jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sage of the Forest
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2013
    • 94

    #181
    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

    Yeah, I see it as bad manners to mess around and post whore, just because it's almost ruining the game for the host, who is giving their time to set it up. That said, I'm new here, so I don't know much about the community here.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #182
      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

      To be fair it's really only like 4 pages. Frankly the lack of opinions on me asking the blues to come out was fairly disturbing.

      If I was a wolf you guys would be in so much trouble
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #183
        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

        ur avatar is disturbing

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #184
          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

          Not like you missed much. Cedo died, we lynched danceguy and it night again. Manti knows the blues and claims we lynched a wolf and also claims he and rzr can't be wolfed. Thread summed up.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #185
            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

            wolf manti if u guys can, its for the best

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • Bynary Fission
              Retired One-Hander
              • Jan 2008
              • 2437

              #186
              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

              Eh. I'm not much of a forum guy - nearly all of my activity has been on AIM and Skype, where I am glad to talk in-depth about the game. So trust me, my lack of posting in no way implies a lack of activity in this game.
              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

              Comment

              • Gun92
                The Paragon of Perfection
                • Aug 2006
                • 4826

                #187
                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                It's not that disturbing really manti. That same tactic has been used in the last several games. It's almost the norm to expect someone like you, or fic, or V to just jump in and take control. I've found personally that speaking against such people is almost a tabo thing and it leads to me dying or the person who questions you dying. There is no way to know that you are what you say you are. No one else is in contact with the blues and it seems certain people are less likely to contribute to things. I know you keep saying that you want us to learn and get better, but that won't happen when the same thing happens from you guys game after game. If you are what you claim you are, then we are coasting at a comfortable pace and if you are a wolf, we are dead because we fear to question the leader of the alliance.

                Comment

                • Sage of the Forest
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 94

                  #188
                  Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                  It would be an awful idea for the blues to come forward. It would make it much easier for the wolves to wolf them tonight (or the night after).

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #189
                    Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                    At some point people need to trust others. Its a bold play for a wolf to come forward like that and it takes a special person with awesome skill to do it. If you can't find someone to trust, this game becomes difficult to play. Blues need an outside presence to get their voice out. If their was a guard this game, the seer could come out and be safe never knowing the guard unless he lands on him. Only problem is the miniscule chance that the wolves kill the guard night one.

                    Long story short, people need a strong presence to be heard and to trust in to make sure they are useful to the game. Manti is that loud voice in this game. If fic or V were in this game, I imagine they would have come to the same conclusion that Manti did and they would be the voice of the alliance.

                    Comment

                    • Netjet!
                      Sic itur ad astra
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 4701

                      #190
                      Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                      Yeah I agree with gun. Im actually at work right now and have been dealing with midterms so I apologize for my lack of posting. Im on aim more however so if any of you want to talk hit me up.
                      RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                      Comment

                      • Netjet!
                        Sic itur ad astra
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 4701

                        #191
                        Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                        Agree with gun to an extent* dont put 100% trust anyone, because that can totally change the game dynamic.
                        RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #192
                          Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                          I wasn't implying 100% trust, but trust is needed to get anywhere in this game. It's hard not to trust those people. They all have the strategies and theories that we go along with cause we don't have anything better or they get their ideas out before others and we just go with it. It's as much out fault as anything else for relying so heavy on certain people.

                          Comment

                          • Little Bear
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 79

                            #193
                            Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                            ^

                            I am going to use my future telling skills to say that Manti is a wolf.

                            Comment

                            • Little Bear
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 79

                              #194
                              Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                              And gun for the kicks and giggles.


                              I bet there was no claims. Manti made them up and revealed the 1 person that did claim.

                              If you are a blue and did not claim to Manti, claim to me for shits.

                              Or if you just want someone else to know you are a blue come to me for I am amazeballs.

                              (This is serious)

                              Comment

                              • Gun92
                                The Paragon of Perfection
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 4826

                                #195
                                Re: jTWG LXIII. Good Morning Benjamin

                                That's kind of unlikely. If dance had in fact been a blue, he would have claimed to the thread and saved himself from a lynch. That's how I see it.

                                Comment

                                Working...