jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Krauthammer
    FFR Player
    • May 2012
    • 362

    #91
    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    I implied "random, yet plausible" results. lol.

    Kraut, clarification please?
    ...Of course it means that it is random between green and red. What else?

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #92
      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

      Originally posted by Krauthammer
      ...Of course it means that it is random between green and red. What else?
      It may have included the color Blue
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #93
        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

        Safety on Gun because I'm going to be out now and I don't want to risk a phantom on me if I don't come back after Day 1 finishes.
        bananas


        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #94
          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

          And fuck I'm late >_> Oh well...that's what I get for having errands and college stuff crammed in two days...
          bananas


          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #95
            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

            Attention thread: Both seers have claimed to me. If you are a human seer and have NOT claimed to me, we have the opportunity to catch a wolf right now.

            Coroner, it is now in the best interest of humanity for you to come to me. The seers already have, you are a necessary part of this plan. Together we can constrict the 3 wolves to roughly 5 players by the end of the day.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #96
              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

              Coroner has also claimed. If you are the coroner and reading this makes you go "uh no I did not"! Once again we have the ability to catch a wolf.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Bynary Fission
                Retired One-Hander
                • Jan 2008
                • 2437

                #97
                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                Hey, wasn't the night supposed to end over an hour and a half ago?
                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                  Night did end big guy, they killed off Cedo >.>

                  Comment

                  • Bynary Fission
                    Retired One-Hander
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 2437

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                    Originally posted by Gun92
                    Night did end big guy, they killed off Cedo >.>
                    Oh wait, you're right. I misread it - it's daytime that ends, not night. My bad.
                    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                    Comment

                    • Krauthammer
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2012
                      • 362

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      It may have included the color Blue
                      Well yeah, it also includes blue.

                      The truth is that I'm very, very surprised that a color like "purple" was thought to be an option.

                      Comment

                      • Krauthammer
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2012
                        • 362

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                        Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                        Oh wait, you're right. I misread it - it's daytime that ends, not night. My bad.
                        It also ends in Friday, not today. Meaning it ends tomorrow at 7:00 PM EST (or server time. As far as I know they're both the same)

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                          can ppl get seered gold or brown, or what if each letter of their name was a different colour

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                            Dammit man, you need to calm down with your hippy crap.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                              Alright, since I'm fairly confident the wolves know what's going on, I'll fill everyone in.

                              We have had 3 seering claims. They came out to me in this order

                              Seer #1: Came out to me first, despite seering me red. I found this as an odd move, but since I know I'm a green, and he decided I was probably green due to the maneuvers I was making, He came out to me.

                              Seer #2: Came out second, Claimed Rzr was seered red

                              Seer #3: Did not come out to me, but was brought to my attention by the Coroner. apparently seer #3 hit the coroner N1, and got back the result of blue.


                              One of these people is a liar. Can you figure out who?

                              For an extra 10 points, show your work
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #105
                                da hell did I miss? whoever claimed anything to manti is a fool, not because manti is untrustworthy, but because the only person they should have come out to was another blue, after kraut's clarification.

                                since now we have to figure out if manti is trustworthy and wether we want to follow his lead or not. I'm followin my own intuition right now, which is to keep my safety.

                                anyway, assuming we really do have an alliance forming that's great, keep shit to yourselves now. but whoever said they seered the coroner night one is probably full of it. slim odds, and if so there's no reason to share that info with anyone besides the coroner. thoughts?


                                Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...