the time), the others were left completely in the dark as to who was who.

                  You conveniently paraphrased that to make it sound wolf-like, but I did not word the statement that way.



                  Originally posted by Gun92
                  After he said those three things to me, he tried to cover it up like it was a mistake. Told me he was in contact with the coroner which I told him I assumed to be James since they had been joined at the hip since the whole little bear issue. He denied but eventually told me I was right and made me swear I wouldn't tell anyone or he would never trust me in any future game.
                  I did. That post was not meant for you, and I (sloppily) tried to hide who the coroner was because I promised not to reveal his identity until he was ready. Accidentally posting that in your AIM window was a major mistake on my part, especially considering that you have so willingly revealed their identities when we still didn't know who the wolves were. I asked you not to tell anybody because it wasn't supposed to get out...I was quite theatrical about it, but to emphasize my point. Clearly the message rang hollow.

                  Originally posted by Gun92
                  After some "prodding" by bynary, he gets James to come out to me and he claimed that sage is the seer, which quite frankly, I never believed.
                  Yeah, I didn't want to admit to James that I had broken my promise, so I tried covering up my tracks by convincing himself for the need of some sort of blue to give the humans a thing or two to go of of (and of course, to rectify my mistake).

                  Originally posted by Gun92
                  Based on all the info that James and bynary gave me, we had two wolves left alive and through sheer process of elimination based on facts, the only possible wolves were vicca and netjet.
                  Uh...where are you getting that from? You never concluded netjet was a wolf based on the "sheer process of elimination based on facts". As a matter of fact, if one looks at the earlier posts of your musings on the remaining characters, you had little to say about him. Furthermore, James and I never concluded Netjet was a wolf, and we had reservations about accusing Viccica. I don't what you mean by "all this info".

                  And in regards to Viccica, that was YOUR conclusion. I didn't vote to lynch Viccica because I didn't feel that her inactivity conclusively proved her guilt, especially given her inactivity in her other game. Furthermore, after the lynching of Little Bear I was very cautious about lynching another potential human. Clearly, I made the right call.

                  Originally posted by Gun92
                  They both knew I was trusting them and readily backed my stance on vicca and netjet being wolves.
                  See the above. James and I never said anything about Netjet, and I never said anything about Viccica. I certainly did not "readily" back your stance.

                  Originally posted by Gun92
                  It's impossible, with what you two gave me, for vicca to not have been a wolf.
                  Again, show us what you mean by "all this evidence" that proved that Viccica had to be a wolf. Out suppositions were mostly relegated to her inactivity - no evidence existed beyond that. Furthermore, we even stated that Viccica's inactivity in her other game suggested that she was just an inactive player in general as opposed to a clandestine wolf.

                  Originally posted by Gun92
                  It was a clever use of sage as a seer considering he doesn't have aim and has been largely inactive through most the game. No real way to question that claim.
                  Really? And how do you know for a fact he actually has been inactive? AIM is not the only way to communicate in a game. Case in point, I've also used Skype to communicate as well. PMs work too.

                  I'm going with my instinct on this and you can debate it until the cows come home, but I'm putting my eggs in one basket here and I'm saying bynary and James are the final two wolves. Chances are I'm dead by the end of this phase, so that is why this is going out there now. Netjet, sage and rzr, this game is going to be in your hands so hopefully this is useful to you guys in some fashion. Go back and read their posts, try to understand what they are saying and doing. Clearly at some point one of them was the wolf seer and landed on the other. Their posting pattern should be able to tell you when that happened.

                  Sorry guys, that's my two cents on things and that is me listening to my gut. Good luck and I imagine I will enjoy reading the posts in the morning calling me a wolf and all that jazz. Just read through the game. The answers are out there I think. If I gave you all any indication that I'm a wolf, then I wish I was reading the same thing as you, but that is what they are going to try and convince you of, if they don't just up and kill me tonight[/QUOTE]

                  Originally posted by Gun92
                  This is going to be my last post for this game. After reading what I said, what did you get from it? I revealed two blues to the thread. That accounted for two people.
                  [/Rzr is a confirmed green based on earlier dealings with the game and danceguy being confirmed red by the coroner. That leaves me, netjet and bynary. Now, I know what I am, I've been human since day one and think I have proven that time and time again.

