jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #271
    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

    Originally posted by Bynary Fission
    Why not post them now? Any ideas that you have can stimulate meaningful conversation on the subject, and that's something we could really use now.
    Because I have been up since 7 and I am exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well and I would rather be able to write and think coherently about things then say things that I haven't fully thought about. That's all. Ill probably post some time between 2 and 5 tomorrow.

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #272
      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

      Or today. How ever you depict time working for you.

      Comment

      • Bynary Fission
        Retired One-Hander
        • Jan 2008
        • 2437

        #273
        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

        Okay, I'm not trying to push you - the way you worded your sentence I thought you might have had them typed up beforehand. Sorry about that. :X
        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #274
          not gonna lie I been creepin on the thread but idk what to say really. not sure why jrodd would die, the wolves killing pattern really isnt telling us much so I'm inclined to think if there are two remaining wolves they are not in contact. if therrs just one its probably the assasin, either that or all 3 are actually or were active.

          I think what sage wrote was an honest typo, so im trying not to go on a crusade against him yet lol. what's we have for thoughts goin on? netjet? gun? bynary?

          hashtag hashtag paranoia


          Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #275
            Originally posted by Gun92
            Quote:

            Because I have been up since 7 and I am exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well and I would rather be able to write and think coherently about things then say things that I haven't fully thought about.
            yeah fuck that I'm on this shit smashed half the time, I play my best ffrz stoned



            Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Bynary Fission
              Retired One-Hander
              • Jan 2008
              • 2437

              #276
              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

              Hey, this might be slightly off-topic but the notice on the top of the forum reads "<3 Bynary Fission"...whoever you are just know I love you back. <3
              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #277
                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                I have nothing on me right now but if I do recall, Viccica has not been active at all and obviously had difficulty updating the game that she is hosting atm. I am not pushing for a lynch here, I just want to know why Viccica has not been active at all after the phase that Manti is wolf'd.
                bananas


                Comment

                • Sage of the Forest
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 94

                  #278
                  Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                  Alright, let's see:

                  Viccica: I see no reason to lynch them, aside from the fact that they haven't really done much.

                  Sage of the Forest: I'm not a wolf, so why lynch me?

                  Rzr: I see no reason to lynch them.

                  James May: He's not suspicious in the slightest. Don't lynch him.

                  Binary: Again, I don't see much of a reason to lynch him.

                  Gun: I’d rather lynch you than anyone else, but I’ll hold off just now. You’re not extremely wolfish, but it’s better than lynching someone I trust.

                  Netjet: You don’t seem too suspicious.

                  Now, if I had to pick three people to lynch, it would go like this: Viccica, Gun, and Netjet.

                  Viccica because there's nobody better to lynch.

                  Comment

                  • Netjet!
                    Sic itur ad astra
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 4701

                    #279
                    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                    Here's my take on things:

                    The pattern for wolving honestly isn't giving us much to go on. So far they've killed, in order: Cedo, Manti, and J-rodd. Of these, Manti is(was) a big power player, Cedo was a new player who got caught with bad luck at the start I assume, and then there's j-rodd. He was pretty active but he didn't place himself in a really treacherous position in my opinion. This is just what I'm thinking.

                    As others have done, I'd might as well do a player-by-player "my thoughts" type of thing:

                    Sage: You've claimed that you're human, and that we realize your earlier post was an honest typo. While that clears your name to an extent, I'm still not entirely convinced.

                    Viccica: Where the hell are you? It's so frustrating that you're not showing up in the thread, at all. I'm hesitant on voting for you because as others have said, your other game hasn't been updated either. This leads me to believe you probably dropped off the face of the earth.

                    Rzr: You've made good points throughout the game and are one of the most active along with the others, so I doubt you're a wolf. While you haven't been posting as much as some other active people, nothing leads me to be super suspicious. I'll keep me eye out though.

