jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #151
    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

    Why didn't you pick the car? I would have picked the car had I know that >.>

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #152
      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

      Yes j-rodd lol
      bananas


      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #153
        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

        You shut up James, I don't like you right now because you safetied me...not cool broski. Thought you and I had something special since we share the same name, but it looks like I was wrong again!

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #154
          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

          Originally posted by Gun92
          You shut up James, I don't like you right now because you safetied me...not cool broski. Thought you and I had something special since we share the same name, but it looks like I was wrong again!
          Come on now bro, we do share something special :c Now you have stabbed me with a Stinger into my heart :c
          bananas


          Comment

          • Gun92
            The Paragon of Perfection
            • Aug 2006
            • 4826

            #155
            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

            My hart has been hurt so much in this game already, I don't know if I can handle another heart break. Don't do this to me man, not you, not like this.

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #156
              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

              Ha ha fuck...Heart. Learn to spell n00b >.<

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #157
                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                gommene onee-chan :c
                bananas


                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                  Have my babies!

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                    That could be an issue if you were underage...Oh lawdy

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                      Originally posted by Gun92
                      That could be an issue if you were underage...Oh lawdy
                      Oh lawdy. Thankfully that's not the case huehue~
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                        Oh thank gawd

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                          yep (o:
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • Sage of the Forest
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2013
                            • 94

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                            If you guys aren't too busy making babies, we should celebrate! We eliminated a wolf and set up a blue alliance all in one phase. That' pretty great.

                            Now, what we should really be thinking about is: Who's next to get lynched?

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                              You guys want to hear something cool?

                              Neither Rzr or I will die tonight. Can you figure out why?!
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                                Clearly because you're both wolves.
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...