                  Do you want to know what that makes you guys? The last two remaining wolves. Vicca was human. Want to know why your the wolves? Neither of you even tried to counter claim either the seer or coroner. Simple logic would dictate that if they were wolves, one of you would have had to at least counter claimed to me, and yet all bynary did was get "mad" that I revealed the blues and netjet wanted to try and dispute assassin roles.

                  What are you guys really going to do at this point? Kill me? Likely, but I've already planted the seeds. Kill rzr? Why bother, he hasn't been around and you know he is human. Kill James or sage? Do that, and everyone knows that it was you. Pick a neutral kill and hope someone doesn't vote, or kill a blue and lose the game. Your choice.

                  Hopefully this all makes sense to you guys left and on the human side. Play it right and this game is over. Actually I guess this will by my second to last post. If I'm alive, then I do have to vote once more. I look foward to reading all your angry ramblings in the morning. I'm going to bed and letting my brain rest.
                  Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                  https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                  Comment

                  • Bynary Fission
                    Retired One-Hander
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 2437

                    #309
                    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                    Whoops, that wasn't supposed to post yet. I'll finish my post in here.



                    Originally posted by Gun92
                    This is going to be my last post for this game. After reading what I said, what did you get from it? I revealed two blues to the thread. That accounted for two people.
                    Really? Now you claim that they're blues, when just a moment ago you claimed James was the wolf, and Sage was a bogus seer? After suggesting that they were lying about being blues?

                    Originally posted by Gun92
                    Rzr is a confirmed green based on earlier dealings with the game
                    Oh? And what do you base the fact that he is a "confirmed" green off of? The only way to definitively prove that one is a wolf or human without the coroner concluding after the fact is by being seered. I might add, rzr has not been seered this game - we don't definitively know what his role is. But despite that, you sure are willing to defend him.

                    Originally posted by Gun92
                    That leaves me, netjet and bynary. Now, I know what I am, I've been human since day one and think I have proven that time and time again.
                    That doesn't mean a damn thing. You can claim you are a human all day, it doesn't make it true. And again, you conspicuously leave out James after having just claimed that he is the wolf. Funny.


                    Originally posted by Gun92
                    Neither of you even tried to counter claim either the seer or coroner. Simple logic would dictate that if they were wolves, one of you would have had to at least counter claimed to me
                    That is by far the most illogical argument I've heard yet. Of course I'm not going to counter-claim - I'm neither the coroner nor the seer. Why would I claim to doing so when I would be lying (and thus easily exposed as a fraud)? And furthermore, why would I claim to you? Why does not claiming to you specifically prove I'm a wolf? As we've established who the blues are, I think it is substantially more likely you are a wolf trying to get somebody to claim to you. And unlike Little Bear, you are actually being serious.

                    Originally posted by Gun92
                    and yet all bynary did was get "mad" that I revealed the blues and netjet wanted to try and dispute assassin roles.
                    Uh...of course I got mad. You just revealed the seer and the coroner to the ENTIRE set of players. Thanks to you, the wolves know exactly who to go for. Why wouldn't I be furious that you just essentially blew our chances to win?

                    I don't know anything about NetJet disputing assassin roles - but if it regards determining who the assassin wolf is, you aren't going to know any more than he is...unless of course, you are that wolf.

                    Originally posted by Gun92
                    Kill James or sage? Do that, and everyone knows that it was you.
                    That's rich. So in addition to assuming I'm already the wolf, you have the gall to claim that their deaths (which have not even happened yet) prove I'm the wolf, when you just revealed their identities and roles to all the remaining wolves in the game. Good luck getting people to accept your "logic" and "proof" on that one.

                    ---------------

                    A few thoughts of my own after digging through all this. I'd like to know why Gun was so willing to defend rzr and not put him through any kind of analysis, but you accused...let's count...three people of being wolves, even though only two remain. You've accused James, you've accused me, and you've accused Netjet. You can't even keep your stories straight - first you spend a long post "proving" why James and me and the wolves, but following your next post all of a sudden you ignore that, and just claim that you know who the blues are...which are the same people you accused of being a wolf and of being bogus a moment ago.

                    Furthermore, why are you so willing to defend rzr? You've given everybody else the works, but you said little beyond that "he was a confirmed green". You made no effort to let everybody else off easy - you spend all this time trying to prove we're guilty, but you say nothing of him or the fact that he hasn't been posting much this game (not unlike Sage, hmm?).