                    James May: You've been super active, and have helped lead the way through this game with some of the others. From the amount of evidence and explanations you've inputted into this, there's almost no way that you could be red.

                    Binary: Same as James, you've broken this game wide open and have lead the way in obtaining information and investigating with the others. I don't see any reason to be suspicious.

                    Gun: Well to put it bluntly you're very forceful when it comes to getting information out of people, and while it's a valid tactic to playing this game, it makes me a little bit uneasy. You've definitely provided a fair share of investigation skills and have unearthed some good solid information however, which makes me lean toward you being a green.

                    Netjet: Oh hi, it's me. While I haven't been as active in the game as I wanted to be (work schedule and midterms sucked ass), I can tell you that I am human. My schedule's thinning out a little bit, so I should be able to contribute a little more than I have been.



                    I'm going to withhold a vote for now, and see if anyone else has any opinions and while I think about it. I'm leaning toward sage or viccica, but as explained above there are other people I'm suspicious of.
                    RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #280
                      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                      I was thinking that for those three, they may have been seer'd by the wolf Seer, with the exception of Cedo, which may have been just something out of a straw hat. Which means that the wolf seer is still around, and whoever's the seer needs to find who is 1) the wolf seer, and 2) the lone wolf and whoever's the Coroner needs to get in touch with the seer and spread the word out to the others that has not been seer'd yet.
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • Bynary Fission
                        Retired One-Hander
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2437

                        #281
                        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                        I'll post my thoughts in a bit - I'm still thinking over everything I've seen and heard so far.

                        Originally posted by James May
                        I was thinking that for those three, they may have been seer'd by the wolf Seer, with the exception of Cedo, which may have been just something out of a straw hat. Which means that the wolf seer is still around, and whoever's the seer needs to find who is 1) the wolf seer, and 2) the lone wolf and whoever's the Coroner needs to get in touch with the seer and spread the word out to the others that has not been seer'd yet.
                        Okay, I think it would be safe to assume that cedolad was just an unlucky kill - nobody really knew anything the first night, but somebody still had to die anyways. I think it's safe to assume that he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

                        But I do ask - how can you be so sure that the lone (assassin?) wolf is still around? If he is, then remember that unless the wolf seer found him (which would mean that only two humans would have been seered as opposed to three), they don't know who the other is - which means the assassin wolf would just as likely kill to the seer wolf as anybody else. That might actually be a better alternative, because if the assassin wolf died instead, then it means the normal wolf and the seer wolf are still out there and working together.


                        Okay, I have a possible strategy:

                        I agree with Midigami on the seer - at this stage in the game if he finds a confirmed wolf, that information cannot afford to remain hidden. Hear me out - I it might be better for him to come out and openly state that (thus essentially admitting he the seer). Now, he will almost certainly be wolved if he does so. But, if it means killing one of the remaining wolves it could actually be a strategic sacrifice - I know that might seem really risky, but personally I think that deducing who the last wolf is when he is all alone will be a lot easier to do than if two wolves are still remaining and very possibly even in constant contact with each other. Since the seer will almost certainly be killed it means we won't be able to seer any more people...but it also means that the last remaining wolf is all alone, and that might be a lot easier to manage and deal with towards the end of the game. What do you all think?
                        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #282
                          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                          I don't think player assessment has changed since the last day phase quite frankly. I won't pretend that Sage running around and saying he would rather kill me than just about anyone else doesn't irk me, because it does. At this junction in the game, I don't think we should be targeting Vicca and here is the reason. If she isn't even around to update her own game, when was she going to have time to send a wolf kill in? Do we really want to waste a day phase in killing someone who is just sitting there doing absolutely nothing? I don't think I can recall seeing her in the thread even once since she posted way back when.

                          I don't understand the wolf logic here at all. I think Cedo was killed for a reason. With all the choices they had available, the only reason Cedo would have been killed over someone like Manti, Rzr, Vicca, Jrodd or myself is the wolf was either A) The wolf is a new player that doesn't know peoples playing style or B) The wolves want to make it seem like one of the louder players so to speak will be suspected because they are still alive.

