jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #226
    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

    I also forgot one more thing. On Night 1, the manner that you had readily posted your claim and danceguy defending you, one does not immediate do that. The person who readily defends a person from any sort of accussation is definitely your comrade. In which in turn, leads you to being his comrade and a wolf. So please, I am eager to hear your reasoning LB.
    bananas


    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #227
      Originally posted by Gun92
      Then do you have any additional insight as to why he might have claimed you guys to be unwolfable?
      nope, only vics explanation. but i kinda agree with this aim convo here. it would make sense for the wolf seer to seer manti night one its what any of us would do. so if the wolf seer told dance manti was blue of sorts then they'd focus on him night 2. but if he wasn't they might continue their search. I really don't know I'm guessing, ill safety on jrodd for now, though I'm inclined to believe little bear is a wolf. I just dont wanna bandwagon like an ass. anyway rip manti


      Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #228
        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

        I don't think it's a bandwagon when valid evidence is provided and you agree with it. There is no real reason to safety on who ever if you think someone is a wolf. little bear. You have my vote unless you claim something that is a game changer for us humans, other wise, seems like you have dug yourself a fine hole.

        Comment

        • Little Bear
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2013
          • 79

          #229
          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

          All those posts, all those jokes, they've all crept up to me.

          I'll tell you one thing, the only thing that'll mean anything at this stage.


          I did NOT have any contact with Manti, nor did I say I did so.

          Bynary is a liar.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #230
            okay, if we lynch little bear and he was telling the truth we need a way for the coroner or someone to expose that fact. if not I think the third wolf might be inactive. what would be funny is if its bynary, dance was the wolf seer and lb doesn't know bynary's the assassin. but that's just me mind fuckin us all lol.


            Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Little Bear
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2013
              • 79

              #231
              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

              And I haven't talked to anyone through Aim or Pm or whatever.


              And I don't remember anyone defending me.




              So yeh, 3 things that might matter, no point me blabbing on about being human since noone really listens to that.

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #232
                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                Originally posted by Little Bear
                I can do that!


                i'm human, claim to me
                Originally posted by James May
                Code:
                ............................................________
                ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
                .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
                .........................,/...............................................":,
                .....................,?......................................................,
                .................../...........................................................,}
                ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
                .............../...................................................,:"........./
                ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
                ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
                .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
                ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
                ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
                ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
                ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
                ............/.`~,......`-...................................../
                .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
                ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
                .....`=~-,__......`,.................................
                ...................`=~-,,.,...............................
                ................................`:,,...........................`..............__
                .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
                ........................................_..........._,-%.......`
                ...................................,


                why lmfao
                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                huh? I thought it sounded like a pretty good plan.

                little bear is a confirmed human. he confirmed it
                Originally posted by Little Bear
                And I don't remember anyone defending me.
                Whether it was intentional or not, he was defending you Little Bear, in fact the only one to have defended you on that claim. And even if you never talked to Bynary, what about danceguy? You never mentioned in that post you just did that you never talked to him. Strike one

                Also, you never defended on the fact that during Day 1 you and Danceguy were together, viewing the thread the entire time. Strike two

                Lastly, you never explained why you wanted the blues to come to you in the first place. Why Little Bear? You were being insistent on having the blues come to you and yet you don't wish to explain to us the reason or motivation why? Strike three

                All in all, it was a futile defense post in which to veer people away from the fact that you are a wolf. Just please, please tell me about those three. If you can convince me on those three accounts, then I'll lift my suspicion off of you. But until then, the tide lays heavily onto you Little Bear.
                bananas


                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #233
                  Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                  I think at this point rzr, the only reason the coroner should come out to the thread is to confirm that we have killed two wolves. If we messed up with either dance or little bear, it doesn't benefit us to know. Once we get down to just one wolf, then in my opinion, the coroner becomes just another human due to the fact that the game ends if we hit the last wolf. If little bear and dance were both wolves, then he should come forward, otherwise we would be killing off someone important to us.

                  Comment

                  • Little Bear
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 79

                    #234
                    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                    James, you just quoted a bunch of joke posts!

                    I didn't need to explain why blues should claim because it was a jokee.


                    Also I have no explanation for me and danceguy being online, you must of been online to notice that, does that make you a wolf?

                    Bynary

                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #235
                      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                      Dude...you can do better than that. You shouldn't be joking about serious things like that. It would have been fine had you done it once and let it go, but you kept at it.

                      Comment

                      • Bynary Fission
                        Retired One-Hander
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2437

                        #236
                        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                        Originally posted by Little Bear
                        James, you just quoted a bunch of joke posts!

