jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Netjet!
    Sic itur ad astra
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2008
    • 4701

    #61
    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

    RIP. And agreed with rzr, let's be smart here
    RIP Steve Van Ness <3

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #62
      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

      Sounds awfully wolf like to me. Bynary, rzr and netjet all be wolves. That would actually be scary...don't let that be true.

      Comment

      • Netjet!
        Sic itur ad astra
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2008
        • 4701

        #63
        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

        Wow, from pretty much one post you go that far? Accusing three people on the first day is like firing blind. Sounds like you're trying to divert attention away from yourself there, gun.
        RIP Steve Van Ness <3

        Comment

        • Netjet!
          Sic itur ad astra
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2008
          • 4701

          #64
          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

          I mean yeah the first day is about trying to get information out for the most part but you're giving it a little bit of overkill
          RIP Steve Van Ness <3

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #65
            <afraid to defend himself cuz don't wanna get lumped in with netjet. but if I was a wolf I'd kill manti night one, fact.


            Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Bynary Fission
              Retired One-Hander
              • Jan 2008
              • 2437

              #66
              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

              Netjet has a point. You've accused...four of us of being wolves so far?

              Originally posted by Gun92
              Bynary is a wolf...calling it right now.
              Originally posted by Gun92
              Jumping in little bear is a wolf bandwagon before its cool...
              Originally posted by Gun92
              Sounds awfully wolf like to me. Bynary, rzr and netjet all be wolves. That would actually be scary...don't let that be true.
              Just so you know, there aren't even that many wolves in the game. For all of your wild accusations, maybe you're a wolf trying to avert suspicion by accusing everybody else of being one, hmm?
              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

              Comment

              • Gun92
                The Paragon of Perfection
                • Aug 2006
                • 4826

                #67
                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                Pfft, everyone is a wolf. This game is actually run by m. Night shamalamadingong. If you try to take anything serious away from anything I have said so far, you clearly have no idea how I play. I just like poking at people every now and then cause it amuses me. Nothing that has been said aside from rZr about not coming out and keeping it to yourself has been serious. Come on guys.

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                  I also don't think I would be dumb enough as a wolf to be one of the mouthiest players in the game. Im not that good at the game. It's too early for a "wolf" to be in the thread shooting off at the mouth, don't ya think?

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                    It's ok netjet, I still love you.

                    Comment

                    • Bynary Fission
                      Retired One-Hander
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2437

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                      Joking or not, anything you say can and will be used against you. Trust me, I learned that the hard way...
                      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                        That's fine by me. I see it two ways now. I die because I'm vocal, or the wolves let me live to make it seem like I'm a wolf and let you all take care of me so thru don't have to. Feel free to seer me too. I've got no problems with that because I know what I come back as. I just feel like I have to change my game up a bit. What's the point of being a human and playing utr? There isn't any. If I do that, then people start looking at post patters to determine who had been doing what and when and then they want to pull the more inactive people to the front and parade then around as wolves, which isn't a terrible strategy because if you aren't a good wolf, you will sit in the background and let everyone fight am ingest themselves and make the game easy for them. Don't get so offended when someone calls you a wolf, especially when there is no merit to it what so ever. Not like anyone threw down a vote on you or anyone else for that matter.

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                          Oh shit, I wall of texted it, I apologize. My phone isn't the best thing in the world to show the density of my posts at times.

                          Comment

                          • Netjet!
                            Sic itur ad astra
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 4701

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                            Originally posted by Gun92
                            It's ok netjet, I still love you.
                            ;_;
                            RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                              Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                              Joking or not, anything you say can and will be used against you. Trust me, I learned that the hard way...
                              Okay, but lynching someone for joking around would be a pretty bad move.

                              Originally posted by Gun92
                              Don't get so offended when someone calls you a wolf
                              Are you sure anyone was offended?


                              Moving on... rzr is right. Blues can't reveal publicly, because there's no guardian. I really feel like the existence of the drunken seer throws a wrench into some of the usual tactics. Both seers have to question their results. The real seer's results will be 100% accurate, while the drunken seer's results are about 10% accurate. Haha. What do you guys think?

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #75
                                I thought the drunken seer got all his results wrong, straight up. under that assumption the best advice I'd say is if you are blue keep it to yourself and make a list of your seering results vs your suspicions, see how they match up. but since the drunken seer seers greens as red and vice versa, if you do seer a blue or other "random result" id say its safe to come out to them.


                                Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...