                          The people in this game that probably don't have a firm grasp on peoples playing styles were Cedo, Bynary and Sage.

                          Cedo just died, I have no idea why but my guess deals with what I stated above.

                          Bynary has been gone for a good while from this game and I don't even remember if I played with him way back when. I think he would still know of all the heavy hitters in this game. I don't know how he would play a wolf role but he has been extremely helpful in this game, or at least what we can perceive to be helpful when it came to the last day phase and on aim. The one big thing that concerns me about you is that you have an almost unnatural connection with James.

                          I don't recall seeing too much of the two of you at the beginning of the game but then you both come flying out of the gate in day 2 with all this info that you guys came up with. I imagine it helped out some when I said I had already been wary of Little Bear with all his annoyances in the thread about blues coming to him and all that jazz. I am really torn about you and James for that matter because of all the agreeing you do with each other and how well the last day phase was orchestrated.

                          Sage...I don't even know what to make of you. You sit here pretty much all game, quiet, not contributing to anything involved with the conversation other than to add your votes. I ask you to contribute and you continue to ignore that. Your votes are all purely based of you agreeing with other peoples opinions and not even trying to add to the reasons behind it. Then when you contribute to things, you don't add anything to the conversation that hasn't already been said. What's more, you want to kill certain people without much to go on. How do you claim to trust anyone in this game when you probably haven't talked to anyone in this game about anything.

                          You fit the fascinating wolfing pattern of this game the most to me at this point. You haven't played before so the wolfing on Cedo makes sense, almost like you just randomly picked a name off the list and that was that. Then during the day phase, Manti makes a big play for the humans and its pointed out how strong a player manti is, which you would not have known. Once all this goes down, Manti is killed night 2. The Jrodd killing is a bit interesting and I don't think that choice was yours or you just made another random call since we have far more active players than him. You are around just long enough to cast a vote and want to push for the insta on day 1. You are around just long enough to cast the final vote against Danceguy and you contributed nothing to either vote. If you can explain things to me that can ease my mind, I may drop my suspicions on you.

                          Netjet is still kind of coasting around the game. I have talked to you more but I haven't talked to you enough to gain any kind of read on you so I think I will work on that this day phase.

                          Rzr...I don't even know at this point. I kinda wish the coroner would come out so we know where we stand at this point. Id rather know who was what and what we have done. That would make us making choices far easier than what we are doing right now, which is taking a stab in the dark.

                          What do you guys think about the coroner coming out and giving us the info we need, if he is still alive? At this point, I think we need the information more than that role being kept hidden. We need to know how many wolves are left and what not. We don't need to know if any of the other blues have died, we don't need to know who the humans are. We need to know who the wolves that we have killed are. We need names so we can back track and try to figure this out. I apologize for how freaking long this is, but I think we need to get as much info out into the open and talked about as possible.

                          Primary thing to talk about at this point is what to do about the coroner if he is still alive.

                          Comment

                          • Viccica
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 702

                            #283
                            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                            I'm sorry that I haven't been around much, I've simply just been working all the time. And you guys are right, it's even affecting my performance in the game I'm hosting. It's not for lack of wanting to be involved I just haven't found the time, and when I do get free time, I update my game and then go to bed. I've just been consistently losing motivation for this game because the less I'm around, the more difficult it is to catch up. There are 15 pages of this game that I've barely read. <.<
                            Dear sirs,
                            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                            Sincerely,

                            Your Client
                            Eco Friendly
                            ♥~Chu

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #284
                              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                              Hunch time and if I'm wrong, games over next day phase anyway. If I am right, based on all the info that has been presented to me and if I accept it as truth, vicca is a wolf.

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #285
                                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                                Based on the two posts of substance I've actually made, or the umpteen times I've totally talked in depth with everyone in this game over AIM, Gun?
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...