                        I didn't need to explain why blues should claim because it was a jokee.


                        Also I have no explanation for me and danceguy being online, you must of been online to notice that, does that make you a wolf?

                        Bynary
                        If you want to be taken seriously, then why do you keep making joke posts? Also, accusing somebody else of being a wolf just because they made an observation about your behavior isn't a very convincing argument. And by the way, if asking the blues to come to you is a joke, why did you post this:

                        Originally posted by Little Bear
                        And gun for the kicks and giggles.


                        I bet there was no claims. Manti made them up and revealed the 1 person that did claim.

                        If you are a blue and did not claim to Manti, claim to me for shits.

                        Or if you just want someone else to know you are a blue come to me for I am amazeballs.

                        (This is serious)
                        See that last bit that I enlarged? You weren't kidding then, but now that you're accused you suddenly claim it was "a joke". No, I don't think it was. You seriously intended for the blues to claim to you, and did so repeatedly until Midigami posted his hypothesis last night.

                        Voting to have Little Bear lynched.
                        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                        Comment

                        • Sage of the Forest
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2013
                          • 94

                          #237
                          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                          Because you people make good points, Little Bear is a dead man.

                          Comment

                          • Krauthammer
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2012
                            • 362

                            #238
                            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                            Good Morning Benjamin
                            I came to visit ya
                            Good morning Benjamin
                            I came to visit ya
                            Good morning Benjamin
                            I came to visit ya
                            Good morning Benjamin
                            I came to visit ya!

                            Do you remember you laughed
                            at my juvenile acne
                            you thought you was manly
                            and yelled in my face "I'll break your face bitch
                            and it won't be able to be fixed
                            not even by the best plastic surgeon
                            in Beverly Hills

                            -"Okay team, we're going to start our reunion. This time please refrain from ganging up on whoever you think killed Manticore, okay?"-

                            Everybody in the room died, while Krauthammer organized the chairs for everybody to sit. When everything was ready, he walked to the front of the dining room.

                            -"As we all know, this morning Manticore, one of the patients, passed away due to drowning. I'm very aware that he doesn't know to swim, and I'm sure he has told it to most of you. Is everybody following so far?"-everybody nodded. Krauthammer continued: -"So, the only way I see Manticore entering the pool is if one or more of you told him you would protect and help him to swim. I ask the question: Has any of you seen any other talking with Manticore before his death, possibly commanding him to enter the pool?"

                            -"I do!"-shouted rzr-"Mere minutes before he died, Manticore talked with Little Bear. I'm sure it was him!"-

                            Murmur filled the room, while Krauthammer looked at Little Bear, trying to read his expression. The accused patient was really nervous.

                            -"Look at his reaction!"-pointed JRodd.
                            -"I haven't seen such an obvious guilty face!"-commented NetJet.
                            -"I didn't do this!"-Little Bear tried to defend himself, but nobody heard him.
                            -"Calm down everybody, let's find a way to restrain Little Bear until he can be..."-Krauthammer was interrupted when Viccicca pushed him towards the wall, making him hit his head. While Krauthammer was stunned, Viccicca pushed chairs and tables all over and in front of the doctor, while telling to the others -"Punish him while I take care of this!"

                            The rest of the patients minus Little Bear roared approvingly. Little Bear tried to run, but a hand grabbed him and pulled him to the center of the room, where the patients mercilessly beat him up until Little Bear stopped moving.



                            Day 2 has ended. Little Bear received an Insta and was beaten up.


                            PLAYER LIST


                            1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                            2. Sage of the Forest (????)
                            3. j-rodd123 (jarrodpsutka@hotmail.com)
                            4. Little Bear (Wee.micky@hotmail.com)
                            5. Viccica (MMViccica)
                            6. Gun92 (james92hofmann@hotmail.com)
                            7. rzr (astickytree)
                            8. Bynary Fission (BynaryFission)
                            9. cedolad (cedoladtwg)
                            10. Netjet! (ShadowFFR)
                            11. dAnceguy117 (dogscannotbedefeated(at)gmail(dot)com)
                            12. James May (midigami44)

                            Night 3 has started. Night 3 ends Tuesday at 8:00 PM

                            -----------
                            Writing stories right now.
                            Last edited by Krauthammer; 03-15-2013, 07:30 AM.

                            Comment

                            • Netjet!
                              Sic itur ad astra
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 4701

                              #239
                              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                              This is the second insta i missed voting on, damn my schedule.
                              RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                              Comment

                              • Krauthammer
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2012
                                • 362

                                #240
                                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                                Night 2 story posted.

                                Comment

                                Working...