jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #286
    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

    You have literally no basis for thinking I'm a wolf, because I have literally had no involvement with this game. Your only possible defense of your allegation is that I have been inactive and thus, UTR. The simple fact is just that I have been inactive and uninterested. You have no support to your vote except the thin hope people might vote with you without actually questioning any validity behind your vote.
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • Krauthammer
      FFR Player
      • May 2012
      • 362

      #287
      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

      Hahahaha, I keep seeing "<3 Krauthammer" as a notice.

      I'm flattered.

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #288
        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

        Originally posted by Viccica
        You have literally no basis for thinking I'm a wolf, because I have literally had no involvement with this game. Your only possible defense of your allegation is that I have been inactive and thus, UTR. The simple fact is just that I have been inactive and uninterested. You have no support to your vote except the thin hope people might vote with you without actually questioning any validity behind your vote.
        Incase you haven't noticed, there are already two other votes on your head. Why specifically target me? I've been talking with people throughout this entire game. I've been gathering info this whole time. I don't really appreciate you just popping up when the game is almost over and tell me I have no reason for my votes. I don't need to convice anyone to vote for you, other people have convinced me to vote for you. Plain and simple.

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #289
          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

          It's all simple deduction. With the info presented to me and the amount of people left, all deductive reasoning. I'm sorry you haven't found time to be active but from what I can tell, no one had been able to get ahold of you over aim so no one can talk to you. What did you expect to happen? Just kinda coast to the finish unquestion or challenged?

          Comment

          • Viccica
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 702

            #290
            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

            No but like I said, you have no valid reasoning behind it EXCEPT that I was inactive. Like you can feel free to lynch me for such, the game will go on and it won't help you. The fact you've taken the initiative to talk to everyone on the game doesn't mean anything in regards to what we're talking about here, and that's that none of you that have voted for me have any particular reason for doing so.
            Dear sirs,
            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

            Sincerely,

            Your Client
            Eco Friendly
            ♥~Chu

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #291
              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

              I already told you as well, process of elimination. I have been in contact with everyone. I know what everyone is. There is one wolf left in this game and that is you. Everyone else is in the clear at this point. I have information and I have reasons, just like everyone else who voted for you. All that is left is to lynch you and the game is over. It is unfortunate that you weren't around and that isn't the basis for anyone's vote. If you read a little while back, I was convinced myself that you weren't anything to worry about so I tried to stay away from you, but after talking to others, they presented me with enough evidence that I found valid for me to change my mind.

              Comment

              • Viccica
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2009
                • 702

                #292
                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                Okay well it's no skin off my nose, really. You can lynch me and the game will go on.
                Dear sirs,
                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                Sincerely,

                Your Client
                Eco Friendly
                ♥~Chu

                Comment

                • Viccica
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 702

                  #293
                  Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                  I'm still wondering what your 'evidence' is, though. Because the entirety of my involvement in this game is IN this thread.
                  Dear sirs,
                  One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                  In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                  Sincerely,

                  Your Client
                  Eco Friendly
                  ♥~Chu

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #294
                    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                    Again, process of elimination. That is all there is too it. We have talked at length about everyone left alive at this point. Your inactivity has nothing to do with our reasoning. It just happens to something your focusing on. If we are right and I'm right in trusting who I am, we win. Otherwise, we lose. The game is over during the next day phase one way or the other.

                    Comment

                    • Viccica
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 702

                      #295
                      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                      Well, I'm telling you someone or multiple someones you've spoken to have led you in the wrong direction. =p It's a lazy way to say it but if you lynch me and it really is a lynch or lose situation, the humans lose.
                      Dear sirs,
                      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                      Sincerely,

                      Your Client
                      Eco Friendly
                      ♥~Chu

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #296
                        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                        It doesn't matter who we chose to lynch really, the game will be over in the next day phase anyway. If people lead me astray, so be it, but one way or the other, we are coming to a close. Like I said, it's unfortunate that you hadn't been around for most the game, but such is the way of life

                        Comment

                        • Netjet!
                          Sic itur ad astra
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 4701

                          #297
                          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                          After thinking about it for a bit Im going to have to go for Viccica as well. The inactivity you had for most of the game is just too large to overlook.
                          RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                          Comment

                          • Netjet!
                            Sic itur ad astra
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 4701

                            #298
                            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                            Am i correct in saying thats insta?
                            RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #299
                              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                              yep
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • Bynary Fission
                                Retired One-Hander
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 2437

                                #300
                                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                                [posting this from my college]

                                Huh. Speaking from my personal opinion, I was actually suspecting Viccica quite strongly too out of the remaining players - and regardless of what she says about "having no evidence", she put absolutely no effort into participating or contributing anything substantial in this game. I mean, it's not like she could defend herself based on her record, because she has none. And like Gun said, it's the process of elimination - we've gradually deduced who is human and who isn't, and the fact is, she was one of the remaining candidates for being a wolf. That's an important fact to remember; she can claim she isn't a wolf, but since she's one of the few who can still be one out of all the remaining players, the likelihood that she is not insignificant.

                                But of course, it can always be wrong. I really hope you guys made the right decision on this one. I didn't want to post for a lynch, since it's a risky proposition - we can't really afford the loss of another human at this point, and if she is one than that is going to be a serious setback.
                                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                                Comment

                                Working...