                    Oh yeah, and why the living hell would anybody but a wolf reveal the identities of our two most important people to the public? Answer me that, Gun. Unless you want to somehow convince us that you're a human deliberately trying to sabotage our chances of winning.
                    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                    Comment

                    • Bynary Fission
                      Retired One-Hander
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2437

                      #310
                      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                      In regards to my first post, disregard the bottom two paragraphs and quote. I accidentally submitted that post before it was supposed to go out, and that remained in my post without any formatting or otherwise. The second post contains the rest of my rebuttals.
                      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #311
                        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                        Minor post rebuttle of sorts coming a little later when I have time to post at work, unles I'm dead. And no, it won't be a book this time

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #312
                          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                          Ok, vicca lynching logic. This is all based off of me believing the info that James gave me as 100% truth.

                          This is what was left alive role wise after I had talked with James. This was while vicca was alive.

                          3 greens, 2 blues, and 2 wolves

                          Now, the two blues and that info was already brought to me by James so that accounts for them.

                          Rzr is a confirmed green based on the info we got back when danceguy tried to claim him to be red because dance came back red to the coroner. Why do I think rzr is green? Why would one wolf risk a partner for something that had such a small gain? Stupid.

                          I'm green which left one person.

                          I picked bynary as the other green because he had been so close to James. I figured that if that was going on James would have die already. So that gave me the confidence to call bynary green.

                          That left the wolves, which through process of role elimination, left vicca and netjet. All on the same page with the how and why vicca was chosen now? Good.

                          Now, when the death report was put out, vicca came back green. I made that giant, long winded post to see if I could either get the wolves bluff called and have either bynary or netjet counter claim the two blue roles or I would have the last pieces I needed to feel pretty possitive in our last stand.

                          2 blues, 2 greens, 2 wolves.

                          Blues remain unchanged. Greens remain unchanged. Netjet remained a wolf which means only bynary could get placed in that category. This is all because the info the coroner has given me. I think the only reason James was left alive was due either to him not going to bynary till just the last day phase or the assassin was cock blocking him. I asked when James broke down an told bynary. Both said the last day phase which means bynary wouldn't have had any time to wolf James, especially since we half rush voted vicca anyway.

                          Ok bynary, now you can play in my "Swiss cheese" post. I also happen to like Swiss and I know my logic is probably closer to that of provolone. Damn that shit is good.

                          Comment

                          • Krauthammer
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2012
                            • 362

                            #313
                            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                            All stories has been written.

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #314
                              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                              Those two posts that you did gun are full of fallacies that it is hilarious that you would even tell me that "it might do the trick"* And the fact that you even accused me of being a wolf and then retracting it because of the way that I talked to you. Do you want to know my full reaction to it. Do you? Well here it is from last night when talking to Bynary:

                              Bob Barker 11:54 pm
                              Gun thinks that you and netjet are reds.

                              Bynary Fission 11:55 pm
                              After accusing you of being a wolf?

                              Bob Barker 11:59 pm
                              Waitwaitwaitwait, hold up. Me not flipping out? I was fucking infuriated when he mentioned the seer when I read it on the moment that he posted. I was infuriated that lb and viccica were green. Don't you think that I would be trying to hild my composure with an uprising in paranoia kicking in? I am seriously at the point of calling those deaths on lb and viccica a sabotage because if they wete human, how the fuck did they not defend themselces properly?

                              Bynary Fission 11:59 pm
                              You're absolutely right
                              But Gun said you weren't that angry when you heard Sage was outed
                              He said this when he claimed you were talking to him right after he made his post

                              Bob Barker 12:00 am
                              I was and I was in college trying to hold myanger because anger and college no go well together x x

                              Bynary Fission 12:01 am
                              As a fellow college student I understand that feel
                              But yeah, he even thinks you are lying, and apparently he claims Sage is fabricated too

                              Bynary Fission 12:01 am
                              It's all in his post

                              Bob Barker 12:01 am
                              What the fuck.

                              Bynary Fission 12:02 am
                              Yup. I didn't suspect too much of Gun but now I'm wondering why the fuck he's doing this now.
                              And REVEALING OUR GOD DAMN SEER

                              Bob Barker 12:02 am
                              i swear if gun was red all along i am going to be fucking pissed

                              Bynary Fission 12:02 am
                              It's plausible. I mean, who the fuck else would out our seer?
                              Especially when we know that more than one wolf is still out there

                              Bob Barker 12:12 am
                              Read gun's post asap.

                              Bynary Fission 12:12 am
                              Yeah, it's up
                              I'm reading it at the moment

                              Bob Barker 12:12 am
                              he just posted again.

                              Bynary Fission 12:12 am
                              okay
                              This is relying on several assumptions

                              Bob Barker 12:13 am
                              i am looking at the first one and logic is terribly flawed in that post.

                              Bynary Fission 12:13 am
                              yeah, I'm going to address that

                              Bob Barker 12:13 am
                              the second post relies heavily on paranoia.

                              Bynary Fission 12:13 am
                              yeah...really? Not counter-claiming to him automatically proves we're wolves?
                              And yeah, I did get mad at him revealing the roles
                              Mostly on account of our seer

                              Bynary Fission 12:14 am
                              I want to actually WIN, maybe he doesn't understand why I'd get mad over that but outing out seer when we don't definitively know who the wolves are is a terrible fucking idea
                              Plus

                              Bob Barker 12:15 am
                              And I fucking told him. "Do NOT under any circumstances reveal the roles"

                              Bynary Fission 12:15 am
                              The fact that he mentions that if either of the blues die it "proves" we're wolves is a really laughable claim considering he just outed you and Sage
                              If anything it implicates him, I actually kept my mouth shut to everybody else
                              And didn't reveal it on the forum like a dumbass
                              Also
                              He says that rzr was "proven" to be a human based on some earlier event
                              But what does he back that up with? The only way to prove somebody is a human without being lynched is for them to be seered
                              And rzr was not

                              Bob Barker 12:16 am
                              I told him that there wasca slight possibility that rzr was actually red

                              Bynary Fission 12:17 am
                              precisely, it can't be ruled out
                              So my wonder is

                              Bob Barker 12:17 am
                              *was a

                              Bynary Fission 12:17 am
                              why is he defending him but going after netjet and me?

                              Bob Barker 12:17 am
                              And me for that matter as well

                              Bynary Fission 12:17 am
                              exactly
                              which is funny because
                              he flip-flopped on that, now he claims he "revealed two blues to the thread" after claiming that we were lying and that Sage's claim as seer was fabricated
                              Sounds to me like he's backtracking real hard here

                              Bob Barker 12:20 am
                              There is something up with him...

                              Bynary Fission 12:21 am
                              Yeah. This freak-out came from nowhere
                              I didn't see the other suspected wolves do this
                              Especially given all the holes in his "theory" I don't believe he's who he says he is
                              And of course, outing our seer
                              Let me tell you what you may have potentially costed us by revealing Sage & I this phase: If Sage dies, we are fucked in not getting any more seer responses and possibly have to rely on the thread to see who is a wolf (in which that went well eh?), If I die, you won't be able to know if the people that die on the day phase are either green or red or blue. How could you be so sure that rzr isn't a red? What if you fabricated this with danceguy & him to make it seem like he's a green. Or, maybe you guys may have founded LB and Viccica to be greens, pressured them to cost them the game (which is clearly evident by their wolf characteristics, LB with his "joke" posts [I'm sorry but I don't think those were joke posts in anyway possible] and Viccica with UTR play [I understand that life gets in the way but the fact of the matter is that she still updates the game that she's playing but rarely even bothered to check this thread out until she was ousted to be lynched]). I'm not calling it Sabotage but there is a slight possibility that could have happened. But nevermind about that. Gun, you may have well costed the greens the game by revealing Sage & I openly to the public.

                              Also, make up your fucking mind Gun. Are you claiming that my claim that me being coroner & sage being fakes and now you're claiming us to be blues? It does not work like that Gun. There are several inconsistencies in your theories and no evidence to back it up. Find some legitimate evidence and rework your "theory" because nobody's buying it.

                              * = Paraphrasing from our convo last night
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • Gun92
                                The Paragon of Perfection
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 4826

                                #315
                                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                                Then don't buy it. Lose the game, I don't care. If you actually sit down and think about who could be who, then you would come up with the same conclusion. My first long winded post proved to me what I needed to know. I posted what it told me. If you don't like it, that's your choice. Sage doesn't matter at this point. It's all deduction. Ill be around next voting phase if I'm alive, but I have nothing more to contribute that I haven't said.

                                Comment

                                Working...